When will he declare Tenth Crusade?

When will he declare Tenth Crusade?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xe_SfM0fn6M
youtube.com/watch?v=-Y_0ah5v4KI
youtube.com/watch?v=6-3X5hIFXYU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why do you care you albanian filth ?

After Muslims in Europe start openly engaging in widespread sectarian violence against Christians in early 2019.

History will remember him as a just and righteous leader of The Church who tried every reasonable course of action to reach out to the Muslim community and make peace with them, but ultimately being left with no choice but to kill or be killed.

Pope Francis The Reluctant

Never because he is a Marxist heretic and hates Europe.

The Catholic church is the mother of all false religions including Islam. They will all burn in hell and beg black people for forgiveness once the evil agenda to dethrone God fails. Jesus was black, every apostle was black. Simon Magus (fake Simon Peter) founded the Catholic Church. Truth will prevail!!!

See Our chance for just war slipped when Benedict XVI "retired."

>In the desert, no one can hear you scream.
Don't you have a lion to wrestle?

This.
He's a commie cuck (((Jewsuit))).

he won't :(

maybe the next one will

They had to rebrand in the face of increasing agnosticism and atheism in major nations and build a contrast with violent muslim extremists.

Francis is just an advertising mascot. He's like the Burger King or the Green Giant, he's just there to make normies more comfortable with the Catholic Church, and maybe drop a few more bucks in the tithe plate.

Francis has changed no canons and has reversed no major rulings. Divorce is still a problem, gays are still sinners, and heresy is still heresy. He just said sinners and heretics are welcome to go to mass and give some shekels to the Vatican.

He already did, against Christians.
This is why I'm Lutheran, at least Luther hated Jews

He will probably declare a crusade against europe and against whites

Oh oh. Even the kenyan internet defense force is shilling here now.

>all countries must embrace refugees
>visit mosques
>kiss muslims' feet
>islam is not related of terrorism
>solidarity with refugees
>brings muslims to vatican
yeah no, he's so cucked i won't be surprised he disbands Catholicism

you mean jihaad?

Never. He's a fucking communist loser doing everything in his power to usher in the collapse of Christian Europe. All because he is a firm believer in "privilege" and the never-ending need for white Europeans to atone for the sins and failures of someone else.

ITT: heretics

you losers don't even want to convert the muslims you just want to kill them all.
get real

Abrahamic religions have been trying to wipe each other out for centuries. Millions of innocents have died in their crossfire.

Global education and atheism is the only cure this cancer.

Pope Francis will die soon and the next young pope will call the tenth crusade

against the church maybe

He won't. On the other hand, if we could put based Cardinal Rouco Varela... He has been pretty racist and aggressive when he was archbishop of Madrid, organising dozens of manifestations in favor of the traditional families and against abortions, even going as far as hiring hundreds of buses for them

He won't but the Archbishop of Vienna has been wary of the refugees, has said that Trump will be the best US president, and everyone is thinking he'll be Pope after Francis. Also keep in mind Francis always intended to be Pope for around 3-5 years so it's very likely he'll resign sometime this year or next year.

Crusades 10: The Final Chapter coming to a parish near you in Spring 2018.

That sounds like the kind of guy who would bring back Inquisition.

Converting Muslims at the expense of leaving arab Christians to be massacred is sinful and irresponsible of the head of the Church. A shepherd must defend his flock before he looks to expand it.

you idiot the reason the pope kisses so much refugee ass is because the christians have been getting massacred in the middle east for like 10 years now.

Hell no, the only one that are redpilled enough to fight muslims if it comes to that are the evangelical pricks and the tiny minority that are the last true catholics (the ones that rejects Vatican 2)

WE WUZ DE MESSHIA N SHIET

He is not that famous out there I think, but he is pretty rad, I mean he is all in favor of converting people but is racist too, in a don't come here you heathen way

Which is why I have had a serious problem with how the Vatican has acted since the GWOT started. They're more concerned with their image and maintaining influence than actually standing up to their duty on behalf of their most vulnerable members. I guess they think the Church has no value unless someone is actively getting martyred.

I'm in the process of joining the military right now, and the first thing I did was talk to my priest about it. He vacillated and sighed and played with his own hands and didn't give me a straight answer about whether national service was my duty or not. Fucking coward.

Lol he'd sooner suck a dick in front of the church on easter Sunday. This pope is a leftist controlled pope and is diluting the faith

after kissing King Salman's smelly feet

Disgusting heretic kisses the feet of the enemy, what do you think?

>rouco varela
>rad
ayyy lmao this is why spain is shit

around the same time you stop sucking cocks

>Kenya
Malik...is that you?

>thinking the church is on your side

Even Donald Trump will not save you. The white race will be extinct in a century. White in Europe will be needed out by Moslems. Blacks in USA will breed out whites or beat them in Civil War II. Don't forget that black slaves helped the unionists... Whites will eat each other when the dollar collapses. Russia will join and destroy Merica. Hahaha you are doomed bitches. You are not welcome in Africa...

>Does not understand exaggeration
>What is humor

I don't share most if what he says, but if a person makes defending his organization ideals his priority, that person should be lauded, and lets be frank, if it fucks over the muslims and niggers, I can cope with being called a degenerate for using a condom. Am not catholic btw.

