BLM kidnapping

After this kid was tortured by those niggers I found myself actually becoming racist and moving toward white nationalism and I'm not sure is that a good thing. What's your advice?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OjBlZl8RON8
youtube.com/watch?v=VHksopEONSM
youtube.com/watch?v=R9B7EsenfFE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Gas the kikes, Race war now.

Remember that race isn't skin color only. Not all whites are superior humans. Don't fall for the explicit "white supremacy" trap, just fall for the supremacy bit. The googles have a few good ones, i.e. Ben Carson the Neurosurgeon, the based Sheriff, etc. There are a lot of good people in all colors. What we should hate is the degeneracy and culture associated with those kidnappers. For lack of a better term, it's legitimately nigger culture, and it isn't tied to skin color. Can't fault a fatty for hitting the gym, can't fault a black for trying to be a good human.

They can be good niggers back in Africa.
>>>/reddit/

Fuck you

If your white, take care of your people user.

Thank you

white power

a nigger will always be a nigger.They may act civilized but will turn on you the moment they get a chance

Time to show you the truth, white skin comes from albinism, a disease, a defiency. The reason you hate them is because you are jealous of their superiority.

Don't judge all by the actions of the few.

I don't think all Serbs are garbage just because some are war criminals. Proof?
I'm responding to this post.

Embrace it

>implying it's the culture and not genetics

Carson/Black Science Man/Based Sherriff are outliers, exceptions to the rule.

White nationalism =//= white supremacy.
>you do your thing, we do ours

Found the nigger

Black and brown ppl can make you through genetic failiing, you can never make them with your defective genetics. What is that if not total and complete superiority. Youre albinos and ashamed of it. Black and brown ppl are proud of themselves. Whites ashamed of who they really are.

youtube.com/watch?v=OjBlZl8RON8

Maybe you should stop being a cuck and blaming a few retarded American kids for all of your problems.

found the ashamed albino

>not black
>wouldnt care if I was
>beats being albino and ashamed of it

clueless bitch time to swallow me shit pawn.

You'll feel that way for a month or two, then cool down, unless you start interacting with black people.

Who could possibly be (((behind))) this post?

White nationalism is silly and racism equally so.

What you need to understand is RACE REALISM

Blacks are statistically much more likely to be violent, dumb and degenerate, just keep that in mind and you will go far.

I came here to laugh at you

A true human being. Proud of all of himself. What are you? a scared little leper? Age of information. The dimwitted will burn.

Is it rational to becone black supremacist because of the church shooting? You're just a beta racist idiot

Anyone falling for the whole "racial tension" narrative is stupid and watches too much fake news.

whites are 100% likely to be albino and ashamed of it becuase the white race has never really existed. Whites are not a race. They are lepers.

Damn, that albino kid actually looks pretty good compared to the shitskin next to him.

My advice?
Buy a gun and ammo you bastid

I'm more upset that there's no shred of accountability by anyone that thought like the 4 niggers in the video. The left kept pushing the idea that blacks were this and that, and after the video there was slight bit of guilt and then nothing. This guy experienced 24-48 hours of hell and the days if not months after is going to experience fear. All we're going to hear about now is how Trump is a bad president and buzzfeed.

Sick of this shit. Seem like liberals didn't react to this at all, but the Trump supporters did and that annoys me the most.

You're finally seeing the truth that if you're not "racist", you have blood in your hands

I'm proud of you serbro

Race is more than skin color you fucking retarded mud.

White nationalism is natural. You've been raised and molded to believe that caring about your race and identity is for crazy people, but you're not going off the deep end. You're just returning to normalcy

haha too bad he is defective tho. And his genetics are not as good. Too bad albino. You will see the price of your wannabe fascism when you turn 60 and see the crypt keepr albino in the mirrow. You will know the debt is paid when your joy turns to ashes in your mouth.

This is only the beginning. There is so much more to take.

youtube.com/watch?v=VHksopEONSM

>checks flag
>white nationalism
Are you a self hating roach/gypsy mutt?
(I'm galician , never under al andalus so fu)

Nope, youre just albino and ashamed of it. Ethopians are considered caucasion so are pajeets. Because you came from ppl like this. As albinos lmao. Look below europ you ugly stupid blindos. I cant wait to see the look on your face when you face the music you lepers.

Your entire world is fake. Im watching it all fall apart. glorious.

Refer to:

Kill yourself or go back to digging ditches. Either way, stay away from current events and politics. You obviously aren't intelligent enough to make use of the information and will always be a slave to your emotions, like some hysterical woman.

thank you

This.

Embrace the hatred.

keep going

Albino = high IQ? Damn, no problem there then. Stay retarded you jealous shitskin.

Cry more, pussy. Better yet, post about it on your tumblr.

