MAYNSTREAM

VIBRANT PRAGUE GAY SCENE

IS FOOKING AMAZING

Stop bullying this handsome tall man !

THE MAYNSHTRUM METEOR

THE LIBRUL METEOR

DEE SOWSHALL JUSTASS WAAAHRYEARS

पू

Why does this faggot constantly stutter like a mong in his videos. like. this. before he. makes. a. sentence?

mental illness isnt real! redpill!

*FAWKING
LIBRULZ SAAY THAT THEY DOWUN'T LAEEK DAOWUNAHLD TRUMP

OYEM POUL JURSEF WAUTSEN, WIFF ENFO WURS, AED WE HAEV NAW THING TO DO WITH IS SLAM

UNLIKE THE MEAN STEAM MED YE AH, WHO IS ALL KORUPTD WIT AYS JEW DEBL YEWS, WHO FET ISH EYES ICE LEM, THE OR LAND DO SHEW CHER WUZ A TERO RIST WHO SHEWT GEYS BECUZ OF ISLEM

FEM NIM NEISM IS ALSO TO BLAME, BE CUS OF TH CHEWS AND I BET ALL OF YOU, THAT BINNING A FINN, IS THE CAWS TEW FIX THE WORLD

I'M PAE CHOSEF WETSUN WITH ENFU WERS

This meme is trash

How dare Twitter ban people who disagree with their opinions!

How dare you talk about Jews like that, enjoy your ban!

t. pjw

kek

STAWP MAKIN FUHN OFF ME, YU ULT RAET NAT SIZ, OR I SWAR I WIL GO TEW ALECKS JUNS, TO MAK A YEW CHEWB VID EE OH ON THE FAWLS FLAEG ON POLE, EYE BET YOU AR ALL JUST EHSJ DEBLEYOUS AHND DER MAYN STREIM METEORS TRY ING TO FALS FLEG DER OLT ROITE IN TO OB SKEW RITY SO YOU CAN IN NISHI ATE YOR TOT AL ARYN ISM ON DER NAY TIV YOURO PEEANS

SO DEL LEET AL OF YORE MEEN WURDS

>(((PJW)))
>blaming Jews
>ever

Jesus kekking Christ, keep this up and it won't even be decipherable soon

MY NAME IS PASHA YUSUF IBN WATSON AL-BRITTANI

WHAT YOU OLT-ROIGHT RAYCISTS DON'T OONDAHSTAND IS THAT WE NEED TAH BE MOH INCLUSIVE TAH MINORUHTIS OR THE MAYNE-STREEM METEOR WILL COLL US RAYCISTS

OEM PULL JUOSPH WUTSN, EYE ARM DUH GUD GOY

OH SHIIIIII

The way these are written you wouldn't be able to tell goy apart from guy

fucking hell I just burst out laughing in public

People like myself like the meme because it's so fucking true. The guy really does talk like this fucking user
His British accent has a British accent

Top this you losers

what do you expect from something created by CNN

nice filename

He puts it on, nobody really sounds like that. Either that or he was dropped on his head a lot as a child.

LLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIHHHHHHHBERRRRRRRAWWWWWWWWWWLZ

this is all ctr can come up with

YOU OTTER FOOKIN MORON

JOHST MII AHND MAH DADDDI, HAYNGIN OWT, STAERTEHD GEHTING HUHNGRY SO AY STAHRTED TOO POWT, HE ASKEDD EF AY WAHS DOHWN FOHR SOHMETHING YUHMY AND AY AHSKED WHAT AHND HE SAYD HED GIHVE MEE HIHS CUHMMIES! YEA YEA AY DRIHNK THEHM I SLUHRP DEM I SWAHLLOW DEM WHOWLE, IT MAHKES DAYDDE HAHPY SO ITS MAH OWNLY GOWL.

Does anyone have the one with the big glasses?

*SNIIIIIIIIIFFF* OH YUS MOI DEE OR KWAIT POONDJENT INDEED

no i mean the one where only his glasses are big.

