Brit/pol/ - PISSED Edition

>"No Hard Brexit for Britain", says Theresa May
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/09/theresa-may-mental-health-nhs-live/

>"Fuck immigration" - Jeremy Corbyn's Brexit speech in full
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/10/labour-not-wedded-freedom-movement-jeremy-corbyns-brexit-speech/

>UKIP secure EU funding again after Italian 5-Star Movement fail to divorce
theguardian.com/world/2017/jan/10/five-star-movement-allianceukip-back-on-meps-block-split-nigel-farage-beppe-grillo

>Green Party accuses Corbyn of 'capitulating to the Right'
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/jeremy-corbyn-immigration-green-party-brexit-caroline-lucas-a7518731.html

>"The NHS will fail within weeks if it's not given a huge amount of money immediately!" say left-wing bullshitters for the millionth time
theguardian.com/society/2017/jan/11/nhs-fail-winter-without-cash-injection-hospital-doctors-tell-theresa-may

>Boris Johnson accused of leading "witch hunt" as he attacks Russia in a desperate bid to save his political career
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/russia-accuse-britain-uk-witch-hunt-boris-johnson-kremlin-dirty-tricks-putin-donald-trump-election-a7520821.html

>Britain will not speak with the Front Nationale, UK-French ambassador claims
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/10/britain-will-not-deal-marine-le-pen-uks-ambassador-france-says/

>"The clock is ticking" - Northern Ireland faces brutal election and a return to Direct Rule
belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/northern-ireland-faces-brutal-election-and-return-to-direct-rule-warns-arlene-foster-35358295.html

>Crazy Corbynite who blamed his alcohol shoplifting spree on the Tories, Tony Blair and high suicide rates is spared jail
kentonline.co.uk/hythe/news/corbyn-activist-who-blamed-tories-118644/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
youtube.com/watch?v=Vuk1EhkEctE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monica_Grady
bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b088k0mb/newsnight-11012017
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2025900/Autistic-Dutch-man-fathers-20-children-sperm-donation-lying-health.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tonight

>that OP image
Self-awareness is finally creeping in, it would seem.

>(((scientist)))

Paul Nuttall needs more media coverage. Most Brits still think Nige is leader.

>tfw it's going to be at least 30 mins of are en aych ess

Reminder that Brit/pol/ is an anti-virgin general.
All virgins must either present a valid excuse or leave.

who?
who?
who?
who?
is he not ukip anymore?

Join the family taig.

they've got a point.
although the english language - as with "communism" buggers it up, because you've got the whole prescriptive vs descriptive thing. (prescriptively: it's not leftism, descriptively: it is. likewise descriptive communism is "wot they done in the USSR" whereas prescriptive is "a classless, stateless society where everything is great.")

the capitalist-consumerist-SJW axis really needs more focus and attention

This fucking idiot on Daily Politics getting ripped to pieces

FFS

Some old SJW getting NEILD right now on the "hate crime" of keeping statistics on foreign workers.

Give me one good reason why YKTD shouldn't be sterilised

waste of a candle, he'll never get any punani anyway

He was never going to copulate or breed anyway

Feminists and fags solving the real issues.

Cud be comfy. No more famines tho ok?

Fleshlights can't get pregnant

Coz he's this fucking based.

No promises lad ;)

Diversify your crops nigga.

the absolute state of the democratic party

Western women are degenerate sluts so I'm saving myself for a principled jap

>tfw you die of starvation on an island because rods are for beating your wife

While the rest of the world is worried about alleged Russian influence in American politics, here is blatant evidence that Israel interferes with British Politics.

youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc

youtube.com/watch?v=Vuk1EhkEctE

>it isn't just about economics

Broken clock tbqh.

Normans out

Roooooooooooooooooooo

Japs have no principles. Gold-digging war criminals.

Just find yourself a religious white lass from the countryside

>ID: hun

checks out

If only you knew, cretins

>principled
You've never met one, have you?
Cool it with the anti-Semitic remarks

>one of the most fertile farmlands in the entire world
>still fuck it up

>ID: Hun

Sex is degenerate.
Keep yourself pure.

Getting bummed doesn't count.

It wasn't me who said that, I was hacked by Putin

Brittania's huns with their long range guns

for the left it's just divide and conquer.

a fairer economic system would do more for blacks than any amount of privilege checking.

but a fairer economic system is exactly what they want to stop. on the most abstract level they don't want to abolish capitalism, they just want more black (actually female, it's always women) CEOs.

This whole thread is run by Putin desu.

Tell us then, oh wise one
Sick of all this bigoted fake news hacked by Russian prostitutes desu

Stop posting pictures of this Israeli warmonger

Drumpf will destroy Iran if we aren't careful

Tell us about him, Pakhmet

All the fertile land was owned by Brits which is why it happened.

I could actually believe you found someone to fug, just to make my grip on reality even more psychotically painful and depressing

shut up putin shill

COMMENT PAID FOR BY KREMLIN HACKZOR FORCE™ ON THE ORDER OF VLADIMIR VLADIMIROVICH PUTIN, PRESIDENT OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION

foggy dew...

you subverters got good music but anglos are better people

>a fairer economic system

Free market capitalism is pretty fair.

Or well it is when private ownership of natural monopolies is allowed.

190cm Master Race, Poleaboo, and YKTD are all tied up in a room.

wat do?

I'm half potatonigger, it's just fun to crack famine gags

Give it a rest for a bit or you'll get carpal tunnel

Meant isn't allowed.

