Irrefutable evidence the american empire is behind worldwide terrorism

the interracial homosexual loving american empire is keen on obliterating all free nations that stand against its disgusting sick agenda.
free people of the world must unite and gang up on these degenerate freaks.

youtube.com/watch?v=cHfBIO-alTI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HbYRf7MLDn4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's the future you chose.

It doesn't matter what russia thinks. They are 130 million vs 780 million. They are going to get their shit wrecked hard.

>usa supports neo-nazis
>while flooding every country with niggers

wuuuuuuut

suppose thats all true
then so what?

That's why we memed trump in the white house, to fix the sjw neocon antiwhite mess that is American politics
Don't you hate Russia because they stole your leprechaun gold or something though?

It's already too late. We were never satisfied with receiving "the best" refugees from 3rd world countries. We also require the fleeing refugees in the coming decades from Europe, too. It will be for the best for all of us, as you will truly see.

>It's a literal propaganda thread

I take it you don't have any idea who Vladislav Surkov (Former Deputy PM of Russia, master of political art and manipulation) is either?

Fucking gypsy scum

Yea, like all "780 million" would side with the US. lol, you fucking leaf. What do I get out of siding with Western degenerates? I would rather watch Muslims throw them off roof tops than sit in a foxhole with them against Russia.

you don't chose anything when the alternative is being bombed and the country put under economic sanctions
russia+1.6 billion muslims
>
you'll get nuked and turned into radioactive ash.

>would back Muslims over whites

Pretty sure that registry Donald Trump wants is going to include you, """"whitey"""""

>you'll get nuked and turned into radioactive ash.

can you be serious?
no, i mean actually

Insinuating that the (((people))) pushing for war with Russia are even White to begin with.

youtube.com/watch?v=HbYRf7MLDn4

Are Russians even white? (They're 10% muslim too either way...)

How about instead of asking my why I don't support a war with Russia, I ask you why I should support a war with Russia? So that Pussy Riot can play concerts and Mr. Goldstein can set up shop there? Yea, no thanks.

>implying

I merely critique your enthusiastic willingness to lose Europe, at seemingly any level. I bear no ill will for the Russian people.

However, the idea of deep throating Russian propaganda while acting as if it's really any better than the bullshit from CNN is also ridiculous to me.

Stay blue pilled, cunt.

>cucking for Russia
Literally kill yourself, traitor.

>bombing vietnam,iraq, yugoslavia, iraq again, syria, somalia, yemen and countless others is russian propaganda.
typical homosexual mulatto delirium

sa ma sugi de coaie, nicusoros dan.
pula i-o dau lui clotilde.

Not even a Hungarian would stoop so low as to cuck for Russia. Remember what Codreanu said, if he had one bullet and a traitor and an enemy in front of him, he'd let the traitor have it.

you're not even romanian. fuck off with your deranged loonies.

Abia aștept să fii spânzurat pentru trădare.

Mda, pai, sa te fut in gat pana atunci