China

This is the most advanced city in the world and looks like it's from a sci-fi movie.

This was built in communist China, why is it that capitalist america can't compete? It's also a lot safer and cleaner than the biggest american cities like Los Angeles, Chicago and New York.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zrv78nG9R04
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sampoong_Department_Store_collapse
apebhconference.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/so.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>chinese architecture

One strong gust of wind and that will blow over like a stack of cards.

>cleaner

Okay, I chuckled.

If you turn around you can see where they buy dog meat and bugs to eat

>Cleaner

2/10 try again

>cleaner than NYC and Shitcongp
That's not saying much

wtf i love china now!

China managed to do that because they turned away from communism when Mao died desu

the eat bugs so they dont get sick
they can't criticize their government
the rich harvest the organs of the poor

>but look, the city is clean and has cool buildings!

It's not the ideology, stupid.
It's genetic.
Venezuelans are commies too, but the only things that are locally built are despair and cannibalism.

You'll understand once your nation fall to subhuman ruins thanks to your open borders.
But it'll be too late then.

>cleaner

>being this jealous

That city wasn't built in communist China, it was built in a Capitalist British Empire. It's not even close to clean, they butcher dogs in the back alleys for meat, and although they enjoy a little more freedom than the rest of the country now that they're no longer British citizens they still can't speak out against the government and have limited internet access to western ideologies. Try again.

I'm not jealous
我学习中文,我今年夏天去大连

>most advanced

Everything in China could kill you. You could be walking down the sidewalk and the ground will break beneath you, leading you to fall into the void. China is a smog-infested shithole.

How many chemicals will I inhale when I step out of the airport?

>judging how advanced a country is by the shapes of it's buildings.
>not knowing anything about china
>china
>communist
>

>, why is it that capitalist america can't compete?

America has Keynes and China has George

I'm not jealous, I live in rural Arizona with beautiful nature, clean air and very few people. I'd rather kill myself than live in some gargantuan congested shithole full of gooks or niggers.

That's shanghai not hong kong you fucking retard
China wasn't communist anymore when it was built though

Yeah and in the west we get killed by nigger and muslims, much better t.bh

Coastal Chinese cities used to be what were called Treaty Ports, meaning they were inhabited by, and built up by westerners, using western technology and western methods. When the communists took them over, they remained a lot more capitalistic in spite of the CCP's efforts to turn them into non-functional North Korean style showpieces. When Mao died and his inner circle was defeated by the first generation of technocrats that run the country to this day, they ramped up the capitalism in those coastal cities. So the answer is those cities might as well be Libertarian. They are far, far more capitalistic than New York, LA, or Chicago.

youtube.com/watch?v=zrv78nG9R04

>meaning they were inhabited by, and built up by westerners, using western technology and western methods

sure thing buddy

>Chinese architecture
>implying any of that could survive an earthquake

Built with capitalist money, also the government can take land with out any fucks, we have imminent domain laws but not to the scale the Chinese government does.

> be shanghai
> build city on flat marshland 1 inch above sea level
> proceed to pump all groundwater out of the earh
> wait for global warming

sounds like shanghai is a real 'futurisitic' city m8

>the most advanced city in the world
>in china

pick one and only one

I can't say I'm not jealous of the Chinese in a way. They live amongst their own people and i doubt they're influenced by degeneracy in the west. The infastructure and the way things are built in china are bad though. They even sell people fake rice. I wouldn't trust the food off a Chinese street vendor after seeing a documentary that shows they melt down feces and use it as cooking oil. I want a qt chinese waifu though :(. I heard Chinese girls have nice smelling or no body odor in comparison to other races. Plus i like how they're short

Sauce.

Sup Forums get's so defensive everytime there's a china thread.

/thread

Certain parts of (mainland) China are far more economically free then the US.

