Italian model risks losing her sight after jilted boyfriend throws acid in her face

Italian model risks losing her sight after jilted boyfriend throws acid in her face

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/12/italian-model-risks-losing-sight-jilted-boyfriend-throws-acid/

Seriously stimulates the synapses

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/world/man-sentenced-20-years-acid-attack-girlfriend-article-1.1739538
reddit.com/r/italy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

toll status: paid

can we get a picture of the receipt?

Didn't even need to look at the article to know that the perp would be a dindu

Burn the coal , pay the toll.
Race traitors deserve the worst

Once you go loo, your face turns into poo

Ouch, but she burned the coal. Gotta pay that toll.

Women, when will they learn?

Once you go black, you'll only see black

Love is blind, now so is she

paid the toll

Actually there has been an epidemic of "acid throwing" in the last few years. Most (if not all) the perpetrators where ethnic Italians, and a substantial portion of them were women.

where do these people just get strong enough acid to do damage to a person
do they keep dismantled car batteries at home or something?

cultural enrichment at it's best

BURN

Coal burner deserves it.

Niggers are renowned for this kind of thing

DAT BISH LOOK AT SUM OTHER NIGGA IMA MELT HER FACE N SHEEEIT

Jeweler shops have strong acids for cleaning purposes, you can get dry acid if you work in a leisure center that has a swimming pool, you can as you said use car battery acid.

There are quite a few ways to get it.

She's a pooburner tho

>Coal burner
She's not even white

kek

t. acid supplier for face melters

Nah but nice William the Conqueror digits you have there.

>Barbarians
>Acid

How fitting.

Edgy!

she is italian they are already disgusting genetic outcasts

To precise. She had left said 'boyfriend' years ago, and had denounced him for stalking and threats months ago.

Oh, like Americans

so? the toll collector can bide his time.

>italians
>white

GOT 'EEM

Im going to cast a magic spell on you for being so clever, Paco:

Taco taco, burrito burrito,
Mexico will pay for the wall, mas rapido!

Throwing acid in a woman's face is probably the ultimate revenge.

You've taken the only thing she had from her.

Why is this such a common thing among shitskins anyway?

HAHAHAHAA When will white women learn?

Fucking hell. Happy for the guy. Materialistic whore should die.

You answered your own question, friend

It's dey culcha, user. Don't judge.

Stimulating into overdrive.
I wonder how racist she was being to deserve that

Muslims are basically an entire culture of beta males eternally insecure they can't get and keep a woman, also why they're so rapey and have the burka, probably because they allow polygamy, so for every guy with three wives there's two angry single guys.

You see a similar thing in Indian culture from how overbearing their mothers are and how they're meant to rely on them to find them a wife instead of doing it themselves so feel like suppressed little boys their entire life.

SHEEEEEEEEEEEITISSIMO

Poo in the face

Burn coal, pay tool

The sluts never learn

Losing her sight's the last of her concerns. She'll never model again.

Fucking filthy worthless Pajeets.

Oh please bong, shut up with your pseudo psychology. Bitch had it comin'

Where does it say he was a Pajeet? He came from West Africa and attacked her after she broke up with him months before. Even from the image in OP you can tell she doesn't give a shit about him

Is there anything more satisfying than seeing coalburners pay the inevitable toll?

toll status: paid with first installment

>acid in her face
>model

Not anymore she's not.

Is Italy white? Should we care?

Sauce?

Why the fuck do these people just have acid lying around?

Welp, nobody said cultural enrichment would be painless

She will now know what it feels like to have been both able to see, and now to live as a blind person

That gives her a valuable diversity of perspective

She will now have the privilege of empathizing with other differently abled and transabled individuals

She should be thankful of having her biased cis-abled life experience diversified like this by this oppressed refugee, we should award persons of color like this who take the initiative to challenge our norms of privileged, white, cisgender, cisabled, abilitynormative, microabilitygressional cultural hegemony

Rare bantz from a kraut. Someone screencap this!

Hehe

>tolled
If only there was some way she could have know this could have happened. Oh wait, never mind.

>people unironically saying she deserved this

fucking edgy kids lol, what if this was your mother or sister?

>inb4 my mum wouldnt go near a black person

sureeee, enjoy your 15th birthday faggots.

My spidey senses tell me that some odious niggery is afoot in this proximity

>Rimini
go figure

poostas are romas and romas are poos

Don't browse Sup Forums, pay the toll. She should have known better.

She dated a Muslim. As the saying goes; Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. It doesn't matter whether or not she deserved it. She chose to take the risk.

