Are atheism a blue pilled religion?

are atheism a blue pilled religion?

atheism is not a religion 3.14159/10 made me reply

yes
>atheism is not a religion
It has a core belief from which atheists filter things.

The vulgar atheism you see in places like leddit is, and it's detrimental to society.

That's like saying being a conservative is a religion. If you don't worship deities then you're not religious.

But yes it is bluepilled since obviously Kek is real.

atheism is not a religion in the same way zero isn't a number.

In America everything is a religion.
That's why you all drive around with those retarded bumper stickers.

Outside of America it's not a religion.

It is the most readily-available bluepill of our time, yes.

This.

zero is a number you dumbshit.

a' is not a.
Not Guilty is not Innocent.
Non-Belief is not a belief.

He was making the point that 0 is a number. We are what we believe. The word religion comes from latin religo...it means regulation.

Atheism is a religion. Not all religions are theistic to begin with.

You can be atheistic without believing all of atheism (the belief that there is no soul or divinity).

Atheism is a religion the same way that abstinence is a sex position.

lol you actually believe this huh

atheism is a marxist death cult designed to cull the strong and intelligent, leaving only a population of weak, witless slaves willing to kill or die for whoever is in charge. all communist nations are my proof and you literally cant argue this fact. that is why atheists always try to change the subject when you bring it up.

Its as blue as bealiving in an actual religion.

No, its just a bit ignorant. Agnostics I can accept as logical - they don't know or care if there is a higher power and accept that not everything can be explained by what we currently know.

Atheists just make the same stupid blanket statements as Theists that their opinion is correct, and they just know it is, without anything to back it up.

atheism is satanism
worship of the self
the ultimate degeneracy

My man.

Atheism is not a religion. It is the rational response to the lack of evidence for a god.

> Lack of belief is a belief
What?

No. It is not a religion like a disbelief in santa isn't a religion either.

Atheism is blue pilled because you cant disprove god and religion is blue pilled because you cant prove him either

>are atheism a blue pilled religion?
>religions are shit
>atheism is religion
>ergo, atheism is shit

Tell me about how religion is shit again?

Why are so many atheists sexual deviants?

No that would be narcissism. Satanism is the worship of satan, a deity of the abrahamic religions (Well actually a collection of deities depending on what fork of garbage you subscribe to).

well it leads to
>Communism
>misery
>gender dysphoria
>self-hatred
>cuckoldry
>infertility
>divorce
>death of your lineage

GEE I FUCKING WONDER

My man.

Because non-hetero sexual activities is frowned upon in abrahamic religions and is punishable by death by the literal interpretation of the old testament as well as the quoran?

satanism is not the worship of the adversary or whatever you want to call it, it is ultimately just the worship of your self by way of benefitting yourself over all else rather than putting ideals, other people, or a grander purpose ahead of yourself

abso-fucking-lutely
the only nations whose official religion are commie shitholes like the soviet union or the """democratic""" people's republic of china. although that's because when they removed god from the picture they tried to elevate the state or some figurehead (stalin) to the status of god. so i guess you can say atheism has never REALLY been tried lol

posting in ebin bred, upboated

Atheism is a religion in the same sense that not having a sandwich is a type of sandwich

Atheism isn't a religion. It lacks a sacred text and core principals that dictate what is allowed and what is not such as don't murder or don't steal.

2/10 for making me reply.

Even so, satanism is the worship of (you) as a diety where atheism is lack of belief in ANY diety.

I know it is hard to believe for christcucks that people find rational motives for following a moral compass similar to what religion prescribes. Especially if your only reason for not acting like a fucking animal is "I will go to hell".

I do think that religion is a neccesity in a world of idiots, don't get me wrong. But I'd rather just rid the world of idiots.

>if atheism is a religion than 'off' is a TV channel

jeez, look at the nipples on that kid wtf

lol this is a childs idea of religion and morals. go back to the alien website where this shit flies before you get verbally owned.

good job falling for this bait marxists, your denial is hilarious to anyone that is capable of original thought.

atheism is a cult. you cannot deny this fact without resorting to memes.

> Not a single argument

OK.

lol my argument is there, you just refuse to acknowledge it. maybe its brain damage, maybe its jewish subversion, but in the end, you have nobody to blame for your failings but yourself. go live your empty non-life elsewhere.

>well it leads to
>Communism
The Russian Orthodox church rejected Nicholas I's plan to give peasants citizenship and free public education. The Church, at the behest of the boyars and kulaks, was so insistent on keeping the serfs poor and uneducated that Russians with any money had to get their educations in Europe where they learned about government and economics

It was the Church that rejected any ideas of freedoms from the "west" - blessing the wars that strained Russian resources, eventually triggering the farm collapses that doomed the economy and caused the famines.

The endemic corruption of the Orthodox Church lead to the Bolshevik Revolution.

lol holy shit you fell for commie propaganda hard, even using 'kulak' unironically. fucking hopeless.

I know that you are just trying to bait me. But anyways, Ill take it!

> lol this is a childs idea of religion and morals.

When did we actually exchange our moral guidelines? Actually if you look at my previous posts, you would see that I believe that my moral set is largely compatible with the one of christianity.

> good job falling for this bait marxists

In what way is atheism marxism? You do know atheism has been around since forever? It predates your cuck beliefs.

