The absolute madman

>The absolute madman.

Doesn´t even know what he is doing

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
DRAIN THE SWAMP
OPPS I HIRED THE SWAMP
I'M GOING TO MAKE THE BEST BUSINESS BELIEVE ME THOUGH

So desperate they are starting to actually make shit up

doesn't matter, he promised to make america great again that alone is more worth than any plan

His whole candidacy is a sham and still managed to win

Really makes you think

>self containing shill thread

The swamp is people who won't leave Washington after serving, numnuts

he had 3 million votes lesser than hillary
only this weird american vote system saved him

>starting

kek

>the hourly leftypol fake concern thread
yawn

>the Debt

Literally irrelevant, nobody even cares about "the Debt"

>he had 3 million votes lesser than hillary
>only this weird american vote system saved him

Do you people really not understand that the entire voting pattern of the US would change if the electoral system did not exist?

Already millions never vote because their vote is pointless in a secure blue or red state. All you're hoping, if you abolish the electoral system, is that there are more stealth liberals in red states than stealth conservatives in blue ones.

I think you might end up shooting your own foot off, again.

You mean the "weird american vote system" that prevents cheating? Hillary stole 7 states and still lost because she didn't see the rustbelt coming.

"Appear"

More Fake News

Not true, the conference room was opened around 6 am and new groups came in and had paid sitters sit in chairs until about 30 minutes before it began. OP is a lair and a faggot.

this press is mad that they can't pull off another deceptive photo of trump's plans like they did to rex tillerson because Trump committed it to memory

fucking BTFO

No shit they were blank. Even if they weren't, I don't know why he thought it made sense to just pile up some documents and folders on a table like it meant *anything*, what kind of autistic shit is that?

It's like Kurch Eichenwald's binder on Cucker Tarlson; why would you bring props to try to make a point? How adolescent is that?

They are blank.

I don't even understand this. How can tax cut add to the debt? That is possible only in case you are already spending too much [ i mean you are in debt already]

Thats utterly stupid

Well, this is it. It's over guys.

Nobody's died yet

>the folders are blank
>doesn't show the papers inside
kys (((Berg)))

Drumpf has finally been stumped!

Just a bunch of fake news

show proofs. all I see are folders with nothing on them.

This. Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

((( BERG )))

Sup Forums you are getting slow. Its bait. Its literary bait.

>Hillary stole 7 states
[citation needed]

>A

>F
>U
>C
>K
>I
>N
>G

>L
>E
>A
>F

>blank paper

It's invisible ink. You write with lemon juice, and then hold it over a toaster to reveal the secret text.

Spooky Tricks, bitches.

Is this why american liberals want gun laws? so they dont shoot themselves in the foot?

the lair of the faggot eh?

(((Berg)))
Pol is always right

What would have been funnier was if they were all just documents saying REEEE or something

Crash and burn?

- Hollywood pissed off middle america

- Trump stood up to the press (like Obama fox news)

- Press back-pedal, throw Buzzfeed under bus

- CIA Clapper calls Trump and apologies, we didn't leak and makes statement they are ready to help Trump moving forward

- Trump's base is on cloud 9 for him attacking the fake news

- he hired the best law firm in WA and came up with a great team and plan for Ethics in his WH, 3 men and a leader will watch every move for ethics

- If those folders are blank pages, even bigger score, Visual story for the press makes better persuasion than their Fake News

IF SHE WON:

- Tax Increase

- Signing the TPP

- 550% increase in Refugees

- Many trips to Saudi Arabia

- Lot of talk about free college, no action

- Sanctuary Cities are protected and expanded

- National deficit will increase, along with the National Debt

- Increase spending over current $1B levels for illegal immigrants

- Increase in minimum wage as only service level jobs are available

- American kids strapped with debt living at home get no new jobs or help

- Illegal immigrants given more services and opportunities for free education

- No-fly zone and War with Russia to support Saudi pipeline through Syria to EU

- Lackluster support of Israel, continued opposition to building new settlements

- More money spent on free education for illegal kids than American kids who are in debt without jobs

The team he assembled are all OUTSIDER CHAMPIONS who will only be loyal to him. They are a powerhouse of tools he will use to slice and dice the globalist roots, the owner's strings on all the other politican wolves on the hill. The GOP and Dems are both owned by the globalists, they are both against Trump.