I'm leaving London in a couple of hours so I checked out of my hotel and thought it'd be a great plan to visit Churchill war rooms museum near buckingham palace. So the clearly not British worker at the entrance would not let me In just because I was using a small suitcase. when asked of there were any facilities where I could leave it outside the museum the guy kept Interrupting me while saying there was no place to leave my things. now I'm undet the rain of London with nothing to do for two hours.
How much more cucked can the uk get?

What does 'scientist' even mean? What's her field? Has anyone ever heard of a scientist being introduced as a 'scientist' as opposed to a physicist or chemist or what not?

I smell a rat.

>private ownership of natural monopolies
fucken kek, enjoy your french-owned electricity.

even were that true, no true free market xD kicks in (you want taxes to pay for an army so that the communists can't invade? FUCK OFF STATIST), and the problem would still be fundamentally economic.

>Churchill
Kike tool who killed Britain
BOYCOTT

Lobotomy

True but it's still fun to fuck them desu lad.
Virginity is autism.

Should have waited until the last minute before you needed to go, called him a nigger/paki and then sped off

Reported to the Kremlin ant-subversion task force.

What, posting or wanking? I can only do one at a time

meteorites is says on Wikipedia
mainstream meteors

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monica_Grady
>leading British space scientist, primarily known for her work on meteorites
interesting.

although given the absolute STATE of Britain in space (the only country ever to abandon indigenous launch capability) perhaps that amounts to playing kerbal space program in practice.

>and the problem would still be fundamentally economic

Well yea, but an open market (with external protection) is still better than endless borrowing and endless welfare.

Why are you using an Italian proxy?

frankly once you've got the protection element i don't care what happens

you can make welfare infinitely generous, the problems only arise when unemployment does, which can easily be avoided with protectionism and targeted economic policy.

my autism only allowed me to say "thanks for your help" in a very ironic way.

I cured my virginity.

The only way Brits get into space is with the help of ESA.

Fucking amateur. Don't stop then, you need to hone your skills.

>mainstream meteors
Nice, you really crammed that one in eh

I actually don't know what happened . I have an Italian Vodafone Sim, I'm on Vodafone UK network but the flag didn't change. Weird.

Brexit was a failure because Nigel Farage was nothing but a troll who quit politics immediately after the referendum, meaning that Brits now have to deal with rising prices from EU imports AND the collapse of the Pound and the prospect of Scotland rebellion. And to add insult to injury, London still has a Muslim mayor.

How much have you made off Bitcoin then lads?

I missed out on being an early investor back in 2011ish but invested heavily the week after it went "mainstream"

I have 309 BTC but still NEET. I still sleep on the floor ffs. Recently been eyeing up pieces of farmland in Spain but shit scared to pull the triggger.

ITALY FOR THE PAPISTS, FRANCE FOR THE PAPISTS, PROTESTANT COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this PROTESTANT problem. Everybody says this PROTESTANT problem will be solved when papists pour into EVERY Protestant country and ONLY into Protestant countries.

The Netherlands and England are just as crowded as Ireland or the Vatican, but nobody says Ireland or the Vatican will solve this PROTESTANT problem by bringing in millions of papists and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this PROTESTANT problem is for EVERY Protestant country and ONLY Protestant countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-Protestants.

What if I said there was this CATHOLIC problem and this CATHOLIC problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-RCs were brought into EVERY Catholic country and ONLY into Catholic countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a CATHOLIC problem. I am talking about the Final solution to the CATHOLIC problem?

And how long would it take any sane Catholic man to notice this and what kind of psycho Catholic man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my faith, the true faith, wogs and respectable taigs agree that I am a hereticwhowantstokilleightmillionpotatoes.

They say they are Roman Catholic. What they are is anti-Protestant.

Roman Catholic is a code word for anti-Protestant.

ok ian

>I have 309 BTC
Bollocks. Weren't they a thousand pounds each recently?

Well done lad, I'm proud of you.

Go to bed Luther.

Doesn't mean you can just sell them and get 300k.
Who's gonna buy your Btc for cash when they can just wait and buy the same amount for a pittance?

Grow a pair and sell. It's virtual fucking money - convert it into real investments and property now before the coming crash.

That's a lot of bitcoin.

You should invest in my business idea.

Still working on the autism.

Hmm
Really made me think, unironically

Free marketeer Thatcherite country-ruining scum BTFO

Yeah, thought it was worth a squirt lad

topkekek.

Bantz

Anyone catch Newsnight last night on Trannies? Was a shame Ray Blanchard got interrupted so much because he was BTFO the Tranny quite a lot.

Starts at 37:05

bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b088k0mb/newsnight-11012017

Just swallowed a little bit of spit incorrectly and it went down my lungs lads

Why is life so hard and in constant pril

t.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2025900/Autistic-Dutch-man-fathers-20-children-sperm-donation-lying-health.html

Hope you enjoy your lung cancer lad

>implying luther wasn't based as fuck

We will have to stop buying your feta and learn to make our own.

And to add insult to injury once were out of the EU we can call it Greek feta

>family went to London a month ago
>went to the IWM
>had lunch at weekend with them
>almost two hours of them talking about the holocaust

I've never been simultaneously bored to death and frustrated beyond compare before in my life. I think it might have been worse than the holocaust.

>Just swallowed a little bit of cum incorrectly
ftfy

How do you raise kids to be normal in an environment where the media, educators, social workers and the like are all telling them they're the wrong gender and need to have surgery? Speaking out in opposition is now a hate crime.

What would Luther make of Protestants cutting their cock ends off because Jews tell them to?

Luther would add americans to that list if they existed in his day.

He'd be nailing the chopped off bits of foreskin to the church door.