Fuck I'm phonefagging and it bugged, I said 'Can niggers get redpilled?'

really makes u think

>is he really that bad
Should have asked:
Is it really that bad?

Lads...

>THE REDPILL TRAIN

And he's not even in charge yet, what a glorious year 2017 will be

How can we show him pol? He has a massive following of fags and niggers, and he has leftist immunity by being a niggerfaggot. If he could be redpilled, his influence would be so high.

This man is taking hus first steps toward the redpill someone guide him

I just linked him to this thread

Now we wait for him and drop the redpill once he's here

Gentlemen, we must save this man. We need to to our little board into a holocaust for lies.

BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

Why are germans such worthless cucks.

Kill all the niggers. Gas the kikes race war now. 1488.

All the strong ones died in ww2.

I've asked myself this multiple times.

The breadth of the shit that Trump has said or done that I find disagreeable is so vast I literally can't hold all of the information in my head at once. Every once in a while I run into a fact about him that I've forgotten and re-remember why I detest him so much.

It's true that it's hard to describe Trump in terms of adjectives like "racist". But there's enough thing about him that are bad that can't be distilled into singular words and paint a full picture.

I'm impressed with your edge. What's it like being 16?

Oh hi new friend.

just a Sup Forumsack larping on twitter

Would you look at that, normies are waking up

>i'm an experienced user because i said mean words :^)

>link a black guy to a thread where we're calling him a nigger
yeah that'll help ganer support for our cause!

God, you can see the gears turning and the conditioning breaking.
Anyone else remember their first dose of the redpill?

did he just stumble upon a little red pill

Fuck off, Nigger

quick, get Jay Z and other illuminati shills to tickle his racism bone.

QUICK, POST BASED NIGGERS
>inb4 oxymoron

He is a black gay dicksucker that was triggered by the word "uppity" months ago

You couldn't be less of a Sup Forumsack

>i'm an experienced user because i said meme words :^)

There I fixed it for you.

OH SHIT THEY'RE LEARNING

AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
10D
D

Sky has been becoming red pilled as fuck lately. It's pretty based to see. He has a big following and it wouldn't hurt to have someone guiding people into seeking their own truths about politics.

>tfw sjw's can make a gay black guy who voted for bernie turn towards trump

Glorious times ahead.

QUICK. SEND SKY THE VIDEO OF TRUMP SAYINF "i will protect the lgbtq" and the picture of him holding lgbt for trump. Then thats the only reason for him to not like trump gone

I cried lol.

That's a fucking terrible idea, Muhammad. Shut the fuck up.

When you show people evidence that proves them wrong they become more confident in their beliefs.
When you show someone Trump holding a gay rainbow flag they don't go ''oh, so he isn't a fagphobe? oh, ok.''
Instead they go ''oh, so just because he held a flag he is not a homophobe? You want me to ignore everything Trump has said and done, just because he held a flag? Fuck you. Wtf I hate Blumpf now!''

What you do instead is simply ask them how is Trump a homophobe. They can't answer, and that makes them think. That's what convinces them that Trump might not actually be a homophobe.

You do know it's not supposed to be taken as a suppository?

It's also the same reason you never go ''I HAVE BLACK FRIENDS! I AM NOT RACIST!''
It never works. It just makes people more convinced that you're racist.

The better angle is to just ask them to give evidence for their claims.

>''I HAVE BLACK FRIENDS! I AM NOT RACIST!
maybe because its fact? why would u be a friend with someone u consider subhuman, doesnt make sense. thats why i have no balt friends

He might be onto something

Another example of what I am talking about.
I just spelled out for you why it never works, and you completely ignore it. Now you are more convinced that saying ''I have blacks friends'' is going to convince people that you're not racist.

You're a fucking moron.

Saying ''I have black friends'' has never, NEVER, stopped anyone from calling someone a racist.

Best man right here!

Humm it is almost like the media controls how you think

*autistic screeching*

>Even a literal nigger faggot agrees
Media BTFO

Literally who?

yeah I remember seeing a feminist lie their ass off and call totally normal things "racist" and "sexist"

but that wasn´t the part that really shocked me. what shocked me when I saw people that I had normal respected and liked support her calls for censorship

A nigger faggot

>Trump likes faggots
WTF I hate Drumpf now...

Pretty cool desu, I think people are losing faith in their cause they've been convinced for years is the right one. Once people who've been sheltered their entire lives into thinking one way have their perception shattered they begin to either question or double down thinking it's some kind of test or set back.

If you use a little tact you can definitely open the eyes of many. Not just in some political ideology but also in their every day lives. Most people are followers, give them something comforting to follow and they will go to hell and back for it.

He will just be called race traitor / uncle tom by them then.

>who needs proof or facts when the General vibe I get about him through a media lens is evil?!

Yeah my highschool history teacher was redpilled and tried to do so to the whole class.

Nice.

>recently watched Eddie Murphy's 80s standup
>starts show by telling fags not to look at his ass because that's gay as fuck
lmao he would be lynched if he tried that today

>that makes them think

It really makes me think

He is a zioniat though

yeah

>redpilled
>couldn't even beat dunkey in smash

My redpill was administered in basic. Niggers introduced me to it, and women made sure I swallowed it down.