Also any city can look nice pic related is Philadelphia

or anytime you mention the fact that east asians have higher IQ they say muh creativity

>go to china
>die

China is a very safe country desu, I'd let my girlfriend go out at 2 am without fearing for her
The food safety is terrible though you're right, and they have little to no maintenance on their infrastructures, making them dangerous
If they actually cared more China could be the safest country in the world

Congrats OP. You found a photo of the one day the air isn´t filled with the ashes of aborted girls.

Which pisses me off because that's exactly what blacks would say.

Wait isn't that Sinapore? As in the British did all the working work?

>safer
There are no niggers but everything is a death trap there

that has korean characters on the desktop

>cleaner

Let's talk about Germany.

Why are you being overrun with shitskins?

Tы eщё нe пocтиpaл?

I dare say you could make Malmö appear European with the correct photos. More Philadelphia pictures to prove my point

US is 3rd world because garbage like Obama wastes all funds on war mongering.

That is south korea idiot. Well it is still the same shit really desu. Their buildings collapses easily like their chinese counterparts.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sampoong_Department_Store_collapse

This.

Who the fuck wants to live in an agenda 21 shithole in a fucking 500 square foot apartment?

I live in Miami but I want to move somewhere that I can have a fucking shooting range on my property.

That's real freedom.

apebhconference.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/so.pdf

One city in a country of a billion people. Moscow was beautiful too when it was built up in the 1950's. I've seen rural China, even the Chinese middle class lives shittier than the poorest whites in north america. Their upper middle class lifestyle is equivalent to our front line public servants.

People keep forgetting that the west takes in the top 0.0001% of Asia and they can barely outcompete our average rural white man that hasn't studied a day in his life and has no drive because he people already conquered the world and even much of our immediate outer space.

Imagine if whites were as irrelevant and unaccomplished as the Chinese. We would be conquering the world again and putting men on giant rocks floating around in space just because we can.

Shanghai suffers typhoons every year, you dumb leaf

Anyway, HK is superior

do niggers have a history of building civilizations from scratch that everyone else wants to live in

I want to destroy that huge bridge in southwest China

ya because we built all the infrastructure there

Rural Arizona master race reporting in. Can confirm this user.

You have to go back Chang

i dont think futuristic towers like that have been standing tall since the british empire

nice meme though

This was built in the British Empire circa 1976. We left the empire (were kicked out with the Australians when the Brits turned towards Europe and gave them better access to markets and diplomacy than her colonies) officially in 1982.

Many, if not almost all of the most magnificent buildings modern and old in North America were built by the British Empire.

>he doesn't know Hong Kong was under British rule until 1997, long after the British empire was gone
Burger educashun at its finest

>since
my bad

>modern and old
>modern
>British empire

hahaha

its not hong kong retard

>canadian cities

I wish white people had their own China. A billion whites, massive cities, etc. Maybe kek give us a white China minus the smog and shitty infrastructure.

The British Empire built most of the greatest buildings in the new world. Take a look at the Caribbean parliament buildings they beat every state house by a mile.

That's not even true. Jardine House was the tallest building in the city 1970s and it's pretty fucking small. Although most of the tallest buildings were projected by the Brits, most of HK's high-rises were built from 2000 onwards.

canada is so irrelevant i cant believe you consider it a part of "north america"

>Implying that Moscow isn't the comfiest city and Saint Petersburg the most beautiful

>inb4 someone who has never been tries to give a worthless opinion

Capitalist America has a nigger infestation destroying it.

>Bullshit
The united states crude oil refineries sales "coke", it is a sort of black sandy type of by product from refining crude oil. We can't use it here, becauseit is bad for the environment. But china, china is the number one buyer.

I love shanghai, visited it last summer, only downside is the lack of blue sky. Also chinese government tries to stay away from the free market in terms of over regulation, that's how their economy is booming while Canadian economy is tanking.

Vancouver has quadrupled in population since 1982 when we left the empire. Canada wouldn't have even gone west when we did if the Americans weren't pushing west. The development of the west is a very new phenomenon largely thanks to Alberta's oil and the American suburban explosion requiring so much of our wood most 1970's.