Stay ashamed of yourself leprous albino. Stay clueless of where your birthmarks and freckles really come. Hint, its your shitskin genetics ashamed leper.

Do you know why I come here? Because I cant lose. Give me your tears gypsy

Care to explain, shitskin?

Nice try albino, that wont work with me. I know who you really are leper and soon the whole world will see it too :^)

You have no power here fashy goy

So you cannot refute? Hmm, looks like you can lose pretty easily. Now go back to Africa if you love it so much.

t. insecure black man ashamed of his dark skin

NP Serbia, but do remember, as we separate data by demographics - patterns do emerge. If you look at the normalization of IQ per race (aka the bell curve IQ chart), and still feel hatred for blacks, just think about chopping the chart in half and taking the top-50%. You'd still lose lots of whites, asians, arabs, blacks - just in different percentages. By no means should you think that we're all equal, and that you should treat everyone equally. Stereotypes, skepticism - these things keep you on the safe side when interacting with people you realize might be mongrels.

Your boohoo will never undivorce your parents albino =( Tell me of your hurt leper, I am listening.

Lol, im not even blakc buy yes. Whites are very ashamed to come from albinism, a disease, a deficiency. Its why they try to hard to say they are the best. Because nature dictates these lepers are not even on the list. Actual subhuman. Actual mutant. Albino lepers and ashamed of it.

Thank you for organizing my work albino leper slave. Please go back to being ashamed of yourself now bino.

> im not even blakc buy
Sure thing Tyrone, stay ashamed and keep shitposting your Albino memes to deflect from your shame ;) Oh and nice spelling

If you can't refute, why even reply any more?

Lol it would be better if I was black. Black is the new white. Youre the nigger now.

Too bad mommy was a whore and got a whore divorce. Ruined your life with broken home =( Tell me how it hurts canada dry. I will listen to your sad song.

Let me break out the worlds smallest violin for you leper.

If your parents broke up? Maybe they never loved you?

Look at this shitskin having a mental breakdown.

yup, insecure shitposter thinking he's doing anything contributive to his life by shitposting stupid memes to compensate his inferiority complex

sad

What the fuck did you do to that poor nigger dog?

Youre so mad that your parents got divorced. So sad. Half of America. How can we heal you leper?

Boohooo the broken home =( it why youre all here =(

>living in canada
"sad"

I forgive you albino. I know if your whore mothers never filed for divorce you wouldnt be here right now.

ignore these black trying to make you feel guilt, after all it's that and physical threats the only way they know to debate.
There is nothing wrong with loving your race and wanting it to survive, after all every other one has that right. We were the ones that invented and discovered most science and technology, arguably created the widest range of art and helped other people the most. We tried being nice, now it's time to survive

Why are you so insecure that you hate whites? Can't you just love your own people and go away?

Nope im here to take everything of yours albino. It belongs to me now. You thought you could have your neo nazi safe space? you though you could build your neo nazi sand castles? Nah, I knock all that shit down. For fun. for the lulz.

Tell me how it hurts albino. Tell me the pain of your broken home.

The insecurity continues, the insecure shitposter make up assumptions about other user's lives to make them mad to forget how much his own life sucks and how he got nothing, he compensate his inferiority complex and low IQ by making incoherent shitposts and insults in an attempt to trigger people so he can feel superior to other Anons while still living in pure misery

Lmfao you are my biggest fan tho canada fag. Suck my dick dry. Show me how you fight bino, whats the matter? Scared?

But you didn't "knock all that shit down". You have nothing to back what you say. You just post pictures of albinos and act like race is only skin color. You hate yourself and your people, but instead of fixing that issue you want to rage at whites on a WN forum.

Assumptions, did you mean hitting the nail on the head? Did you mean read like a book? What did you mean leper albino? Did your whore mother not get a divorce? Are you a bastard? Is your home not broken?

We must secure the existance of our people and a future for white children.

The shitoster now try to act smug and say some pretty gay stuff thinking that makes him cool. The truth is he's now triggered and invites me to fight thinking I want to fight with some shitposting tard with no life over some stupid posts on a Mongolian dancing forum

>you're so gay
>please suck my dick
kekekekek

Bottom line.
You are responsible for yourself.
Improve yourself and realize that vigilance must be constant.

White genocide is real.
Be the change you want to see in the world.

Let me explain it like this. Imagine you have a son, and your son get's kicked in the playground. You interfere. Do you do it because you hate the other kid? No you do it because you love your son. He is of your kind. That is what white nationalism is. You do not hate other countries, you love your own. You do what is in the best interest of YOUR country.

kill niggers

White nationalist forum? wtf are you talking about. This isnt stormfront lonely fag. This for political incorrectness. Its politically incorect to call you an albino leper. White is the term you deficint mutants prefer. Too bad you dont call the shots here to leper.

