Trump won't have any money to MAGA

>The 2016 deficit is running close to $500 billion, and the Congressional Budget Office projects that figure to rise.
>Sometime in 2019, entitlement spending, defense, and interest will consume all the tax revenues collected by the US government. That means all spending for everything else will have to be borrowed
>The CBO projects the deficit will rise to over $1 trillion by 2023. By that point, entitlement spending and net interest will be consuming almost all tax revenues, and we will be borrowing to pay for our defense.

And these datas are worth if US doesn't experience a recession in the next 10 years.

Picrelated is what would happen if it happens. Deficits would be over 1 trillion $ for the next ten years after it would start.

It seems Blade Runner/Escape From New York type dystopian US is inevitable.

forbes.com/sites/johnmauldin/2016/04/01/these-2-charts-show-the-next-recession-will-blow-out-the-us-budget/#244cca7943aa

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2015-07-02/2007-us-has-lost-14-million-manufacturers-gained-14-million-waiters-and-bartenders
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fake news

Republishits don't care about deficits. They are retards when it comes to money.

Only Democrats can be trusted with money. They are fiscally responsible.

Never trust a Republican with money

>That means all spending for everything else will have to be borrowed
It means we cut the entitlement spending.

and thats why the kenyan nigger doubled the US debt in 8 years?

and there will be a recession in 2018 because... ?

Trump got enough money to fund US by himself

because Republicans always cause recessions

The only time you are ever going to have a chance to push through tax cuts is when you have situations like that so you have to take advantage of them.

conservashits love their entitlements tho

I would be seriously miffed if I was Canadian, and being represented on Sup Forums by this fucking leaf.

Say it with me:

UNDER BUDGET AND AHEAD OF SCHEDULE

>nigger
Recessions come on average every 8 years so we are due to enter one soon.

we arent even really out of the last one yet, first things have to become better for them to become worse again

Literally does not matter. Government prints whatever it wants. The US government has been out of money since they switched to full fiat currency.

>Clinton has good economy before the end of his first term
Media: Clinton did this 100% go Billy!

>Obama has dog shit economy for 2 full terms
>Media: Obama dindu nuffin, BUSH = NAZI

It's like pottery

Yeah well that was actually when companies paid corporate income tax, outsourcing wasn't so rampant, and general technology didn't replace jobs in every sector.

What's this mean for Trump? Who the fuck knows.

Trump will abolish the current $US and all the fake debt and replace it with a new note that will no longer be the worlds reserve currency.

Obama never doubled the debt. You're thinking of Reagan.

All he has to do is get rid of medicare like he should

>leaf

Obama's economy is amazing tho

He averted a 2nd Republican Great Depression.

Did you consider this though. He was a nigger.

Putin's wet dream. The end of American dominance.

Trump will probably bring them down.

And the only jobs he added were service jobs that pay minimum wage. i.e., nigger jobs.

>edgy dutchman

Helle Thorning-Schmidt was hot and a wonderful Prime Minister.

WRONG

Why do right wing retards tolerate yuropoors shitting on their own country>?

I'm not dutch. Seems like you've been hoisted by the
>VPN
much like american got a fast one pulled on them by the nigger president

another russian shill? How many of you are there?

Be honest. Can you believe how fucking stupid and easy to manipulate Trump voters are?

Massive call, however under Obama the reported US debt has increased from $10 trillion USD to $20 trillion USD, the largest increase over any period of time in US history. The great majority of this debt was given to the (((financial institutions))) to bail out there failed speculative positions araing from the 2008 Global financial crisis. This will be a huge test for Trump's Presidency. I can't see how he can ignore this in the current media environment as his enemies will latch onto the inevitable increase in debt as report it as a failure.

Sup Forums is blessed to have you. Free education.

not a single minimum wage job was added? wow, that seems very true and not made up. let me just radially change my opinion on king nigger.

>Thinking that entitlement spending isn't going to come crashing down.
He's been pretty clear about renegotiating everything.

Fuck off syrupnigger. Its our country and we'll destroy it if we want to. #MAGA

A FUCKING LEAF

Wrong!

If a tax cut coincides with an interest rate rise. It's literally fake news and they are only cutting taxes because secretly they cant rase interest rates without fucking the economy even after all this time.

It's fiscal policy! And fuck monetary policy but they are both the same fucking Jew just in different disguises.

>russian shill
a cursory glance at the picture would have saved you this embarrassment my kikey leftypol shill.

Thanks, Obama!

But that is just the thing, this fake weak recovery was going for so long that it actually made things worse in the light of what is coming.

