I had a terrible nightmare

I had a terrible nightmare.

In my dream my sister, who is engaged to a white man, (not flemish, sigh) got pregnant while cheating with a nigger.

I fucking hated her and felt so bad for her fiance. I was screaming at her to get an abortion.

Sup Forums has penetrated my subconscious.

What would Sup Forums do is such a situation happened IRL?

Tell the fiance and cut all contact with my sister.

I feel like doing that would ruin her life and even worse, give life to a nigger.

I'd rather keep it lowkey, force an abortion on her, then let her get married to the man and have many white babies

fucking kys

where do your priorities lie?

>preservation of white race and eradication of niggers

or

>make another white male sad by telling him the truth

let me know

It means you need therapy and away time from this board
Seriously

That wasn't a dream, user

why do you care about his feelings more than letting him know his fiancee is a worthless piece of shit? why do you think she wouldn't do it again? why do you not want him to have white babies with a decent woman?

because she is my sister, blood of my blood, and despite being a piece of shit I have a duty to care for her and her best interest.

But then again, I don't expect a mutt to understand.

your the kind of guy who would cover up the fact your brother is a pedo child rapist just because he is your brother

no user. I AM the pedo child rapist.
on a more serious note, your example is utter nonsense.

there is a difference between raping children and creating on an adult male. I am not saying it would be easy for me to keep the secret, and I would despise her every day of my life. but some things must be done for the better good.
Letting your brother rape children can hardly be considered the better good you nigger.

Ethnic-mixing is almost as bad as race-mixing tho.

I had a dream about licking a Mexican woman's cunt. I haven't been taking my antidepressant for some days now and I am only dreaming about sex.

>88
Not almost as bad, not even in the same league.

but yes, it's still bad, and I hate it.

It isn't though.
>Talking to a 17 yo blond Spanish QT3.14
HMMMMMM
MMM
MM

Rape her and then hang her by a noose from the roof of my house.

it's obviously an exaggerated mockery of your muh family defense to your whore of a sister. Make your own white babies if your so concerned about your family line.

Wait.... Joeri is this you?
Cause if it is... You know one Moroccan dick ruins her for life right...

>it'a just a dream
>believe me

I believe you OP. your sister doesn't fuck niggers. that's allright. everything is gonna be fine.

tell your friend that her sister will be hanged on the day of the rope.

>fucking a morroccan

there is no graver sin

Kek says yes

>that image

someone just end it, please just end it

>That hand gesture
Are those police retarded?

The attraction never finishes my 2x2 friend.
(Sorry; spam-filter or some shit is post-blocking me)

It's not a dream, user...
Kek has warned you.

WTF are they doing, lad?

>What would Sup Forums do is such a situation happened IRL?
If my sister gave birth to a nigger, I would kill her and the nigger child. No regrets.

Careful, user. Those kind of statements take you to court.

I like to meatgaze at urinals, does that make me a creep?

breed with her like a good belgian
it's the only way to be sure

That gesture basically means "there is no god but Allah".

Turn your computer off. Get up. Go outside. Take a walk. Walk under some trees. Watch the sunset. Smell the dirt and grass that is under your feet. Feel the cool air on your face. There is so much more to this world than interracial sex.

'
You should report them.

>implying the cops wouldn't arrest me for islamophobia instead