Its just your turn now.

So naive to think there is no consequences. I am a fraction of fraction of what is coming. Rack it up. Your tab albino. It will be paid.

Shitposters often follow no logic, they only seek distraction from their own misery

IT"S THE FUCKING KIKES!
Watch Murdoch Murdoch V
youtube.com/watch?v=R9B7EsenfFE

I can tell that you're trying your hardest not to be racist.

See how you don't address anything, but try to change the topic every reply. You're insecure and feel worthless because your race has accomplished absolutely nothing compared to ours.

Did you just BTFO yourself?

Lol I am cool thats why I have a white gf and you losers dont. You guys suck, you cant do anything. This is it. this is how you fight. Cry on the internet everyday and night at the world that is leaving you behind. Cry albino, cry leper. It will not save you. You will face the music. You will pay the piper. The chickens are coming to roost.

Your magic doesnt work on me leper. The turth is like kryptonite to white ppl. Its going to be so fun to watch you squirm. Dance monkey dance.

fpbp

>forced integration of nigs into low income white communities causing white flight, destroying whole cities
>hurt feelings

fuck your picture, you bootlicking tool of the government.

>citing Ben Carson, Sheriff Clarke
>still "trying" to not be racist
Some people believe things based on observations, and not on fee fees like a fucking libtard idiot. What a shocker

>i have a white GF
Is that cuckese for "I have a purple haired feminist "girlfriend" who is actively cucking me and therefore I am extremely insecure about my skin colour"?

Lol you dont even know what race I am but you cling to "muh race" because your loser shitstain ass has never accomplished anything on his own. Youre just a worthless hillybilly whos life is behind him. Wasted white privelege lol. Gj Albino, too bad you wont get a second chance. Too bad the white mans well of privelege is running dry. Are you thisrty leper?

Aww whats wrong albino? did I hurt your feelings mr broken home? Mr will never heal that void in your soul?

The shitposter now goes on to pretend he has girlfriend of user's said race thinking it makes him superior and goes on a tirade of insults

link the video, faggot

Ben Carson and sheriff Clark are the exception, not the rule.

Latinos and asians can't even trust blacks because of how chaotic and violent their culture is. With asians and latinos you find civilization and family, but you barely find that with black culture.

Look at what a bitch you're making yourself look like. "I have a white gf". Of course you do, it's because you want a genetic upgrade. If you were confident in your people, you would breed with your own.

You're living in a white country, speaking a European language trying to say that white men haven't accomplished anything.

Do any of you know that kid's name? His hobbies/interest? His mental disability? Anything!?
You're basically dehumanizing and parading around a victim of a hate crime just to further your antiblack narrative. B L M doesn't do that. The group stresses the importance of the human beings slain by our government officials and welcomes white people who want to help fight this trend. Meanwhile you're just being deplorable as usual. Fuck you.

If you really want to help Austin Hilborne (his fucking name), fucking donate to his gofundme instead of shit posting.

Be america
50% divorce rate, white familes mostly
churn out social outcasts and lonely rejects with no chance of precuring women
Please read in mario accent.
polack:"errhm hi my name is jeff, i like to nazi hmm yes"
any girl: "eww get away from me creep"
lonely polack:"Oh no normie girls are such hoe so mean to me =( Oh noo kill everybody, life is so sad)

Is this post-ironic satire?

Vote/act on racial lines, odds are in your favor that will be to your benefit, and reminder that your enemies are already doing just that, so to not do so is suicide.

You have a White GF because your own women are repulsive disgusting animals like Michelle Obama

It's reactionary. As in military strategy, it's better to have your opponent reacting to you rather than reacting to them.
Perhaps this is because you didn't realise you had enemies due to your skin.

What does an american kid have to do with you nigga ?

ACtually shes norwegiian, 5,4 huge breasts. just so huge. I love them. She is petite her self. Im slowly red pilling her on albinism. Like you losers she is super against it. "But I dont wanna be albino =(" But when we are making out i make fun of bauty marks and freckles saying I know who gave those to her.

Google white ppl with freclkles /pol. I dare you. Your whole world is sooo fake. Youre cucked to your phony jew world. Ashamed of yourselfs. Cant even be proud of the truth. Sad. Depressing fate. Oh well. Not my people not my struggle eh.

Brits are inbred to the max. The worst genetics of all europe. Albino recessive inbreeding at its worst. every brit needs a dentist.

gfs breats in pic
>non white
>i suck on that
Whatcha gonna do about leper?

>be you
>be a tool of the american elite
>cheer on the destruction of ethnic solidarity
>blame white people while elites destroy the world
>nevermind that it affects minorities worse than anybody else
>muh black lives matter

You're only just now realizing that all niggers want us dead? It must be nice living in a 99% white country.