Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NokD1bdDmKY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

Needs subtitles for us non-turkish speakers

Good

meh, too rough.

7/10 i kekd.

Gypsies are subhuman but I need subtitltes before I can feel anything but pity for this one. He's subservient like a dog and before he gets slapped he seems mentally retarded.

This isn't enjoyable to watch at all.

fuck off. he is no better than the gybbo he is hitting.

I can't condone anyone acting like a nigger. Would be a different story if it was a fight.

we are having that crappy thread every other week, it's getting old to score Sup Forums sympathy points

Okay but he doesn't think he IS human, right.

Wtf is this tongue?
Its like broken russian.

This video is old as fuck, and the gypsy kid looks mentally handicapped. I cringed watching this.

me too, fuck this bullshit. He didnt deserve that.

By the looks of it that gypsy looks like your average one. The average gypsy doesn't work, makes 20 kids for welfare, lies about disease for welfare, and spends his whole day drunk listening to his stupid gypsy chalga. No sympathy. Exterminate.

The gypsy behaves like a mentally handicapped person, but is he?

their average IQ is ~80

>Gypsie
>Acting mentally handicapped

There's your answer buddy.

This

1:03

that sound
lol
I could listen to that all day

Maybe he just wanted to hit someone
youtube.com/watch?v=NokD1bdDmKY

Good job neighbour :)

>IT said
i love when you take attention to the details bulgaria

anyone want to translate what hes yelling at him?

Fucking gypsies

Good to know there are people actively reversing all of this equality brainwashing in the world.

pathetic.

find one friendly,weaker and probably mentally retarded gypsy and beat him.

I know these kinds of men are most likely cowards. if I met this bulgar in a neutral country for say in france and germany, he would be scared to even look at my eyes.

Try it with a British gypsy and you'd get your head caved in. This vid is just picking on someone defenseless.

Internet tough guy over here.

Who cares, obviously not a native to the country.

There are no british gypsys. there are irish travelers, but yeah youre right. that bulgarian wouldve landed in a ditch somewhere.

I'm Turkish but most of my blood is Bulgarian, and we fuck people up mate, from Bulgaria-Middle East we kill bitches.

Yes, there are. I'm British and my dad's family are Romani gypsies who have been there since the 1600s. Very different to Irish travelers (who aren't a race, but just picked up the gypsy lifestyle).

God i love racism.

Poor gypsy, he was retarded and he was no older than 16 years.
The "bulgarian" in the video ended up in prison, he was retarded enough to post it online and the video catch up to the national news in few days.

As for british gypsies they have more common with actual brits and irish ppl than our gypsies, ours are much like pakistanis and indian ppl, they smell the same too. Also they are 89% inbred.

Damn. I've watched all kinds of fight and shooting videos without feeling a thing, but I feel really sorry for the gpsy. Poor guy, I hope he is ok.

I don't understand what's being said and don't know the context, but it sure looks like a grown man beating up a kid.