Islamic Slavery

Why has no country addressed modern day Islamic Slavery?

Right now an Islamic Slave is thanking Jesus that Trump has won power to free them.

Lets move today. Stop talking and actually free these slaves no matter cost. We can make the slave country pay for it by force.

I would use the 101st and the 82nd Airborne for this immediate and merciful action.

Other urls found in this thread:

video-amt2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t43.1792-2/15975906_1908024156097123_3198845591421452288_n.mp4?efg=eyJ2ZW5jb2RlX3RhZyI6InN2ZV9oZCJ9&oh=70f903e8454ef9c0909f68a6c63679fa&oe=5877C50B
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oh my God, you bigot. It's their religion.

Because it's their culture and if it's culture it can't be wrong, except it is western culture.

Free the Islamic Slaves. I know people will die but wouldn't you rather die than be an Islamic slave?

because unlike you muslims don't give a fuck others (infidels) think about them and only follow their values.

I bet they are so indoctrinated they would actually rather die

I bet the bastards have your country women in slavery right there in Germany.

Say something. Stand up and demand we free all Islamic Slaves

Lets give them that opportunity to choose life or death.

We must intervene to stop this evil so openly committed by Islam.

That's why we should crush your Islam under own heel and spit on the pile.

Why can't you just accept their culture, user?

video-amt2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t43.1792-2/15975906_1908024156097123_3198845591421452288_n.mp4?efg=eyJ2ZW5jb2RlX3RhZyI6InN2ZV9oZCJ9&oh=70f903e8454ef9c0909f68a6c63679fa&oe=5877C50B

I'd buy one in a fucking second.
As long as they smell like Indians

They are literally holding their own chains.

Why isn't your government, military, and my countries military kicking in doors and searching for slaves to free. I bet we would be shocked at the number!

Islam is Gay, we know that, but it is also slave masters. Kill all slave holders.

Because all we really care about is getting them out of our country in the first place.

The fuck is that video showing? I don't speak sandnigger.

This is serious, brother. Someone right now is a slave, maybe even in Dearborn, MI.

It's a shame that our intelligence can't locate and use our military to free these slaves.

Great Dearborn isn't that far away. Lemme know when I can come make my
Selectiom

Islam itself must be eradicated. Anyone got the screenshot of the shitskin going on about how whites are evil because of slavery? Then gets called out for Islamic slavery, where he says that's OK cause the koran says it's OK, but what whites did was worse?

Because it's more important for our countries to get rid of home (((sexism))) 1st

ya know, that patriarchal stuff or whatever those cunts believe in

Well thank god your not in charge. I'm so fucking sick of being he world police. How about we spend our money here instead. Islam can issimulate or fucking be curbed in our own country

Because it is geopolitically irrelevant.
When the islamic world becomes interesting to invade I'm sure it will become important.

First of all the 101st is not Airborne and are the biggest collections of punks on the Planet. The 82nd should go over and just kill everybody they see.

>bloody degenerate scat bastard!

That should be a given. We should not allow a Theocracy to exist within our borders.

But to free a white Christian Islamic Slave would be a great achievement for this country.

If I was in charge Islam would be crushed starting today.

I am biased for the 82nd. I was raised by the 504th. STRIKE HOLD!

ITjust drives me crazy that we have a legimate reason to crush Islam under our jump boots and we stand still. Islam is a Theocracy, an enemy of our Representative Republic.

Big squid. He looks old too.

Why do you think the Screaming Eagles are not Airborne?

I'm curious.

This holy fuck have some tolerance for other cultures' practice OP christ.

Is that what French women believe, who runs your country?

Are women the reason why France is almost a No Go zone?

how stupid is OP? ever break up a fight between a couple? you pull a guy off his beat up girl friend and she busts a bottle over your head. every time. these women would stab you in the ass for trying to save you.