German Military giving Sex courses

>Defense Minister von der Leyen plans to hold Sex seminars to attract more sexual weirdos
>this should make the Troops more "Diverse"
>Sex education courses are also needed for the Soldiers who should learn to control their sexuality
>von der Leyen says this is very important for the future of the Bundeswehr
>Today the Bundeswehr has 17.000 Gays, bisexuals, Transgender Soldiers, etc and are now at 6,6 percent of the whole troops

Source:
focus.de/politik/deutschland/moderner-arbeitgeber-fuer-mehr-offenheit-von-der-leyen-veranstaltet-sex-seminar-bei-der-bundeswehr_id_6483481.html

>yes yes a woman in charge is what the Military needs

are other European Militarys doing this sexual courses stuff?

Once it was unstoppable wehrmacht now it's just bunch fags and cuckloads.
Jews won.

The Bundeswehr also claims that it could stop a Russian Invasion in no time.
but I have my doubts

Sweden i guess they even go further and create full wimin untis.

I have a virulent loathing of Germany and anything German, if all your population was slaughtered by Syrian refugees I wouldnt shed a single tear and even cheer them on

Worthless cucks

webm related is woman soldier, I mean we all knew that they're fucking useless but in real combat they will get murdered in the first 3 minutes.

what a waste of money

>His ancestor had Prussian Military Education.
Jesus, beyond saving.

that manlet is a turk or some shit and is 1,63m.

why tho?

Some woman more insane that a man. But of course mass units > simple unit. Emperor's guard in Duna is bullshit.

>>Today the Bundeswehr has 17.000 Gays, bisexuals, Transgender Soldiers, etc and are now at 6,6 percent of the whole troops

so long as they are trained to impregnate women in lands they are stationed in by force I have no problem with this

Jesus fuck

Why is there no since of urgency? If you are in a situation where you need to get down you had better fucking get down quick.

It comes with a combat experience.

NUKE GERMANY FOR GOODNESS SAKE

Why do your soldiers look like small 160lb men with string-bean arms.

you don't want to be anywhere near a woman with a loaded gun. shit is dangerous as fuck because they're all fucking retarded.

They will just fuck each other with nigger dildos while ISIS drives VBIED through their base.

I don't know m8

our competent soldiers would stop such an attack instantly.

Because only Biological Trash works in the Bundeswehr, normal Germans who would be better suited for the task are smart enough to work in Civilian jobs and earn more with less bullshit attached to it.
kinda sad

Real one followed the Fuhrer at the very end.

only thing left is trash

Why is Germany allowed a military after WW2?

Shame/guilt them into disbanding it. BLANKS NOT TANKS

I never asked for this feel, Ivan

To have a meatshield that stops russians long enough so the US can help us.

and now our Diverse Trans soldier cucks are building beds for Invade.....I mean Refugees.

Why do all these videos look so pathetic? Is this propaganda where the soldiers are just really tried or has feminism turned german people into low energy cucks?

>MOVE MAGGOTS MOVE

>or has feminism turned german people into low energy cucks?
yea this
they also prep the bull before they release him on the streets to hunt white german woman

German Bundeswehr invested over 2,2 Million Man hours into doing stuff for the Refugees.

it's a mystery.

Post this on /k/. They'll sperg out and call you a vatnik. They seriously believe modern Bundeswehr and other non-American Western armies could fight with Russians no problems.
Not only do they lack the hardware, these people aren't even fucking soldiers.

Looks like Germans will rape Ruskies this time.

>They seriously believe modern Bundeswehr and other non-American Western armies could fight with Russians no problems.
Well what could go wrong with a BBC loving woman as Defense Minister and an army full of trannys and retards?

Need Anglo blood, maybe.

Buneswehr is a american proxy army. American generals are even leading it.

No proud german would join such a disgrace which is why it only has faggots and literal retards.