>The breadth of the shit that Trump has said or done that I find disagreeable is so vast I literally can't hold all of the information in my head at once.
LIST JUST TEN THINGS

YEAH THOUGHT SO, FAGGOT

Who's this guy?

someone warn him, stop him from going too deep. he doesn't know all it leads to is bitterness and misery.

POSY YFW MANG0 WINS GENESIS 4

This, but att the cost of many more redpills

I redpilled myself, one of the rares. Started out with Muslims when I was a kid and started researching population statistics and projections and crime statistics.

Yeah. When I first read about Operation Northwoods- and realized just how evil and self-serving our own government could be. It's been downhill from there.

Living a couple of years in Chicago did this to me.

You are fucking stupid. Normies shit post and provide nothing of value. Journalists are already posting links to this site all over twitter. Thank you for bringing down the quality of this board.

I'm American. Primary and secondary education was a red-pill enough for me. Seeing how much dumber girls were than boys and how the entire system was weighted to give them good grades was a solid dose of red pill. Also how literally every disciplinary rule is designed to address male behavior.

>The breadth of the shit that Trump has said or done that I find disagreeable is so vast I literally can't hold all of the information in my head at once. Every once in a while I run into a fact about him that I've forgotten and re-remember why I detest him so much.
yet you didn't post a single fact or reason to dislike trump

He's breaking the conditioning!

I've always been conservative, parents both were as well, but I started browsing Sup Forums right before the Zimmerman trial, aka best Sup Forums. Now I look at most minorities with some level of disgust, even tho I've dated a half flip

We have to trickle in the info, always constantly making him starve for more of it. If we just flush all of it all at once to him, he'll be more likely to dismiss all of it

>Saying ''I have black friends'' has never, NEVER, stopped anyone from calling someone a racist.

Actually it does work if they trust the speaker. (aka friends of said person) Its just outsiders who percieve you as "the enemy" can only really trust themselves, so its better to have them engage a process.

There are two ways to do this externally one which never works.
1) providing evidence.
2) getting them to imagine something or engage a process which leads to the evidence

2 always works better than 1.

Its a general principle.

Also, thanks for making the insightful posts

>meme magic is making them evolve into something
GUYS I'M SCARED

Wew

a few years back I was just a regular underage shitposter on Sup Forums, then I came here. at first I was laughing that people could come to such retarded conclusions about >da J00s and Hitler being right. the next day at school, I noticed everything, and saw a layer of truth inside the insanity. it was like dropping weight after weight on my head until I broke down, I didn't leave my house for two weeks, my parents thought I went crazy and talked me into seeing a psychiatrist. I recovered to say the least but it rocked my world how everyone I knew and love was caught up in the waves, just accepting the world going sour, and fighting for the wrong causes. I was about as normalfag as you could get, yet overnight everything shifted for me. I did gain confidence, but my circle of friends shrunk considerably, but by association they too became redpilled, albeit more slowly than I did. lucky for me I was the class clown so I could play off as being a funny dumbass the rest of high school

Social inequality course in WA uni.
Went in a left leaning libertarian liberal.
Left snowballing toward conservative fascism.
What a world.

literally wanted to kill myself.

I always leaned to the right. I was never a leftist. Feels good.

Yeah i think this was my biggest redpill too. And Im muslim

I was a "centrist" previously, but then I started getting /k/ and realizing the government does mot have your best interest in mind, then I started seeing how the media tries to force the narrative that I am a racist, sexist, madman because of my sexual orientation and skin color, which developed into how I feel today.

>I don't know why, I just don't like him

When I was in kindergarten I thought that if I touched a black person, I'd turn black as well.

I guess that was the start of it.

It seemed obvious. Any german with an ounce of bravery and pride fuvked off to fight and died. The rest are all cowards and degenerate communists.
The should be gassed first.

K fucking sucks now.

>now

Is he /ourguy/?

>he's just a bad guy, okay?
>like, he is so bad I have so many reasons to hate him that its not worth listing, just Google it republicant sheep

Oh shit is he waking up?

Stop redpilling normies reereeeeeeee

Fuck off fag, I was 14 and found out the Holocaust was faked

OOOOOOOY VEEEEEEEEEEY SHUT IT DOWN

What if I told you the holocaust hoax is an Iranian conspiracy?

Probably the first real time was GamerGate... All these different publications having the exact same talking points on nearly everything.

Previously I had always been a tad conservative(come from rural Pennsylvania, dad is a cop, I was in the Marine Corps) but I was pretty apolitical. Then watching Trump also confirmed what I had thought about the media and both parties leadership. Watching them ALL so desperate to fend him off and being so blatant with their bias. Plus, it's hard to study criminal justice and thus see crime statistics and not be more racially aware.

When Ron Paul ran in '08, I asked my mom why she was voting for him instead of Obongo

She proceeded to tell me how fucking awful the government is, how cucked we've become since the creation of the Federal Reserve, and how Obama was most likely some communist nigger who would ruin the country

She wept on election day that year, and I still didn't quite understand why at the time.
I now know how right she was.

Of course, I've become redpilled over Islam over the various "Cultural Enrichment Seminars" that they keep holding over in Yurop.

League of Legends YouTuber and streamer, has a pretty large following.

its amazing the amount of libshit shilling that goes on in /k/ now

he even got caught with a tranny, truly is /ourguy/

"As a gun owner I think that we do really need to start talking about magazine capacity limits"

-actual post on k I saw.