Are they, dare I say it, /our brand/?

are they, dare I say it, /our brand/?

Can someone splain? Usually I would say no because they're a bunch of libtards up there in Freeport.

>not wearing exclusively Land's End

Yep

check Trump's twitter

>Not wearing Duluth trading company
Stay pleb

Wtf I'm buying flannels now

their storm chaser boots are mint.

Farm and Fleet, faggot!
Fuck the Gook shit Bean!

Brand loyalty is NOT redpilled.

Pic unrelated.

I disagree, a brand is just a group of people who produce products. They could share your philosophical ideals and support candidates you support financially

Having a pic like that is more degenerate than brand loyalty

Should have been a toilet seat.

Love the armachillo under ware

took a minute to realize that the img wasn't yet another BBC

annual reminder that Mainers (along with people from NH and VT) are the last real men in new england

They really should stay the fuck out of politics. Honestly, from a business standpoint getting involved in divisive politics never helps a company or it's brands. Just ask Howard Schultz of Starbucks.

Sure, it a privately held company and has no fiduciary responsibility to shareholders. But even if only only one family made the donation, it still stupid from a business standpoint to take a stand with a company that shares your family name and other family members invest.

I'd just as soon all companies stay the fuck out of divisive politics. This includes Coke, Nike, Apple, Starbucks, etc.. Too many other's lives are involved.

I'm glad they are, it helps me decide who to support and who to avoid

If you base your consumer products choices on political alliances then I'm not sure you're someone whose thinking I should listen to. You're no better than those lemmings eating rainforest candy or writing a name on a cup of coffee.

Ok sure if you're thinking about it that deeply. Sticking with a thing for life because it's what your comfortable with is kinda braindead though.

You can kickstart your non performing brand/company by starting a fuss with politics for free advertisement.

At least, it has worked for some game developers. May or may not translate to physical products.

There are still a few hold-outs further south, though we know it's a lost cause at this point.

I'm not limiting myself in any way. You act like I'm only going to buy from company X from now on. I'm still going to shop at A B C if they have what I need, but if comany D has it and they share my philosophical beliefs I will support them.

I'm just rewarding good behavior

Right, that's fine.

Fuck off you piece of shit marketing shill

I would be willing to bet that most of its customers are liberals.

Just another libtard attempt at the market controlling speech.

"Oh no, they're pro-Trump, boycott!"

"Oh no, they won't bake these fags a wedding cake, boycott!"

It's actually really fucking stupid.

I need these