Have you red-pilled your shower yet?

When did you stop cucking yourself with
> Expensive "revitalizing, moisturizing, hydrating" shower gels that got fancy ingredients that serve no fucking purpose

And went back to using a good ol' cheap and effective soap bar?

T.dove Internet defense force

I just use shampoo on a cloth to wash myself. Better than buying 3 types of soap.

I have this beard oil stuff, it's really nice.

you dont even need soap.

Stay cucked in your wallet, leaf.

Don't really need to buy 3 types of soap. A single soap bar is enough. No fancy spa-shit. Just gets the job done, and you smell clean. No perfumy flower or menthol smell. Just fresh-soapy clean.

America, stay out. We know you never wash yourself.

I use two shower gels, another two hair conditioners, as well as hand moisturizer, body deodorant, as well as some hair spray to keep my expensive haircut well groomed.

Really, stop going for the standard soap, start taking better care of yourself user!

I wash up only once in week during winter. The grease and filth keeps me bones warm

You know that a soap bar is just enough?

You know, for the whole reason you are showering?
To get clean?

>a household of two adult men and two young girls

It's about preserving image of a well-groomed, attractive male specimen. Just being clean is not enough, we need to become top of the foodchain both physically and mentally.

You know that unflavoured oatmeal is just enough?

You know, for the whole reason you are eating? To get nutrition?

FUCK OATMEAL I JUST EAT MUD

>2016+1
>not diluting dr bronners with water
Low energy

Most soaps are absolute garbage and dry your skin. If your soap doesn't have glycerin in it you got jewed.

But it's better to not use any soap at all, all soaps lower testosterone, whether they are natural or not.

Buy this, you cheap bastard.

>bar soap
I used a type that doesn't fuck up your skin (i.e. one that has some stuff that prevents it from stealing all of your moisture) and just fucked up my shower with an ever stronger layer of residue.

I'm all for hard soap, as it's so much less wasteful than the liquid stuff and doesn't have plastic seeping into it, but there are valid reasons to not use it.

Another protip is disposable razors (or, even better, straight or safety razors, if they work for you and you can spare the time).
Seriously, disposable razors are so much sharper than those shitty ripoffs that need a new 10 Euro head every month.
Just need to find a type that you are comfortable with. I use those green Gillettes. The orange ones fuck my skin up.

>2017
>Showering
Stay plebian keks

Go wash your crusty ass, degenerate.

I use based grandpa's for all my shower needs.

Unless I'm innawoods backpacking then it's liquid Dr Bronner's with all the religified writings on the bottle I read to forest creatures.

All that soap and they think to stack it instead of use it.

#smdh

lol males were well groomed and attractive for thousands of years, all of this preening nonsense has only been a big thing since the metrosexual 90's phase

Guarantee they don't live anywhere hot and humid.

>Lathers white

Fuckin based I tell ya.

Culture used to be more lenient in that regard because cleaning yourself was hard to accomplish and men tended to have very dirty jobs.
Nowadays, not cleaning yourself is a matter of not taking basic care of your body.

It's a matter of social status.

>better care

dude you are taking the worst care of yourself, putting all those poisons on your body, and paying a premium for it

>red pilled shower
>soap probably made by communists
Dr. Bronners is the red pilled soap in a blue bottle. You can use it on everything, only need a few drops, and it smells great. Plus you get lots of neat reading on the bottle

I use designer shampoo and leave-in conditioner because I'm not poor.

no wonder you guys are single

I dont even shower

You should look up what a soap bar actually is, before menstruating your meme opinions.

best deodorant that doesn't have a bunch of shit that gives cancer?

>I use based grandpa's for all my shower needs.

Don't have a lemon party without it.

You should use a separate bar for your bunghole, at least.

Benutz mal nen Einklingenrasierer mit Derbyklingen von Amazon

5€ = 100Klingen und ein reicht für 10 Rasuren

use moisturizer cream after showering, specially on your face, you'll thank me once to go past 30

This tbqh

I remember reading that grandpas pine tar still has shit added into it.

OP to answer your question, yes. I removed every soap and shampoo and now just have a bottle of Dr. Bronner's castille soap (unscented) and a loufa (gay but it saves a lot of money on soap). For traveling I have the same soap in bar form. I use it for everything from hair to body to face to even shaving. Works good and eczema is reduced greatly. Plus I enjoy reading the Christian messages on the bottle while pooping.

>Germany

I think we know what kind of soap you use

You're not poor, just retarded.

Seaweed soap is the best desu. It's just expensive as fuck per bar, and it doesn't last long.

And you feel like you're coated in vegetable oil all day, but you get used to that.

>there are people that literally have a shower after every time they shit to wash their arse.

kek

>you need no soap
>deodorant is useful

hmmm, really makes one do a think

I've used absolutely nothing other than Head and Shoulders shampoo (rub on head and body) for 20 years in the shower once a day. My hair and skin look great for a 29-year-old alcoholic smoker.

>>there are people that literally have a shower after every time they shit to wash their arse

yeah, you would know

HOLY SHIT! In all these years you must be the first one I come across on the internet!

RARE
A
R
E

Also, you better get pic related. Remember, we don't buy from arabs.

>no washcloth or loofah
No fucking wonder they weren't seeing results from soap, they basically weren't washing themselves at all.

I've only used bar soap for years, shampoo gives me dandruff so only use warm water and a washcloth on my hair. Don't fall for the shampoo/conditioner/gel jew.

bronner is a Jew who fled Germany in fear of Nazism

But you won't achieve that by using a thousand products that don't even work, you fucking metrosexual.