HER IZ EN UN EHD DIT TED FERSHON FOH YU OLT ROYIT RAS SITS

its pretty good because he tries too hard

Fucking kek aussie. Sounds exactly like him.

DUH MAYNE STREEM METEOR ISH COLLUDING WITH ILLARY CLINTON! DUH LEFTISH ESH JAY DOUBLEYOUS ARE FALSH FLAGGING INFOH WURS, DUH LEFTISH METEOR ISH BUUHTHURT!

Not this one. He's asking for the one that has normal face and body proportions and big ass glasses.

what was that all about? Is PJW gay?

FOOK OHF OLF-ROIGHT FAWSE FLAHGER DIS IHS AHREAL IMAEG OHF I, POWEL JOWESEF WAHTSUN

Fucking kek

tip top kek

KEK

THE MERESTEIN MEAD EEEHA

This bloke is so memeable

Nice

Someone shop his head on this one

>You look up to the sky on an abnormally dark night, you see a bright yellow trail, you think its some kind of giant rock, but when you notice their is actually writing on it, saying MSM, you realize he was right, the mainstream meteor is upon us, and we mocked him for it.

the only person to ever make me kek on Sup Forums

yep

>kek's herald profecy

NO KEK PLS NO NOOOOOO

AYE DISAHVOW LAWD GEK AHS HE IS AHN OWT ROIGHT LEEDER AHND AYE AM NOT AHN EDIOT, AIMY CHUMER IS AHN EDIOT

holy shit that neckbeard

That doesn't really mean he's gay though. But he's not married. And he's in his early 30s.

DETLET TIHS

He is actually gay though. I remember when Milo was on Sargon of Cukkad's stream he mentioned they had a brief fling in London

I think he dates the neckbeard

MAYNE STRAYM MEDYA ICH TRAIJING TOH DISCREEDIT DAHNALD DJAY TRAUMP

FOKIN DEL LEET DIS YUO FOKN FALS FLAG FOKEN A MARE RE KUN OI AM NOT FUKON GAEI AN THIS JUST A FUCKN TIP EE KUL LEHBERALL MAYNE STREEM MEYDEAH A TACK ON MEH

He seems like a very nice boy

Is the joke that he has a regional accent?

I'm sure they talk broad like that in Yorkshire just for the benefit of the non natives

OI LUVE GEHDING MUY AHSS PUMOWELED BUY DEE OWLT ROIGHT AHS DEY SCREEEM IREDEHEMABLE THIHNGS EHNTO MIY BOUYPOWSEE

jews

Yes That and that he's a retard

kek

XD

STAWP DIS FOKIN SLAHN DUR ON ME KARAK TER OR I SWER TO FOKIN CRIST I WIL YEL ABOUT DER LEEBERLL MEYN STEAM MEYDEURR HEW AR IN KEL LOOSION WIT SOUDE ARAY BEYAH AND DER OTHR IS LAMIK NASHONS

i remember another tweet he did of him and a girl with him saying something along the lines of nazis hate him because he has a hot girlfriend and they can't get laid, must've deleted it, reeks of in-the-closet covering

Stop picking on him guys, there's nothing wrong with being gay.

He doesn't have a Yorkshire accent dummy.
- A Yorkshire man born n bred lad.

fuck me kiwi, it's like you can't even into PAEWL JUOSPEH WUTSN
he said "SJW" not fucking jews.

-CUNT

ITT fake news journos have nothing better to do than shill for their masters.

This meme is retarded, but true
He needs to stop sounding so angry and bitchy, that's no way to redpill normies

the person with the neckbeard, or the neckbeard itself?

vocaroo.com/i/s1qmDU1K1aci

NOYSE

BREGG ZIT

Are you chewing gum?

8am and just had breakfast, active saliva babyyyy

FOCKIN PRESTITUTEZZ

NAWD DEN ARGYOUMEND

vocaroo.com/i/s0wxZ3HwcmkB

FEMEN NAHTZEES