Э ФAКИH ЛИФ

growth and inflation fixes it
trump will borrow and print like theres no tomorrow
it might work out

t. Trump voter

I'm sure they don't factor in money being cut from aid and taxing other countries or increased production in the US.

America goes down, it's taking most of the world with it. You do realize that.

At least you could give his flunkes money and they would let you do whatever you wanted.

hence why most of the world was against trump

Trumo can get away with deficits and increased debt as long as his many enemies in the media don't focus on it, but I highly doubt that, they'll be constantly trying to undermine him.

>federal debt in 2009
>$10t
>federal debt in 2017
>$20t

>obama never doubled the debt

I see nothing about number of jobs in that chart.

That's it. Had Obama expanded GDP vs debt at the rate of Reagan GDP would be $27 trillion and we wouldn't be talking about basic payments. We would be paying the debt down. But the magic negro was such a complete failure where Trump gets it.

what was the national debt when obama took office?

>Obama Leaf
Remember to sage and report.

It would be real fucking sad if we have another recession in 2018. We haven't even recovered from the last one yet.

Yet will rely on Trump.

That doesn't make sense.
Democrats are the ones who fucked this all up.
>HERR DURR It was the republicans
Presidents don't control the tax law. Congress does.
Presidents don't create law at all.
Presidents primary role is international.
By your own admission, the largest spending is on entitlements.

Sup Forums in 2017:
>ignore facts, suck trump cock unquestioningly.

Half

Reagan nearly tripled the national debt

Don't bother, he doesn't like facts.

And wages in that chart?

Wrong. And if it happens, but Russia doesn't become the maker of the next world currency as you imply but it won't. I hope from the day you realize that all just happened and you better stop being so stupid. Because you're always wrong and fake. And stop responding to intelligence in the meantime. I don't want a (you) from someone like you.

And he still added lest debt to the pile than Obama, much less in fact

Not even trying to defend Reagan's polices but come one

u just asked for a chart

>I see nothing about number of jobs in that chart.
wages are here Why can't you right wing retard trump voters get a job.

Oh it was actually just over $11t, still close enough to call it doubled.

>Another recession
Doesn't look like that's going to happen.
Business has looked very optimistic on the next presidency.
The only thing Trump can do is renegotiate trade and shrink the size and roll of government.

And doubled GDP. Had the nigger had the same results with GDP growth vs debt what should our, not yours, GDP be?

Why were people so unhappy with Democrat rule that they handed all three branches of government to Republicans?

if you think the end of the usd as the world reserve currency is not a bad thing for america, then you are a fucking right wing retard

S'lotta waiters and waitresses

Republicans have been controlling congress for most of recent memory because of gerrymandering and corruption.

wrong

except its not a fact that the national debt was $10T when OBama took office. It's literally fake news.

Correlation != Causation friends

The crash wasn't caused by a lowering of taxes on the rich it was caused by the affordable housing act passed by big Willie bill that allowed for a ton of people who couldn't afford houses buy them. Then when the bulls finally came in people couldn't pay and the bubble burst. Not saying Bush dindu but this was def a late reaction to Billy in the Lily's shitty legislation

Original post I asked for the number of jobs in relation to this chart That is just wages, it means shit when you claim there are new jobs.

This also shows shit about wages.

Learn to fucking read retard.

>Spend the same as every president before him combine
>Lower the deficit
Fake News.

Actually Reagan was a total fucking disaster. He tripled the budget deficit, while Obama cut his by 2/3. Reagan nearly tripled the national debt.

He also erased a 30 year trend of a declining debt to gdp ratio

You really are a retard

Deficit =/= debt.

>what are economic cycles

How the fuck can you have the exact wage for 15.8 million different jobs on 1 fucking chart?

>Takes office after Carter and Carters laws.
>Can't reverse all of Carters laws.
>Doesn't realize that CONGRESS is in control of the budget.
Leaf

> Trump bringing in more and more jobs
> creating more tax revenue
> cutting inefficient government programs
> government spending falls
> budget closing in to surplus
> Adds his foreign hotel revenue to the treasury
> USA is back in the clear

Because the US crashed under Reagan

Such a disaster, amirite?

Obama is the slowest spender since Eisenhower actually.

Do you right wing retards even know what spending is?

Yep.

zerohedge.com/news/2015-07-02/2007-us-has-lost-14-million-manufacturers-gained-14-million-waiters-and-bartenders

strawman
that's not what he was suggesting

Obama doubled US debt in a record amount of time, to the extent where reported US debt is over 100% of GDP. What's sad is that all the money went to bail out the bankrupt banks that speculated on subprime mortgages etc.