Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lCu_wd_bulw
youtube.com/watch?v=MC0S60Gp5rM
youtube.com/watch?v=O6cuNDN1YKo
youtu.be/H81fitQ2YSo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Today

been dead for awhile
probably still doing the transference ceremony so the being, formerly known as Queen, can inhabit its new body

After she finishes the destruction of the united Anglo kingdom

All of you can fuck right off. The monarchy is British culture, and half of you wankers are here because of Britain.

God save the Queen.

shell be fine

SOON
O
O
N

Never. Her final act will be to finish off America

She's gonna have to die sooner or later

never

Tomorrow
Praise KEK

fuckin' brits with their gits

looks like queenie will live to see another day

das rite.

kek requires blood to be happy

She's immortal. Get over it.
Repeating numerals and Id confirm!

Wrong again.

Singles and the Queen shall die

never... get back to work

well no shit retard, everyone dies

>being cucked by a bunch of space lizards

Brits are the most pathetic people.

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

Never ever.

Oh, god. Approaching the big one!

Oh shit

>77

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

She'll die in a car crash this year.

LONG LIVE HER MAJESTY QUEEN ELIZABETH THE 2ND

THE SUN NEVER SETS ON THE BRITISH EMPIRE

>Kraut jealous we stole ARYAN BLOOD and planted it on our throne

get rekt, Hans.

The Eternal Anglo will rise and sweep the KRAUT STAIN from the face of Europa forever.

Sith's cant die.

God Save the Queen.

Delet this

What if i told you the queen is Kek?

The Queen mother was 101 at her death and Liz is going to do her best to beat that record so that Charles doesn't take over.

My eyes have seen the glory
of the trampling of Dresden
we've washed ourselves in Ayrans blood
and all the polaks too
we taking down the Turk posters 2 by 2 by 2
the Anglo marches on

youtube.com/watch?v=lCu_wd_bulw

Now

Her reptilian symbiont is still looking for a compatible host within the royal family to inhabit.

youtube.com/watch?v=MC0S60Gp5rM

I SHED BLOOD OF ARYAN MEN

I SHED THE BLOOD OF THE ARYAN MEN

I SHED IT AT DRESDEN

I SHED THE BLOOD OF THE ARYAN MEN

I SHED THE BLOOD OF 40,000 ARYAN MEN.

this. Since Monarchies collapsed things only got worse

She's been old for the past 50 years, she'll be around for another 50.

When we become a republic

THE ETERNAL ANGLO

So many people to kill.

So little time.

october 17th, 2017

you bloody cunt,you're no Australian

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN FAGGOT

On the 19th

March 12th at 8:47pm

March 12th at 8:47pm
Watch gentlemen

Ok, memes aside, what the fuck will you guys do without her? There are so few British people left alive that remember her NOT being queen, because she's been queen forever. All people die, as will she, and it will be sad, but what will you guys do without her? National Mourning? Who's next after her?

Welcome back Bestonia.

You realise this is not the first time a monarch has died, right?

Yes, but I've never seen it happen in the west, and I'm curious as to what the British people's attitude towards the idea of her passing away would be.

Mourn and move on, same as usual. Charles is next unless the Queen outlives him.

When Diana died
>During the four weeks following her funeral, the suicide rate in England and Wales rose by 17% and cases of deliberate self-harm by 44.3% compared with the average for that period in the four previous years. Researchers suggest that this was caused by the "identification" effect, as the greatest increase in suicides was by people most similar to Diana: women aged 25 to 44, whose suicide rate increased by over 45%

So there will be some shit.

Now

A week after Prince Charles, tragically romantic.

Charles? Are you mental lad? Prince William is next in line. Charles isn't royal blood.

>that lean

When Great Britain is finally free from the EU.

>The Queen's son
>Not royal
What?

You know she could die whenever she wants right?

She's holding on untill Prince Charles dies, so that horse face cunt Camilla can never be queen.

William will be the next king, hurrah!

Never. God save the Queen.

She's holding on by sheer force of will knowing that she can't go before Charles

cunt wait trump grabs her by the pussy

This

God save the Queen

Hillary will die first.

She aint even bovvered
youtube.com/watch?v=O6cuNDN1YKo

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN
RULE BRITANNIA

until after the british empire II is kick started

You realise the Queen is a kraut?

Never. They'll transfer her consciousness into a giant robot so she can rule Britain with an iron fist forever.

All hail queen Elizamech.

already happened, she's the holy half dead who has seen the underverse

not any time soon, shlomo

Digits say today

Ahh this argument again... By that logic literally fucking no one is "English" if you trace your heritage far back enough your ancestors come from somewhere else. For instance on my fathers side his great-great-grandfather was from Norway and emigrated to England. Does that mean I'm not English? No one is purebred English, or any other nationality for that matter.

>Never. They'll transfer her consciousness into a giant robot so she can rule Britain with an iron fist forever.

they just transfer it into another human

What's the fun in that?

Soon hopefully

>

Probably this.

David Icke was right from the getgo.

Rolling for the bitch to die

If she continues comsuming the blood and "walnut sauce" from the pineal gland of children... she will live to be 200+

with an "n"

>All of you can fuck right off. The monarchy is British culture, and half of you wankers are here because of Britain.

kek

She will be impregnated by The God Emperor within the year. His all-powerful seed shall revitalize her, and the queen will bear forth the heirs of the Trump dynasty for all eternity.

Kek wills it.

She isn't even English.

Yes most of us are here because of Britain. Fights religious wars and takes over countries for Centuries and its Ok. Everyone else who does it is Evil

Some of you are alright. Dont go to the queen tomorrow

There will be a lot of national mourning. The BBC will not broadcast any comedies for an entire week. A lot of things will need to be changed; the military, almost every charity, the postal service, and so many other things are all in her name. Money of course will need to be reprinted with the face of the new King.

And that will be King Charles III. Interestingly, he becomes king the very second she dies, because there can never not be a head of state. His coronation will be merely a symbolic event, because he will already be the monarch before that.

lmao fucking brits
They'll shittalk their queen all day but as soon as a foreigner says anything they'll defend her to the death

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

Regicide now

The vast majority of Brits support and even love her. She is an incredibly popular monarch. Only cucked redditors and numales want the monarchy abolished.

Lizards take a long time to die, but kek will take her soon.

Praise Kek!

Can republlicans be added to the hate list with the commies?

youtu.be/H81fitQ2YSo

Absolutely, they're already on there for me