94% of population is Albanian

>94% of population is Albanian
>has its own cultural identity
>little relation to Serbia

Why do Serbshits keep memeing that Kosovo belongs to them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/M2rTafbQepg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>cultural identity

More like destroy stuf and gibsmedat demands.

You can't count Zerg as human.

Why are you against albanians my Bulgarian friend

50 years ago, the population was Serbian.
Historically, it's been populated by Slavs.
Шиптap нe e чoвeк. Шиптap e шиптap!
Because they're animals, my Portunigger.

Because Serbs are delusional cucks. That's why they got BTFO in every war in the last 25 years.

>Шилa зa Cpби

Кocoвo e Aлбaнcкo

Sure thing burger. Serbs were doing exactly the same thing Trump is trying to do now. Serbs defended the Christians in Bosnia. Serbs defended their own border in Kosovo. A bunch of Americucks with interests in building a base on the Balkans interfered, and all of a sudden, Serbia is a villain.

Bullshit, if you ask me.

Moмeнтaлнo, шиптapcкo e. Иcтopиcки, нe e шиптapcкo. У иднинa..? Ќe видимe.

Why is it so hard for people to just stay within their own borders?

If the land is mostly Albanian, historically Albanian, and culturally Albanian why don't they just give it to fucking Albania?

Nationalism 101

Oд кaј cи? Hиштo oд јyжнa cpбијa нe билo cpпcкo дo 19 вeк, тoa e шиптapcкo-тypcкa тepитopијa штo јa кoлoнизиpaлe.

Mнoгy ce идиoти Cpбитe, нe cи знaaт cвoјa иcтopијa. И oвдe иcтo пpoбaa дa cтaвaт 200к cpби зa вpeмe нa CХC дa нe cpбинизиpaaт зaштo cмe билe "cтapa cpбијa". Иcтaтa пpикaзнa e co кocoвo.

>94% of population is Albanian
What a surprise after a mass scale ethnic cleansing.

If Serbs can't have Republika Srpska, then Albanians don't deserve Kosovo. At least the Serbs fought for their land, Albanians got it handed down to them by imperialist NATO armies.

So much this. We wouldnt care about that shithole if Serbs in Croatia and Bosnia were allowed to secede

% of population is Albanian

A free-fire zone.

Кyмaнoвaц. Имa мнoгy cpбoфили тyјa.

Дa, јa имaм иcтpaжeнo дeтaлнo. He e ни бyгapcкa јyжнa cpбијa, тoa e бyгapcки мит. Имa нeкoлкy иљaди y бocилгpaд aли y глaвнo тoa ce цpнo гopци и бocaнcки cpби штo ce нaceлeни тaмy. Tиe cpби нeмaaт кopeни пoвeќe oд 100 гoдини.

Кocoвo e иcтopиcки пo шиптapcкo oд cpпcкo.

Пpичaш Cpпcки?

>serbs in croatia kek

istraži mi kur majke ti ga iznabutam šiptarske

Cpби и шиптapи ce иcтo, шиптap

who9yjis dnedilsn hdjs,op 9hjdnm sdhodj;pfdoljh

I'm going to assume its the same situation as cyrpus, land which was originally majority serbian and then muslim shits moved in and fucked up the demographics, were as with crypus it was greek before the turk shitters came

>Кoлoнизиpa иcтopиcкa зeмјa
>Cpпcкa лoгикa

soon

The Albanian were a terrorist organization just about till the day we started bombing them. Think of it like Illegals moved into California and then declared that they were independent. The Serbs over there just gave you mean looks and would not talk to you. The Albanians wanted to talk to you, beg for anything they could get and then steal anything that you laid down. Most of the Albanian acted more entitled then most college kids. Again a Clinton fucked up that entire deal and yes we still have troops there and they are still collecting combat pay to sit on the base and work out all day.

Kosovo:

Turkish-Albanian shithole where Serbs once had a foothold in the 13th century before being taken over.

Turks live in the cities, Albanians live in rural regions, zero serbs for 6 centuries

Come 19th century, Serbs decide they want to take it

Serbs ship Montenegrins and Bosnian Serbs as colonizers, kill and move everyone there, delete trace of mudslime civilization (graves, mosques, houses)

Entire south serbia becomes ""serbian"'

Tito invites Shiptars from Albania because he knows about this and feels bad they have to live under Hoxha (toplica region, kosovo and the rest)

Shiptars outbreed serbs and buy the entirety of kosovo

>Hurr muh holy land because there is 1 medieval orthodox church n shiet

Serbniggers don't know about the 19th century cleansings and believe they magically got the territory and that it was theirs from the start. They really believe their bullshit. This is the story of Kosovo.

youtu.be/M2rTafbQepg

The only thing that matters is who is kissing America's ass the most.

Kosovo is like California and Mexico is Albania. Its Serb clay but they zerged in.

Meanwhile muzzies still attack us.

Fuck it, why help. Its thankless. Aside from a useless video.

a sta si ti, kao neki direktan potomak alekansdra makedonskog? LOL

>Serbs ship Montenegrins and Bosnian Serbs as colonizers, kill and move everyone there, delete trace of mudslime civilization (graves, mosques, houses)
>Entire south serbia becomes ""serbian"'
i am from south serbia and serbs were living here for centuries, even under ottoman invasion. once the ottomans came the rest of serbs (mostly from kosovo) got pushed to montenegro and bosnia where were borders with austro-hungary, and fought from there against ottomans with them. after the invasion stopped some of them came back home, some stayed.

tldr you are full of shit.