Even the most powerful man in the world can't shit on Canada, and we almost beat him with our own candidate Ted Cruz. There's a reason your northern states are freaking out while we sit back and twiddle our thumbs. All we have to do is say 'China' or 'EU' and the Americans start scurrying around throwing carrots at us. I wish Trump the best obviously King Nigger doubled your debt to 20t and that needs to be sorted out fast.

There are many flaws in what you're implying here, but I think communism would work well with the Chinese on account of them being soulless golem.

You replied to my post where I commented that all the relevant infrastructure in Hong Kong was built by us. Learn to read yank.

nobody was talking about hong kong this entire thread has nothing to do with hong kong

My point is one party states always build a few great cities. This shit doesn't fly in democracies 9 times out of 10 because everyone outside of those cities are allowed to vote.

Do you guys watch Serpentza channel?

This is the most advanced city in the world and looks like it's from a sci-fi movie.
This was built in caliphate VAE, why is it that communist China can't compete? It's also a lot safer and cleaner than the biggest chinese cities like Beijing, Tokio and Hanoi.

:^)

Notice how it is always extremely cold and humid when the "smog" fog arrives.
it is caused when you heat up water, and it is called water vapor.
You cannot see Co2 it is an invisible gas.
the haze you are looking at is a simple cloud.
Nothing like the coal smog from london

>China
>safe
>clean

Get fukt Kraut

>Shanghai suffers typhoons every year, you dumb leaf
>Anyway, HK is superior
from here
And I responded by saying
>ya because we built all the infrastructure there
(about HK)
The more you post, the more your stupidity shows Tyrone.

America had it build up long ago while china was still a shithole.. and most if china is still a shithole..

>bund
Nice cherry pick. China is a big ass country. Let's see some of their other major metropoli- bwahahahahHa

It's a one party state. Also most oil cities are beautiful look at even oil/oil trading cities Azerbaijan or Indonesia.

in

*tokyo

Wow. Can't believe I responded to this thread.

I recommend everyone visit rural China/India. Nobody would for mass third world immigration if they did this at least once.

>>China
>>clean
Choose one

Smog so thick it burns your lungs.

Most the skyscrapers and buildings are half empty.

Majority of the people live in slums earning 1/4 what the average burger earns.

Say something bad about a gov official get executed

>advanced sci-fi city

I've actually been there recently. And stayed in on of the hotels across the river.

Want to what I saw? The streets are fucking empty. Even at 7pm in middle of the center of chinas most powerful city.

How can that be? Because it's all fake. No chinese can afford any of the rooms. In my place alone literally 390 out of the 400 rooms were empty.

The chinese are slaves. They earn no money. They just take on huge mountains of debt and built silly empty skyscrapers that look good from afar.

China is one big ghost city. They have taken on 30 trillion in debt in recent years. And they didn't built productive assets with it. They built stupid shit that makes no economic sense and generate ZERO income. Meaning they cannot service the debt they were built with.

yes, OP is correct, it's an advanced sci-fi city
>no claims made that it was a utopia

>It's also a lot safer and cleaner than the biggest american cities like Los Angeles, Chicago and New York.
BecUse it's racially homogeneous while those three listed are most definitely not.

I assume this was the answer you were fishing for.

I like how everyone always demands sources and never provides any. Then the second I call their bluff and source it they just shut the fuck up.

Sorry chink, your propaganda is worthless. Ive been to your shitty country and its one of the worse places on earth.

Heres a tip from a big dicked white man, instead of trying yo convince us that your country is great, actually make your country great

nigger detected

The hookers are good. But that is about it.
There is no international internet, no clean air, clean water, even Doctors in China really seem fake.

While the hookers are good. But that is about it.
There is no international internet, no clean air, clean water, even Doctors in China really seem fake.

It looks like shit.