Fancy active ingredients never reach the inner skin, because you skin is meant to keep hazards out. Stop burdening yourself with tons of care products. You're not a girl.

Jolly fucking strawman there m8

There are soap bars made for showering. Take a better look on the shelves.

Safety razor here mate. But I agree, disposables are nice here.

>1 fancy lifetime-lasting personal razor holder. €40,-
>Packet of 10 razors that last just as long as that expensive crap: €2,-
>Salty tears from butthurt money-squanderers: Priceless

I use olive oil soap castile soap dries out my skin.

I need to keep falling for cosmetics jew because my hair get greasy fast.

This. You can get a 1 year supply at Sam's or Costco for 10 bucks, and I have so much I use it for body wash too.

Really? The flag is devalued by now...

I think I will. I don't want to shell out money for poison to benefit (((them))).

>call himself redpilled
>doesn't take cold showers

>all these pussy posters
Be a real man, like me. I bathe in pure lye

yeah if you wanna smell like cavemen
ahahahaha
what a load of bullshit

I just scrub myself down with a wirebrush and Dettol in the morning.

How fucking poor are the Netherlands that soap and shower essentials are "expensive"

Then again, I still remember the grocery shopping thread where people were trying to save 40 cents on cereal and meat

These topics have taught me 1 thing. For all the big talk about niggers being poor trash, white trash being trash... the "white people" around here sure as fuck live like niggers

I do this. I shit once a day and take a shower after. Why is this bad or wrong?

Bar soap makes my skin dry as shit

Never use a product that has ingredients you dont understand

Youre getting jewed into a retarded bitch if you do

>And went back to using a good ol' cheap and effective soap bar?
You have any idea what the old carbolic soaps do to your skin? They fucking damage it badly and destroy your sebum glands.

Stop pushing this shit on people you god damn retard.

That you Mr Mair?

What soap you can also use as a lube without fucking your dick?

>2017
>still bathing/showering
Please stop falling for the hygienic jew

If we are talking about grooming, how often should we trim our pubes? I had a problem that the hair was getting under the foreskin some times

>Have a leftover beer in fridge
>Decide to try to shower using the beer for shampoo
>It's kinda sticky and smells at first
>As i rinse my scalp, the beer smell fades away and hair feels like i just washed out conditioner

I'd recommend you guys try it sometime. I used ordinary beer brewed with wheat.

dove is the best soap, i hate shower gel

yea, i've been trying to find this out for ages

>tfw it's impossible to escape the nivea jew

I shower after bed and my morning glory and before i go to bed i also take a dump and then shower. i've been told than most people shit twice a day, i don't know about you faggots.
I also use Dove products.

nah don't be a cuck, u just wash that last then rinse off the soap boar before u finish showering.

Dutch people are not money hoarders like dem fucking jews.

They just like to save a lot of money from everyday shit so they can spend more on fun stuff like a vacation.

probably plain glycerin soap, but i can't say i've tested it.

>Not using Dr. Bronner's Castile soap bars

it's like you don't enjoy being clean

Dove is a good soap because it's a moisturising one.

Rephrase your question.. What do you want? You want a lubricant soap to fuck someone with or you just want to clean your dick in the shower/bath?

The latter? You don't use anything directly on your cock, you put it in the water and use your hand with the water to wash your dick clean. If you want to masturbate with a lubricant then use something non scented and non flavoured.

>""""""great""""""" britain

Unfortunately this only works if you are shut in.

If you show up dirty and greasy at work you will get in trouble, Maybe lose your Job depending on what Kind of Job (cashier for example)

>muh washcloth

nigger detected

>Netherlands
Way to call the kettle black.

>There are soap bars made for showering. Take a better look on the shelves.
Idiot.

Apparently millennial are killing bar soap.
I dont use any of that meme gel, just stick with big cases of plain ivory soap. You can get 12 bars for like fucking 3 dollars here in alberta, and 12 bars lasts like 6 months.

That is some of the most heretical, kiked up nonsense I've ever had the displeasure of reading.

In Czech we have spa where you bathe in beer and stuff.

this, it's more of a matter of cost effectiveness for me.

>burgers waste all their money on useless consumerist junk and then wonder why they don't have enough money for mortgage or retirement

kek, stay cucked fatty

Dr. Bronner is a Jew, not a Christian, m8. Those messages are esoteric Jewish mysticism, not Christian messages.

>fair trade
>organic
Get this hipster vegan gluten free animal/eco-friendly shit out my goddamn face, you commie

You can't counter my argument, so instead you attack my character. How sad.

Tom's of Maine

What is dettol? Is that like british lysol?

this. it's the only redpilled way to stay clean. i couldn't take myself seriously if i was walking around all day with an unclean ass.

>using soap

I use bar soap (ivory) and my chinese prostitute tells me i have clean, soft skin.

>In Czech we have spa where you bathe in beer and stuff.
Fucking heretics.

jewish garbage, if you want natural soaps make your own using natures provided oils

So long as you're not actually scrubbing your intimate areas with the soap bars you're good. Just leave the bar in the water, let the water get soapy and wash yourself down with that. When people start getting the bar and scrubbing their groins/dicks with the bar directly on it, you're gonna have an itchy, dry bad time.

>not making your own soap

plebeians pls.

I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

>That post
>Those digits
>My sides