How do we finally stop recreational drug use once and for all?

How do we finally stop recreational drug use once and for all?

HA ya right

Right wing death squads

by killing its demand

Marijuana has a lot of beneficial qualities- it's better than a lot of meds that are pushed on us.
Other psychedelic-type drugs can be beneficial as well, if done occasionally, for the right reasons and in the right environment.
Why do we need to stop use of these completely?

Pol, is it degenerate if I use psychedelic drugs at home by myself for the purposes of enjoying music and drawing cool shit? Anyone who has listened to music on psychedelics will tell you it's god tier.

This
Make a world that people actually want to be a part of. So they won't always be zootied to numb the pain.

Without them we wouldn't have as many radical thinkers who challenge the globalist status quo

you don't drugs are great if you're not a pussy who can't do them correctly.

and you well, are just a bitch

Stop drinking alcohol and tea patty.

I agree with this. Marijuana has never in the entirety of human history caused a death by overdose. It's effects are similar if not better than those of painkillers commonly used today, albeit, without the addiction. Traditional painkillers ought to be replaced with THC pills to deter smoking it.

Legalize it completely and then put druggies into the media as downs syndrome retards.

if my arm or leg is blown off in a war I better be getting injections of opiates up my ass.

Basically OP would rather suck cock

This. Sup Forums hates hippies for being degenerate leftists but they laid the groundwork for the global awakening/anti-establishment movements we have now

Are you this insecure? Nobody on here cares what you do in your downtime

>go to nightclubs
>Leave in bathroom stalls little bags of white powder with similar aspect to coke
>Actually rat poison
>Repeat in bars, nightclubs, discos, near schools, at street, fucking everyewhere
>Dead degenerates, or at least pretty damaged everyfuckingwhere

Try making a world where people have no desire to escape.

Based Spainbro. I bet you're white as well!

It's more degenerate to care what others think than doing it. Don't make a big deal of it and keep it restricted to your free time

Yes
Your a super degn and I hate you

>we
What does he mean by this?

ask this man

Invent neural laces and cortex implants so that I can pump dopamine into my brain without any side effects, or travel to Anime land.

>rat poison
>not some legal fentanyl analog
They would overdose and die because most fentanyl analogues have a normal dosage of 0.1 to 20mg depending on which one exactly it is

Thank you but I don't know where I can get it, here thanks to universal care or whtever you call it in english, you need recipes for almost everything that is not tylenol (paracetamol here) or similar. Anyway it is not like I did it or anything

;-; in the feels