youtube.com/watch?v=Ocd22oMr8Rs&list=PL7RgGl9hEueV6hbImDyik3t_8jV2hhA5h&index=2
youtube.com/watch?v=SkUnemSg3dg&list=PL7RgGl9hEueV6hbImDyik3t_8jV2hhA5h&index=3
youtube.com/watch?v=uxPvAZkhN7c&list=PL7RgGl9hEueV6hbImDyik3t_8jV2hhA5h&index=4
youtube.com/watch?v=JzBG4k8aTus&index=5&list=PL7RgGl9hEueV6hbImDyik3t_8jV2hhA5h
youtube.com/watch?v=-I2wOaNXYlY&list=PL7RgGl9hEueV6hbImDyik3t_8jV2hhA5h&index=6
youtube.com/watch?v=1C89osd7Eic&index=7&list=PL7RgGl9hEueV6hbImDyik3t_8jV2hhA5h
youtube.com/watch?v=3Rx2fJuj4zs&list=PL7RgGl9hEueV6hbImDyik3t_8jV2hhA5h&index=8
youtube.com/watch?v=5BB_u2k2gmY&index=9&list=PL7RgGl9hEueV6hbImDyik3t_8jV2hhA5h
youtube.com/watch?v=xFdhOSF_x7U&index=10&list=PL7RgGl9hEueV6hbImDyik3t_8jV2hhA5h
youtube.com/watch?v=-9Ka3a7cdYw
youtube.com/watch?v=Prx5pNEqe4c&index=11&list=PL7RgGl9hEueV6hbImDyik3t_8jV2hhA5h
youtube.com/watch?v=NM39rnBTBFc&index=12&list=PL7RgGl9hEueV6hbImDyik3t_8jV2hhA5h
youtube.com/watch?v=x3LRNrnYStc
9news.com.au/world/2017/01/12/14/47/researchers-find-right-wing-politicians-are-more-attractive-than-their-left-wing-counterparts
youtube.com/watch?v=F4AchHTN-XQ
youtube.com/watch?v=OjBlZl8RON8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What the fuck is this shit, is that Gilchrist?

Just fucking kill me now.

Yep. Cricket is for scumbags so his willingness to participate should be no surprise.

>australians advertise lamb meat on tv as their national day tradition

one emu war wasn't enough

Are those """natives""" supposed to be abbos?

It's become a fun little annual tradition, Carlos.

These ads generally have poked fun at political correctness. Here's the original from 9 years ago. No surprise Sam Kekovitch isn't part of this new globalist shilling lamb ad.

youtube.com/watch?v=3dqsyXPkG3I

Yep. Despite celebrating "Invasion Day" with traditional white Australian stapes like barbecue, chips, dip and beer.

Dumping Kekovich

youtube.com/watch?v=Ocd22oMr8Rs&list=PL7RgGl9hEueV6hbImDyik3t_8jV2hhA5h&index=2

Couldn't even get real abbos for their globalist bullshit?

That's great.

youtube.com/watch?v=SkUnemSg3dg&list=PL7RgGl9hEueV6hbImDyik3t_8jV2hhA5h&index=3

>Couldn't even get real abbos for their globalist bullshit?

Real abos wouldn't have been able to string a coherent sentence together.

youtube.com/watch?v=uxPvAZkhN7c&list=PL7RgGl9hEueV6hbImDyik3t_8jV2hhA5h&index=4

youtube.com/watch?v=JzBG4k8aTus&index=5&list=PL7RgGl9hEueV6hbImDyik3t_8jV2hhA5h

Australia is black and you invaders aren't welcome. Go back to UK

youtube.com/watch?v=-I2wOaNXYlY&list=PL7RgGl9hEueV6hbImDyik3t_8jV2hhA5h&index=6

Fuck you, Chen

youtube.com/watch?v=1C89osd7Eic&index=7&list=PL7RgGl9hEueV6hbImDyik3t_8jV2hhA5h

youtube.com/watch?v=3Rx2fJuj4zs&list=PL7RgGl9hEueV6hbImDyik3t_8jV2hhA5h&index=8

youtube.com/watch?v=5BB_u2k2gmY&index=9&list=PL7RgGl9hEueV6hbImDyik3t_8jV2hhA5h

youtube.com/watch?v=xFdhOSF_x7U&index=10&list=PL7RgGl9hEueV6hbImDyik3t_8jV2hhA5h

fucking lel
youtube.com/watch?v=-9Ka3a7cdYw

youtube.com/watch?v=Prx5pNEqe4c&index=11&list=PL7RgGl9hEueV6hbImDyik3t_8jV2hhA5h

youtube.com/watch?v=NM39rnBTBFc&index=12&list=PL7RgGl9hEueV6hbImDyik3t_8jV2hhA5h

>Ugh, aren't we all boat people???

>Cuckstralia
>white

Kek

I know what you meant by lamp but did anybody else think this was another aussie colloquialism?

AYE CUNTS PUT SOME LAMB ON THE BARBIE INNIT

>INNIT

That's a British expression, you skirt wearing, dick sucking, Bull stabbing Barcelona tranny.

>That's a British expression, you skirt wearing, dick sucking, Bull stabbing Barcelona tranny.

who cares, australia should get more refugees desu and lighten the load for us, you have so much free space it should be a crime not to help out, besides, the rapefugees are used to your kind of weather

Lol at this Spanish rape baby thinking he has any value when speaking to white counties.

>who cares, australia should get more refugees desu and lighten the load for us,

Why is your plight our problem, senorita? We're full.

