PATTON'S SCARED

Do you think the Secret Service has their eye on him?

I really think he might try to pull some shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RZcmFeIyZNo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's not scared, he's insane. The guy is a total nutjob.

>Patton thought it was funny until now

"Hilary is in fine health!" Patton said.
"She is very healthy!" Patton said

If he is so good at telling a womans health from a glance, how come his wife fucking died?

Ever wonder what leftists are freaking out about on a day to day basis?

Apps they got really concerned about the folders on Trump’s table.

First Pat's wife, then his life, Kek wills it

Brutal

Those do look freshly printed with nothing.

Like they opened a bunch of paper bundles, scattered them on the floor and put them back together.
Why would they use those shitty envelopes like that?

>this page intentionally left blank
>x1,000,000,000

I would be pleased with that, also with page one only saying
>Trump transfers everything to his children.

Epic.

>I'm staring at my computer at work
>I don't know what to do

Typical liberal.

he's coming for you patton

something something dead wife

Savage

Patton is smarter than this. What the fuck is wrong with him.

>WHY ARE NO ONE LIKING MY FACEBOOK POSTS?!?

Have one of those types where i work. The most important thing in her life is people replying to her on facebook. Kinda sad really.

>People still think trump death squads are coming for them.
>People still think trump is going into a dictatorship

The weak let fear control them.

If he's so smart how come he didn't know his wife had health problems until she literally keeled over and died?

"don't let him kill you" what? hIs wife already kicked the bucket

Tfw there won't be Trump death squads

>takes picture of folder
>folder is blank
>margins are blank
>I can't see text
>IT MUST BE BLANK
literally wut

>2048

>those right wing death squads are coming any day now due to Trump's evil racist rhetoric. I just know it

Should we meme him into being a threat to national security?

yeah yeah we all saw that tweet too

Kek Will smite

T H I S

Looks like he's been hoarding food for a while.

There's some speculation that he killed his wife (or at least let her die of an overdose), so it wouldn't surprise me.

>first page is blank
IT MEANS ALL PAGES ARE BLANK. SAVE YOURSELVES, THE TRUMP GESTAPO IS COMING TO GET US ALL!!! HIDE WITH YOUR FAMILIES! HORDE FOOD! HEHUWSH(wserhwrHwsrh

is this a new type of bait or just a brit unusually comfortable revealing his autism level

Why are liberals pretending to be so scared after the press conference? They never say what they fear so much, just
>muh end of the world
bullshit.

just fishing for (Yous)

>literally
>shaking

Patton is a fat piece of shit, funny how food is his first thought.

What did Patton say?

THE SKY IS FALLING! THE SKY IS FALLING

Because they believe their own rhetoric.

>finally get a president elect that isn't afraid to call out dishonesty and lack of integrity in media reporting
>OMG GUYS GO HOME LOCK UP YOUR WOMEN AND CHILDREN AND STOCK UP ON FOOD AND WATER SURELY THIS IS THE END TIMES

How fucking delusional do you have to be to be a liberal in 2017? Because its starting to look like most of them are falling into what looks like schizophrenia

He didn't admit to getting pissed on by Russian prostitutes and Putin himself hacking U.S. voting machines, he's literally Hitler 2.0, dude. Plus he called CNN fake news, he's trying to silence the media!

They aren't laughing anymore.

The only thing I find terrifying is that there is grown up people who will try and lie publicly how Trump is Satan incarnate and how afraid they are of him, just to try and sway the general opinion.
And that there are people that will read this tweet and will say something along the lines of "times tough, devil is the president, protect yourself and your loved ones" even though they full of shit and they know it but again, they gotta lie they are terrified to try and sway general opinion and then they post some picture of inbred retard with no teeth left and confederate flag with a caption that this is 50% americans who voted for trump then lynch and mob attack people wearing MAGA items and then go back to twitter to say they are scary of racist militia oppressing free minded people like themselves.

They going to sing songs and protest even though when they thought Trump will lose they beforehand tried to shame Trump supporters for doing exactly what they do.

Its so fucking false, its so fucking disgusting so immature, even if I dont think Trump is the best candidate for the position I still cant help but sympathise with him looking at this mountains of bile walking, talking, lying their way to get what they want.

Fucking cry bullies, all of them, so fucking dishonest, makes me wish Trump election as a president would actually gave them the reason to be afraid, this behaviour shouldnt go unpunished.
Regular crybullies and liberal media that will print anything that would support their agenda.
All of them should be pointed at and ridiculed, shamed for being lying and manipulative piece of ass.

/beer

Also, my ID is "For Win Click Dick"
Really makes you glans penis ejaculate.

>Hoard food
Fucking fatboy needs to starve a bit

The bill came due and he had to pay

youtube.com/watch?v=RZcmFeIyZNo

Dost Kek willith it bros?

What a fucking lunatic

>be Patton Oswalt
>be 5'3
>your wife dies
>your career dies
>the man you despise becomes the most powerful person on the planet
The inevitable suicide is coming any day now.

I bet patton spends all day on twitter talking shit and stroking his nub hoping trump will reply to one of his buttsour posts. Thing is patton is such a small fry that he'll never be on Trump's radar

>liberal
>smart

Nice try posting someone else's joke there Britainnia. 0/10

>HOARD FOOD
Of course that is the fat fuck's first order of business.

Why has Obama turned the secret service against Patton? Cause no matter how much he tried to cuck for Obama, he's still white and must be eradicated according to Obama's owners.

>mocking someone for reusing a joke on Sup Forums

Having to see this halfling faggot's sharpei face on Netflix every time I loaded it up finally tipped me over the edge to cancel the service.

Patton Oswalt is the faglord version of Eugene Mirman

>T-trump is not f-fun anymore g-guys

>For Win, Click Dick
Fucking kek

I'm staring at my computer at work. I don't know what to jew.

I thought they were press packages or something

Kek

Probably enjoys the attention since his career has been waning.

>, how come his wife fucking died?

He killed her

Yeah but the joke was already old and your delivery was awful.
Poor show, boyo.

Patton looks like the kind of guy who asks black men to fuck his wife in front of him. He isn't scared of Trump, he's aroused by Trump's alpha-manliness. This tweet simply reflects the denial stage of his confused sexual feelings.

Hes going to try to assassinate Trump

Because secretly he want to get blacked in jail?

>implying Patton hasn't been hording food since Trump was simply hosting a television show