Will Poland become a refuge for Europeans?

Poland is refusing to accept any appreciable amount of migrants. When France, Germany, Sweden, etc. fall to pieces, will Euros consider going to go Poland to be with a 99% white population, even if it is still a developing nation?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/senttosiberia/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck off we're full

Fair enough

So how come I got my polish citizenship and passport just a month back?

Would you consider an American with Polish Blood and surname?

First post best post, proud of you Polska

I'd rather live in India than Poland

Because you married a polack?

nobady wants to move to poland, it's even reverse, polish people move out of this country. some parts of east germany looks like poland now.

It won't. Poland is just too internationally isolated and the cultural surroundings are so hostile towards Poland, that there's no room for any maneuver. There's a strong alienation between Poland and her neighbours, bigger than between Germany and France. If you look at the history of ideas and cultural development, the closest neighbour to Poland right now is Lithuania. Ukraine and Belarus on the other hand are closer to Germany!

i'm already here :3

Ok well have fun hanging out with your habibis

:))))

I'd rather move to Poland than Gercuckistan, Achmed

Ukranians do.

Lol ok goodbye. Also the numbers are that positive is because Poland literally just takes money and doesn't pay it back and doesn't listen to EU. Don't worry as it has been shown Poland will not be culturally enriched.

znasz polskiego?

Fuck off, they are full.

This
90% of Israeli jews are basically poles anyway.

I was going to , and still may move there for some time just to reach, but since Trump won I still have some hope for the US. If they kill him or things get worse though, I would be packing my bags.

Same here. Trump really changed things, we'll see how that works out.

Shitting on the streets is not allowed in Poland.
Bad for you.

It has already been that for centuries, and how did that turn out?

Because the government is filled with traitors and Jews.

Poland absolutely based and Great.
Can't wait till EU will fall and Poles will create Intermarium.

>tfw grandparents were polish.

im ukrainian living in poland and this country is shit

I'm white and Christian but I have an arab nose bc I'm part arabic. I'm coming.

But is it based, my g?

So go back to your shithole Zbysiu

do it
but be careful about fucking polish whores becuase they want to marry you after good fuck

Nope. You are sending tanks to Poland, and we are about to Nuke it.

There are some interesting cases of celebs as well as common people running into Russia from "progressive" policies specifically from Scandinavia and Germany.
This guy.
youtube.com/user/senttosiberia/videos

Also, do what the fuck we want, we're empty. Don't complain if you freeze to death or get mauled in a friendly sparring match though.

Scared of few tanks Ivan?

>developping nation
>flooded with whites

It will develop quite quickly.

Poland nuclear power in 2060.

You guys won't do shit

Americans talking about how they have european blood always makes me chuckle. Just be proud Americans and stop pretending to be someone else.

Europeans talking about how they have "nation state" blood always makes me chuckle. Just be proud Europeans and stop pretending to be someone else.

Too bad it's your women that are total qts. Polish men suffer from a bad case of the slav face. I could get used to it but so far I still prefer the nordic masterrace.

>we're full
of American soldiers.

I think western Europe was full too

White Americans do literally have European blood. its a fact. If you mean to say that we no longer retain European culture, then you are partially correct. America was still founded and shaped by Europeans so it does retain European values in spirit, but they are of course altered over time into a different culture. Also, some Americans are brought up in ethnic enclaves and neighborhoods where they do experience some European culture. It's not as cut and dry as you say. Also most Americans do just indentify as Americans and only speak of their European heritage because it is interesting to take note of where we all came from. Of course we are proud Americans. Too proud!

U wot m8. I was born and raised in this shithole and that's what makes me a proud Polack. You can shove your strawman picture up your ass along with your identity issues.

>revival of the teutonic order

just imagine that!

>we're full
>dares to say the guy whose scummy diaspora is everywhere in Europe

If you're full, why there's millions of Ukrainians in your country?
Surely there's some space you can share for poor refugees.

That is 'cause we are full.
- proud Polack

But Ukraine is shit, economically and foremost mentally.

>Job offer in Poland
>GF is Asian
I had no problems when I went on holiday there with her, but living is a different matter.

so go back

>Poland is refusing to accept any appreciable amount of migrants
They are not "refuges", they are goddamn islamist invaders. 3 million poles work abroad in EU, and can see every day how "enriched" the western countries have become with those shit-people.

And it started in Poland too - recently 4 muslim animals butchered a kid with over some stolen coca-cola bottle.
I say kill them all!

> will Euros consider going to go Poland
It already started, I know of several examples from France & Holland & Danemark.

P.S.
We accepted hundreds of thousands immigrants fron Ukraine & Belarus & Vietnam already. That's more than enough.

as long as they deny voting rights to cucks

But you are are white christian that is willing to work Kola, contrary to what many trolls on Sup Forums write Poles do like you.

So we accept in spain a metric fuckton of slavs, you included, and you can't accept some high quality immigration. Well fuck you too, hope putin destroys you fucking race traitors

iam russian and i like poles and ukrainians. pls dont fight brothers (^_^)

Livestock doesnt count.

my wife is 1/4 black am i still allowed in?

>my wife is 1/4 black am i still allowed in?
Does she work? Is she christian?

First of, it's US sending tanks brigade not us, it was decided 2 fucking years ago

Second, you sending 10 times more soldiers and military shit into Kaliningrad every year and keep flying into our airspace all the time

>russia
>relevant