Trump is in the foxhole with the GOP but they tread lightly around him. They go to work every day with a 1000lb lion that may eat them at any moment. They fear for their lives, something the DEMS COULD NEVER DO TO THEM!

What are you cunts going to do when he delivers more for the American people than the dems/GOP could for decades?

The GOP is just a HOST for Trump, he has no party, only AMERICA.

He doesn't give a shit about your religion. He's not religious.

He doesn't give a shit about your race. He just wants to make money for you.

He doesn't give a shit about your creed. He just wants to know you'll be loyal to him.

He doesn't give a fuck about your philosophy. He just wants you to help him accomplish his goals of making America great again by taking it back from the globalists owners.

He's coming for them and they are shitting the bed. They whisper in your ear "white nationalism" when you ask what makes America great, They pretend Hillary and the establishment stands for decency while they pillage and kill across the world using lies by the CIA for decades to do it.

>Lackluster support of Israel, continued opposition to building new settlements

Kike detected

>appear

So they don't know.

How is this news?

israel is our fighting force in the ME to keep the arabs in line. they can do what we cant.

unlike ours when parties can form coalitions, right?

YAAAAAAAAAAAS SLAY QUEEN MADAM PRESIDENT IS INEVITABLE NOW

>berg
>@bergopolis
>profile pic is coal burner

Made me reply (7 and 13/15)/10

Love this man

>appear to be black
>"appear"

fake news. fuck off beaver bitch.

HERE'S THE SHOCKING PROOF

HOLY SHIT HOW COULD WE HAVE ELECTED THIS FRAUD?!?!?

>the pages are blank
>a lot of postulating about everything except whats on the pages
>no proof the pages are blank

Typical liberal thinking that anyone who wears a suit or owns a company is pure evil. Pay him no mind.

Trump is finished, I'm a CruzMissile now

Shit guys, Trump doesn't print classified information onto the outside of vanilla folders. I KNEW he was a mistake!

WHERE ARE THE PHOTOS OF THE ACTUAL PAGES?

guys, we live in a post-facts society. If, to me, the pages *feel* blank, then that's good enough.

Trump has got to go. We need someone in like the democrats who at least say things i want to be hearing...

That is wrong. His tax plan would reduce federal earnings through the IRS's yearly shakedown. They should not be able to continue doing that to the current extremes and cutting them off is going to hurt short-term but pay off in the long-run. You did even read his tax plan, you just bsed with a headlines.

Trump won the electoral and popular votes by a landslide.

Clinton won the illegal Mexican criminal vote.

She should be asking why she's not the president of Mexico right now.

North American education here folks.
Israel is literally the reason then US destabilized the middle-east and mudslimes are pouring to europe. Muh Israel is neocon tier cucservative retardation spouted by LITERAL JEWS such ans Wolfowicz and co.

Fake news

>only this weird american vote system saved him

You mean Russia, right?

Libya falling is responsible for the migrant crisis. GJ idiot, Israel is dangerous because of nukes, they are responsible for jihad.

the blank pages are the list of mexicans trump wont deport

how do they appear blank either they are or they aren't

the proof they have is a tweet from a movie review on youtube

They're not saying the legal in legal size paper refers to the printing of legal documents, are they?

ARENT RESPONSIBLE

Pretty much, except not just accidental. If you watch most of them talk, it will be how if they had a gun they would shoot so and so etc. They literally cant be trusted because they have no self control. And since they are the center of the center of the universe everyone else must be the same therefore untrustworthy with guns.

90% of liberal agendas form out of some kind of projection.

This. Every responsible gun owner pisses them off because that gun owner is doing something they aren't, or don't think, they're capable of--being safe with a dangerous tool. Not abusing power.

Why do you think they want someone to cuck them all the time?

Guess that means we have to start building with construction paper.