Have fun with those antibiotic resistant bacteria plagues.

The only Kenyan you know is Malik? Stupid cuck.

Ebola was created by Bill Gates. Africa still has the highest population growth rate. Hahaha you can't win this race thing without stealing some of our able bodied men to labour for you. You are weak and you will be extinct soon.

The Pope will not save you evil scams. The white race must be eliminated from the face of earth..all Christians Mormon Anglican Jews And Moslems. Black people don't need a religion to feel holy. You are all hypocrites. Black people have a direct connection with God.

And how are you gonna do it jenkem huffer?raping a couple white sluts who would have offered tou you anyway? Such a loss for the West

We need a different pope for that.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xe_SfM0fn6M

As a Palestinian Christian, can I join?

If we wanted to wipe out africans we'd just stop giving you food and medicine for free.

wha, invade the desert and kiss every sandnigger's feet like he usually does?

is that what you mean by crusade?

No chance of that.

We need a really Catholic pope for that, not some marxist jesuit who thinks that being nice to fags and insulting Catholic tradition will fix the world.

>Kenyan """education"""

>mfw tenth crusade is against Russia

>Start heresy
>HRE erupts in a religious war
>Meanwhile Ottomans devastate Hungary and threatening Vienna for 150 years
Good job, Luther. Are you also allowed to have Lesbian bishops like the Swedish Lutherans?

Russia is literally doing its own crusade.

youtube.com/watch?v=-Y_0ah5v4KI

Only if you stop identifying as a Palestinian and start identifying as an American.

Never, he's the worst pope in recent history.

>trusting a cultural Marxist commie pedophile to defend your people

There is no god, you'll have to purge the muslims yourself.

where does orthodox belong?

>simon magus (fake simon peter)

You nigga need to get your gnosticism straight
Paul is supposed to be simon magus, not Peter.

never

Friendly Reminder to Catholics:

If you do not support and follow your INFALLIBLE pope...

Congrats, on becoming a protestant!

Isn't the 10th crusade already on the way?

>Macedonian education

Protip:

Francis is the Antipope.

It won't be this pope that declare it. When this pope is enevitably beheaded in the middle of the vatican, the next pope will be a Black Bishop from Africa. That new pope will declare the next crusade and invite all Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, and Hindus to remove the Islamic devils from this planet.

Deus Vult!

I hope to god he does.

why the fuck would milo the faggot be in this picture

I honestly don't doubt this. I had an African priest once. Well, he was culturally African, Nigerian I think, but commissioned in the US Air Force as a chaplain.

Dude was deeply conservative, gave redpill sermons on marriage, reproduction, homosexuality, etc, but would sing-chant literally all the prayers and had some other crazy customs.

I think it was his African-ness that put off a lot of the congregation, as we were mostly regular white conservatives, but he was a pretty rad dude.

A lot of the figures in my upbringing were pretty alright. I wish I hadn't been such a little shit and lived in a time in which I could have actually gained knowledge and inspiration from them.

He says he was raised Catholic, so I guess he's Catholic, or something.

Serious question though,what happend to christianity?

They have a bloody history but now they are just passive with some child molesters here and there.

I tell you bro we must support Varela or the most rancid racist fundamentalist of the bunch, so we can spark race wars all over the place

Remember Christianity was passive the entire 300-400 years of constant muslim invasion of formerly christian lands and southern Europe. It took them hundreds of years before they decided enough is enough and declared a crusade. We don't have hundreds of years for Christendom to get its shit together, but we do have internet to spread the truth.

He will lauch the 10th cucksade

Digits say:

Oh shit, praise Kek

>kissing the feet of Muslim niggers in Italy will somehow convince jihadist Arabs in Syra to stop massacring Christians.

You stupid cuck.

Never, he's a faggot.
We wait for another pope.

>Jewsuit
kek

>Go die for the jews. Praise dead kike on stick!
Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh no

>when you appoint a commie Jesuit as the leader of the Catholic Church to make it more appealing to liberals but you're still an old man so they continue to mock you while actual Catholics are abandoning the church because you're such a cuck and an invasive horde from the middle-east and africa will kick you out of the vatican before you kick the bucket

uh oh
mchawi ni katika nyumba kila mtu

Soon, he will call for the extermination of all christians so europe can finally embrace the true religion of islam

Then why don't we go on those peaceful missions like the Spanish and Portuguese did

No, but he may declare jihad against white cishet males.

this. What people doesn't understand is that he's a Jesuit, and Jesuits are known for being the best at converting people.

he's doing a bad job, then

he's done nothing but make the world a more islamic place

Varela one of the most fundamentalist cardinals, yes. He is also one of the most prominent spanish theologist.
He would never call a crusade.
Fundamentalist catholicism means to put the other cheek. The most valuable sacrifice is the martiydom. The victorious saints are the martyrs.
There is no possibility.
Because they are radical, and the root is the sacrifice of Christ.

He's the only Kenyan worth knowing/of value

that happened on its own

youtube.com/watch?v=6-3X5hIFXYU

I think it's more likely that the bishops will declare a crusade against the pope

ahmed. lets be friends.