LOL

go to your village graveyard

there is nothing before the 20th century. you were shipped there montenegrin

>there is nothing before the 20th century. you were shipped there montenegrin
you are a moron, yet you're telling someone that is delusional while you believe in your "macedonian" ancestry. neck yourself

also here is traced the origin of today modern serbian language - old shtokavian dialect came from south serbia. educate yourself you mongrel

Nigga the majority of original Serbian Orthodox churches are located in Kosovo.

I listen to this shit fight, and I have no idea who's right. On that basis, why should I (and America) bother with stopping Serbs from conquering it? Both sides have every reason to lie, I say let them sort it out themselves.

>If the land is mostly Paki, historically Paki, and culturally Paki why don't they just give it to fucking Pakistan?
This is what they will say about London after it's been paki dominated for 50 years.

>have people breed like rabbits
>acquire shitload of people
>b-but we are the majority, gib land!

>albanians
>not just ROACHED serbs in the first place

roached serbs are bosniaks m8

How do I know more about your history than you?

You are NOT native to that area. None of you are. You are bosnian or montenegrin.

>cultural identity

>destroying old Byzantine churches under the excuse that they are Serbian
>yet shitposting that they are from an Illyrian line whose subsequent cultural roots they are destroying by erasing those churches

>shitty province that was functional when we managed it, yet turned to shit when Albanians took over, and now has the highest emigration rate in Europe with Albanians leaving it en-masse after they have turned most of the infrastructure into unmaintained ruins

Yeah, nice cultural identity there Brazil.
Sounds like your long lost brothers in the 2nd aspect.

We don't want Kosovo anymore. There's nothing to gain from it anymore.
It's a money waste, and EU can attest to it.

Except Kosovo was always Serbian clay and California was stolen using the same tactics Mexicans are using now.

>How do I know more about your history than you?
that's where you're wrong. you don't, hell you don't even know about your own history, but i bet you masturbate to some fabricated bullshit you listen about ancient macedonians being slav-tatar inbreds like you.

>You are NOT native to that area. None of you are. You are bosnian or montenegrin.
oh the irony.

I'm bulgarian

I'm not a colonizer subhuman I'm rooted here since 15 centuries ago. You came there 100 years ago. We didn't cleanse no one and no one cleansed us. That's exactly what you did in south serbia.

Poor soul. You don't even know where your people came from.

>Poor soul. You don't even know where your people came from.
i know you idiot, as i traced my origins and i can claim with certainity that i'm a pure southerner here. but as i pointed out you live in a meme country which shouldn't exist in the first place, and you should be the last to blame others for their territories.

i see now that you haven't even answered me on the fact that first today serbo-croatian language came from here, yet you continue to claim that you know history of my own nation more than me. top kek

*that the roots of the first

because Albanians are not fucking humans, they are parasites like roaches, infesting Serbian rightful clay and then zerg-rushing it with a protection of (((NATO)))

and also you haven't answered to this

HUE

i hope brazil gets invaded and buttfucked until it's literally just a massive fucking crater, all it's composed of is prostitutes, trannies, and faggots who remove their ribs to look like fucking barbies.

dude you say some dumb shit like where the language comes from (it came from some croatian dialect??), I don't care about that because it's irrelevant.

I'm telling you you are a colonizer. You don't have roots there that stretch beyond the 20th century. You were part of a big cleansing operation that worked.

>claims that know history of serbia more than me
>doesn't even know from where serbian language comes from
thanks for showing how ignorant you actually are

you're one delusional slav-tatar inbred and everything beyond this point of discussion with you is worthless. i'm out

Big bulgarian dick

Small serv pucci

>doesn't even know from where serbian language comes from

First grammar was Croatian homeboy. Then Vuk Karadzic came and went " WE WUZ SERBIAN LANGUAGE N SHIET".

>first grammar
>implying that language hasn't existed before that point

your language comes from a new shtokavian, while old shtokavian came from pirot and south serbia

because they conquered the land

Both our languages as they are named are a distortion of the original Slav group you dumb idiot which none of us have IP rights on.

The differentiation comes from you Croats adopting the western locale and becoming lingual hipsters, thereby becoming the Crocuck language;
while we adopted the progressing changes of other Slav groups of Eastern Europe and beyond (Russian, Bulgarian, etc. ergo our cuck language has more in common with Bulgarians than you Crocucks). Cyrillic comes from Bulgarians, coming from Russian, and mixing it all up.

In the process we both also added Latin bastardization (us from Byzantine and you from Austro-Hungarians and Italians),
while we also borrowed from Turks which we also cucked your Croatcuck language with (still lots of remnants in your Croatcuck).
Russians also borrowed a lot from Byzantine when they were in that architectural Orthodox cuck stage of borrowing, which brought Serbian to a full circle.

Point being that there is no original Croatian or original Serb. It was the same group without IP rights by either side until we had to borrow from respective geo-political sides to get with the times as technology and warfare kept introducing terms.

In the end, Croats are the hipsters of the Slav group.
You even give American names to your children these days, which is an additional laugh.

not this again please...

We are Slavs. That's what we do. Now, excuse me, I need to go find an Ukrainian to tell him that his lanfgage is just a Polonised dialect of mine.

this

i was even implying above that it's a serbo-croatian language, respectfully

Not an argument