Why are women so short?

Why are women so short?

Because the ones with the shortest legs were easiest to catch and rape into pregnancy

Because females are better nice and small.

easier to manhandle and impregnate

FPBP

Really the world would be better if girls didn't grow into women. All the problems with women would be solved if girls just stopped growing between 5 and 12yo.

>stopped growing between 5 and 12yo
Maybe if they stopped growing between 12 and 16 years. Just to be a little more safe and little less but more pedo.

this actually makes alot of sense

No need to be tall to impress mates. No need to do anything, really.

i came to the conclusion that i should date a younger girl, girls my age are all leftist, maybe if i red pill a younger girl things could go alright

>i red pill a younger girl things could go alright
Red pill her with the mighty biggus dickus

Tall women are yucky

Mugi is best girl

sexually i enjoy short girls more. but i chose a taller girl to reproduce with cos i don't want to breed manlets. is it worth it guys.

more amazonians for me it is then

Better question is what am I so fucking short? My father is at least around 180 cm and I'm a fucking manlet at 163 cm.

Because they're dumb

>manlets

best post

I honestly love tall women. I cant get hard if im not looking UP at her. Not a cuck tho! Short women are just eh. I'm 5'7 btw and 20yo

yeah since i'm still in my early 20s getting a pre 18 shouldn't be too bad

>5'7
so all women are tall to you?

If you google Africa you'll find the opposite to be true since slave traders killed off their slaves by this logic.

why are men so tall, you mean?

It's cute. All mammals who are weak/dumb rely on stronger creatures for survival. Being as cute as possible increases the chance of a stronk male provider choosing you as their mate and caring for you.

Same thing for girls who only date tall guys. Bigger means they are more capable of providing protection to their cute, weak, feeble selves.

Because you need alot of energy to feed babies.

More difficult when you are a 6'2 woman than when you are 5'3.

I'd accept raising the high end of the range but the low end is non-negotiable.
>date a younger girl
No, you should find a suitable girl and, with her fathers permission, court her for marriage. Dating is wrong.

Just get a big girl gf user

I'd fuck LtCoris

k-on a shit

At least you can /ss/ roleplay with tall women, user.

>court her for marriage with fathers permission

all modern dads are weak beta cucks who don't care. They're the generation who let in millions of shitskins and allowed this degeneracy to happen.

Your best chance is dating a girl who isn't brainwashed by society yet and marrying her when she is of age.

courting seems very old fashioned, but i guess where i live there are very old fashioned people

how would you get to know a younger girl without looking like a pervert?

be successful?

I flirt with my friend's younger sisters/cousins. Girls love older guys. Everyone here normalized being perverted anyway, even the women, so I don't care about that.

>courting seems very old fashioned
It's the right thing to do.
>how would you get to know a younger girl without looking like a pervert?
When you show interest in her make your intentions known. If you are an honorable man you will be recognized as such.

>artist

welp no one said it would be easy

The right thing? True, but that doesn't matter when NOBODY above the age of 18 does the right thing. The idea of asking her father's permission is alien and outdated unless you're in some conservative part I don't know about.

what the fuck is wrong with you, you leave in a shithole probably equal to mine and you become an artist? go sell some crack

That wouldn't be too bad. But it'd most likely be embarrassing to be seen together. When did you last see a short guy with a significantly taller girlfriend?