>Actually there has been an epidemic of "acid throwing" in the last few years. Most (if not all) the perpetrators where ethnic Italians, and a substantial portion of them were women.

Lel what?

They would deserve it.

Burning coal has taxes

J'imagine que c'est le sang Arabe qui sort...

nydailynews.com/news/world/man-sentenced-20-years-acid-attack-girlfriend-article-1.1739538

>model
>nose the size of a mountain

lmao

in [current year] "epidemic" means that there have been 5 cases, dragged for months in all tv shows, blogs, facebook, and shit.
Half of the cases were with muslims

He dindu NUFFIN crackas

Non of them look white, why should I care?

PLEASE POL.
CAN SOMEONE POST THIS NEWS ON REDDIT R/ITALY?
I need to see the pathetic excuses of the commies there, i-it is a social experiment

Link if you want to submit.
reddit.com/r/italy/

Das rite! Dat bitch threw da acid on herself cos she wanted to frame da brudaa! Fuckin racis' ass white people!

>people unironically believe that they can just elect to not pay the toll

losing her eyesight was the administration penalty fee for late payment

I'm 39 and both my sister and mother are vocally opposed to niggers.

Whilst I'm not one to say so and so deserved this and that, it's hard to feel sympathetic when someone is so utterly ignorant of the high degree of warning signs we're all exposed to.

Luca Varani carried out the acid hit after his girlfriend Lucia Annibali discovered he had been unfaithful and had gotten another woman pregnant. Annibali had decided to leave her boyfriend after she found out about the pregnancy. He hired two Albanians to carry out the assault in April last year. They got 14 years each.

Really, Gianluigi?

At least they're not cucks like you

That's an Italian? Yuck she looks as niggerish as a Kardashian.

Where do these people keep getting enough acid to burn someone's face? What are they using? Do they sneak into colleges and raid the biolab?

What is it with niggers and throwing acid at people?

she looks particularly swarthy in that pic

Italy has pretty much been a mudblood country for hundreds of years now, anyway. Once great; now look at it. Should serve as a warning for us all!

Probably muriatic acid as concrete cleaner or sulphuric acid for car batteries.
Alternatively, you can get solid drain cleaner and mix it with the correct amount of water to get a highly concentrated lye, which will eat away flesh just as easily as an acid.

every italian I know is laughing at this bitch

the coal toll is real bros

>Italy has pretty much been a mudblood country for hundreds of years now
stop projecting 56% man

>2013 news
>guy hired two albanians to do it
>she's on tv every other day since years

of course Wario here sees it every day on tv and (being a retard) proceeds to spread infamity on his whole country on a tree-hugging Ecuadorian forum.

As for you, pic related

>He hired two Albanians

best meme

positive pc chick get positive ph check

Qui engage des Albanais pour tirer de l'acide dans le visage de sa femme? Un chien du sud de l'italie avec du sang Arabe..

US definitely has too many nogs, that's why I say Italy should serve as a warning. But it's not on the level of Italy, in which pretty much every 'white' person is actually a mudslime or a moore (it would seem most are in denial about this, or simply don't realize it).

Sicilians were spawned by niggers

stop projecting 56% man

>most if not all perps were italians
I 100% don't believe that.

Women literally never learn
My sisters all think I'm racist but I tell them I love enough to hate

kek

This is why nothing decent has come out of Italy in decades, and they have no hope of ever being a major global player again. Please don't get upset, I don't mean to insult you. I'm just stating facts.

>I'm just stating facts.
stop projecting 56% man

>they're just like us

what a sad cuck you are. Did a bad Italian chad stole your girl? av you gonna cway?

Hon hon, frustrer de ne pas etre blanc, Gianluigi?

This is actually a good example of what I'm referring to. Italians would seem to lack the intellectual vigor to understand the things they read in the media. Obviously, the idea of 'race mixing' requires the presence of two races; such as is the case in America (hopefully we can take a hint from Italy and do something about this before it's too late!).

In Italy, of course, there is no 'race mixing' as there is only one 'race'; that is, an unfortunate mixture of Caucasoid, negro and Arab. The 'mixing' was completed long ago, when the resident Caucasoids failed to defend themselves from Arab invasion. And negro invasion as well (they remain the only Europeans to have failed in this way, iirc, at least so far).

The results of this are obvious. Italy has failed to produce a single cultural acheivement of note for hundreds of years and continues to lack presence on the world stage, despite favorable positioning and natural resources. It's a very sad story, and I really don't mean to insult anyone, but it's a story that must be told!