This is Why (((They))) Want Assad to go

This is Why (((They))) Want Assad to go.

I like Assad because he kills his own people.

savior of the white race

What is this statue?

that want to kill him and everything else in Syria that isnt Sunni

i like him too, and im glad he is beating them

Holodomor memorial I think

You must've been loving your politicians then

Need a politician like that in Brazil.

kek

remember guys communism is fun

rekt

why is he respecting a ukranian famine
to show respect to putin for helping him ?

(((they)) want Assad to go becose he is royal blood, you cant not trick this man into Jewhis plots or tricks
(((They))) are weak and can not handle free man , they can only handle meath puppets so any free man is treath to (((them)))

we dont no if it is it hasent been tried yet

Underrated
kek

>islamist ((((((((((((((((((((rebels))))))))))))))))))))))) wan't to kill kill assad
>assad says no everything was good before you i kill you
>islamists get funded by illuminati and almost wins

>assad calls together the anti illuminati crew
>mother russia kills ((((rebels)))
>assad happy west cries because of muh (((((GENOCIDE))))

i can't believe how dumb the (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((("""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""WEST"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""")))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) is.

He only kills the brown raghead islamist cunts with 8 kids.

"showing respect

Assad needs to go because his father killed the moderate Muslim Brotherhood rebels 30 years ago. If the Assad regime wasn't so brutal, moderate rebels wouldn't keep rebelling.

t. reddit intellectual

The Jews want to turn Russia into “America East.” They want to nation-wreck Russia again. But they can’t do that as long as leaders like Putin are in charge. So they’ll keep the pressure up until Putin, and those like him, are replaced by Westernized leaders.

The amusing thing to me is that the media in the West is now covering the bombing campaign in Aleppo as though it was a war crime. Just a few months ago, Obama was begging Putin for permission to join those same bombing missions.

Then of course, there is Yemen, which nobody talks about in the media. The entire year-long presidential race not a single question was asked about Yemen.

Russia isn't some sort of NatSoc anti-Jew paradise you know. Holocaust denial is illegal, and they've also got a serious problem with the growing muslim population.