I love pol but I never liked her. She's a dumbass that makes the right look bad

Claiming mu Sup Forumsfu

Attention whore/10.

inb4
>she

youtu.be/zjr81A6Al9c legit love her music

You mean she isn't?

She's such a sexy fucking whore

oh hey it's the chick who "le ebin troled" liberals by quoting the attack helicopter copypasta. Not a desperate attention whore at all.

Gross.

who dis?

>>women
user...

your dad

ITT: Women who pretend to be right leaning in order to attract attention

Wut.

None of these women are redpill at all. Do you not know the definition of a red pill woman? This is a redpilled woman: Happily married to a successful husband for 10+ years, has children, ideally a grandmother, industrious, fears God, and is morally upstanding and caring.

Women don't get to be redpilled easily, that's just the nature of it.

She is a merchant, who says controversial shit to self advertise her books. I believe she knows her work is mediocre but with enough tv apperances, you can make a bank.

Good riddance, she seperates dumb conservatives from their money. I have little sympathy for them, same with glenn beck numismatic coin buyers

she has the most retarded voice

i'm thinking maybe she's deaf and just had a really good speech therapist while growing up and is able to talk, yet still sounds like a mongoloid

Sinead McCarthy, also known as Goyim Goddess

I thought she's joking because she's Jewish herself, but she's married to a WN radio host

>believes in the Bible literally
>red pill

Try again

what makes her a attention whore ? I don't know a lot about her but I know who she is.

The fact that she doesn't seem to have had a particularly vibrant career leads me to believe you.

First Trump girl. We should find her now and see how she's doing.

She's an attention whore who's not right wing at all. She's at best a conservative

>ann coulter.jpg
I thought you said women. Why did you post this guy?