Trump BTFO by Colbert AGAIN

Trump BTFO by Colbert AGAIN.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bn6hAD_1Xr0

Colbert never BTFO of anyone. He told John Silverstein's jokes poorly.

>American humor

he's not american, he's a faggot

liberals are so desperate to hate this man they'll believe anything negative about Trump

>hillary supporter
sage

Obama's not american, he's a faggot!

>2017 still listening to this clown
Cuckold confirmed

If he isn't replaced by someone funny by the end of this year, I'll be really surprised.

>Trump BTFO by Colbert AGAIN

Member when Colbert started crying during his election night special because Trump won?

I member.

oh what is he now sucking a dudes dick for tv?

while we are busy making money-incentives for women to work as professors here in the netherlands the americans are planning to fix illegal immigration, healthcare, economy and foreign relations/deals..

Trump you da man i wish Geert wins and help us run our country more like yours..

pic related its a dikke bmw

This. Colbert is an unfunny hack.

>1 Post by this ID

when will you people learn?

I cant believe I ever liked this faggot.

I made a youtube account on a throwaway email the other day, had been watching things completely unrelated to (((comedy))) and politics, Colbert was at the top of my recommendations, even before the things I was actually watching.
Why do they have to push him so hard?

>mfw I didn't click.

You forgot to recognize him by his formal title "Failing Colbert"

Colbert must lose his show during Trump's first term. Otherwise all the compilation images of people getting struck down by meme magic are null and void. Colbert is probably the highest-profile media personality that is so vociferously anti-Trump and he's on TV every night. What will happen, Sup Forums?

>Sup Forums won't spam the comments and dislike the video so it's gray

You faggots are worthless

>PLZ GIVE VIEWS
>PLZ BE FUNNY MAN WRITE IN COMMENTS
>I SWER ON ME MAM IT'S NOT TO RAISE VIEWS

I like Colbert as a person. New England Catholic like half of my family. It makes me sad to know he's a tool of the Jewish machine.