>some Moor nigger thinking his opinion matters

WE COLONIALIZED STRALIA. KEK

seems I've triggered some emu rapebabies

you're as responsible for the syrian crisis as germany, you should get some refugees too, also don't forget your place you irrelevant cunts, if the EU or the USA says you will take refugees, you're too much of a cuck country to say no

Fuck off we're full

>if the EU or the USA says you will take refugees, you're too much of a cuck country to say no
The US is taking some of OUR refugees lmao. We're full, cunt.

You are physically incapable of triggering us sanchez.

You are brown, Your words have the same impact as the sound of flies buzzing over a pile of shit the same colour of your skin.

>also don't forget your place you irrelevant cunts

>australia
>white

pick one, monkey

That's rich coming from bulgaria.

Sam is the Serb in OP's Video.

Fuck, didn't realise until you pointed that out.

More like Sam Cuckovich, am I right?

HELLO SAM

wew as rich as switzerland but even less relevant, how does it feel having to overcompensate every time someone calls you out? KEK at these triggered aussies, you're probably half chink or straight out lebos and greeks anyway.

but that's the good thing about australia, it's an immigrant country, a melting pot like america, as the advert aptly points out.
being irrelevant isn't gonna save you from being enriched, cunts, stop being special snowflakes about it

Who the fuck is Sam?

You got to admit they have a point. Australians are all boat people. Except for aboriginals, which are the originals australians and got massacred for it, they all came from boats at some point in history. It's hypocritical to refuse desperate people entrance in australia just because they look different. The only reason you even consider stopping them is because of racism.

But don't you get it? There's nothing more Australian than getting swarmed with brown people and becoming a minority with the help of your own government and tax dollar.

I hear there's also nothing more Canadian, American, French, German, Swede...

My friend jimmy would be very unhapy about this.

You should be worrying about the enriching going on in your own country, Franco.

>The only reason you even consider stopping them is because of racism.

Yeah we're pretty racist and we don't want them.

youtube.com/watch?v=x3LRNrnYStc

400 african men praising Allah as they storm spains border.

I can't wait to see you get more and more sanchez, You must pay for your racist past.

yes, we are doing our part to help these opressed, poor peoples, and so should you

Spaindu Ballet

>Enjoy throwing their shrimps (it's prawns you fucking seppo cunt) on barbies.
>Constantly get wasted on tons of their Australian beer.
>Have only 5 internets connections.
>Aussie men are known to be obnoxious, sexist, loud-mouthed alcoholics.
>Are the world's greatest nuclear threat and the world's biggest polluters, which is hilarious given how erratic and deadly their climate already is. Enjoy your Road Warrior wasteland.
>Abort their young soon after birth via dingoes, and have now gained the ability to throw 4 year old children off bridges.
>All live in the desert holding knives 24/7 with accents thicker than Ron Jeremy on benzadrine.
>Are all racist closet klansman with a tendency to riot.
>Fuck kangaroos at every given opportunity to keep up with New Zealand sheep fucking. This is bullshit. You ever tried to catch one of those bastards?
>The men are usually horny, overweight perverts.
>Kill thousands of innocent stingrays because Steve Irwin was fucking stupid enough to touch one.
>Are fat, lazy, stupid cunts.
>All the women are named Sheila, Shazza, or Cheryl.
>Most blokes (men folk) are named Bazza, Robbo, Mick, Jano or Poida.
>Australian culture is a fusion of the very worst American, British and Irish traits.
>Australian women are hot as fuck (especially Danni and Kylie) *** Don't even kid yourself with that shit; most Australian whores are as just as fat and hideous as American whores (and are just as loud and obnoxious, too!). Nice try though, fucktard!
>Are all part of the chemo that is curing Sup Forums.
>Australians hate cute, little fluffy bunnies and shoot them on sight.
>Think that the rest of the world thinks Aussies are awesome, but when they go overseas discover that everyone else thinks they are the absurd joke of humanity.

Made me kek mate, heres a (you)

Holy shit, too real m8

All this showed me is the left has money and knows how to have fun with it. And the right cries in the safe space because of it.

>9news.com.au/world/2017/01/12/14/47/researchers-find-right-wing-politicians-are-more-attractive-than-their-left-wing-counterparts

How do we stop those ugly bastards?

absolutely obligatory:
youtube.com/watch?v=F4AchHTN-XQ

That's what you get for picking a cucked animal like lamb.

Who eats lamb other than sandniggers and africans?

#t=46s
for
>get out me cuntree

they're left wing because they can't get any pussy.

their dream is that the state provide ugly cunts with free prostitutes as a sexual health program

You dont. Youre standars of beauty are obsolete leperous albino. Your whole world is fake and we get to live in the great age where we watch it all crumble.

>The aussies think they could stop the endless march of MOLOCH.

This is my thread now. White race has never existed. Just albinos and ashamed of it.

Lepers projecting their own inferiority at the world. True reality.

Muh race muh skin, muh albinisn n muh shame of it.

see #t=33s

Muh disease muh deficiency muh inferiority projection

Don't. White people are just going to have to clean up your mess.

Again.

these people don't look anything like europeans tho

sure they dont coward. Time to swallow your wannabe fascism. Were gonna take everything from you white man, its a promise. Me made you. It is our right.

White ppl dont exist. Just albinos and ashamed of it.

I give shitpost a 4/10, Copy pasted too many times over last 3 days. Try new material. Also sage.

He's a serb apparently. and the australians have captured him and put him in a cuck video

>black sea
>not europe

You need to turn the abos against the refugees.

Abos are probably the most racist people you could meet, They probably hate africans and muslims (or anyone they percieve as a leech to their centrelink checks) more than the average pollack

someone needs to replace the illuminati symbol with a star of david