> your denial is hilarious to anyone that is capable of original thought.

What denial? Denial of a god? What evidence do you have to even deny in the first place?

> atheism is a cult.
A cult is a circle of worship, atheists worship no one.

> you cannot deny this fact without resorting to memes.
MARXIST ALIUMS DENIAL. Didn't some book say something along the lines of "let the innocent cast the first stone?"

atheists worship whichever SCIENCE! man comes along and tells them what to think. implying otherwise will only prove my point. you cant win this argument, refusing the fact of god doomed you from the start. you will only be able to cry and whine until i leave out of boredom.

Atheism is not a religion but it has religious tendencies when it comes to beleaving the latest theory with out question. Look at global warming for example.

Satanism is to worship and rejoice in your life but to know you are nothing more than the beast of the field not a god not blessed by a god

> atheists worship whichever SCIENCE!

Is this supposed to be a sentence?

Why do you think that ahteists believe whatever a scientist tells them? Why would you even think that? Do you think that all scientists agree on everything (Or even anything for that matter) ?

> implying otherwise will only prove my point.
Is that supposed to be an argument senpai?

> you cant win this argument
Guess I can't because you cannot argue with idiots. Thats why smart people made religion.

>atheism is a cult

Says the man that goes to a temple to sing and praise in a group of people that ingest the symbolic corpse of their ruler and shun anyone that doesn't.

its called "lived experience", nu-male faggots like you call its "anecdotal evidence" so you dont have to confront it. its a lot easier for me to just call you what you are instead of prancing around your little trained arguments.

lol you dont know me faggot.

Im actually beginnign to doubt wether you can read. Are you just a bot spewing this nonsense?

Your language is broken like a poorly trained markovchain. Nigger, you just failed the turing test.

To be fair the soviet union didn't pursue atheism for "science" or whatever like normal modern atheists. They did it because they saw religion as competition to their state based "religion" They wanted people to put all their faith in the state. I believe there is a term for it called Militant Atheism. This shows it as still a form of atheism but also distinguishes it from normal atheists.

your style of argument is very counterproductive if the goal is to try to convince him that he's a filthy degenerate
satanism again is not rooted in any mystical beliefs, it is simply the thought that there is no god that can do anything about what you're doing, so you can commit as many selfish sins as you wish to without consequences. this is very similar, in fact the exact same, as atheism, where you know there is no god and there is no divine punishment, therefore no consequences, therefore you may act as you will your entire life without purpose nor moral restraint just to selfishly benefit
christianity is a useless belief, i do not condone such religions because of how selfish they are. they do not serve the greater purpose of god, instead they serve themselves because they do not wish to suffer eternal punishment in hell. that said, they are obviously superior to satanists who do not even have the punishment of eternal suffering as a liability.
religion is not a necessity, it is the poor man's version of a purpose. what is a necessity for every man is a grand purpose beyond yourself, it will keep him motivated and happy, it will give his life meaning and he will not degenerate with selfishness nor apathy, instead he will thrive and attempt to make the best of it in this godforsaken world.
you speak of idiots but we are all but human, you must realize your own folly before you speak down to others and disregard them as dimwits and nonintellectuals. it is inherent to humans to seek self-benefit above all, but this is not a good way to life life and also hampers the progress of humanity as a whole when everyone seeks their own self interests above all else. a purpose is the most important thing in life.

but you know him?

>too stupid to comprehend casual american english
>thinks atheism makes you smart

checks out

atheists are very simple people, exactly what marxists want.

Atheism and agnosticism is not mutually exclusive. Almost all agnostics are atheists.

Atheism isn't a religion; atheism isn't a cult.

Atheism, at worst, is a belief; and, at best, is merely being irreligious and open to consideration.

inb4 NUH-UH DATS AGNOSTICISM

Fuck off. Agnosticism isn't a middle-man/mutually-exclusive and only intellectual-cowards profess to be Agnostic (only).

Depends what you call "atheism". I'm not really into organised religion but i cannot call myself an atheist either. Nihilism is 200% bluepilled though.

>Cannot think beyond that which cannot be seen with the human eye
They are more than blue pilled more like cucked pill as they cannot possibly extend their human abilities beyond their natural human senses because they dont believe in going further than that which we can see thus they limit themselves to basic human crap.

I like the new "agnostic" trend though, even if they are misusing the word. All the people who became atheists to be hip and ruined everyone's perspective of atheists are now moving to "agnostic" so I think it is good for us

Atheism is to religion as quadriplegia is to mobility.

>brazil posts loli
>a-ok
>i post loli
>24 hour ban
Mods are racist.

> satanism again is not rooted in any mystical beliefs, it is simply the thought that there is no god that can do anything about what you're doing, so you can commit as many selfish sins as you wish to without consequences.

Well, that certainly is not the definition of atheism perse. And even if satanism is not associated with occultism, it is not the same as atheism.

Satanism is a stupid belief, there is not a life without consequences. I find it very strange that people tend to believe that having a conscience is a religious trait, if we didn't have a conscience in general we would be extinct right now, so I would assume it to be some kind of evolutionary trait of the human mind - Be it either genetically or sociologically.

Can I ask you, if you found 10 000kr by the side of the road, no one in sight. Would you take the money for yourself, or go to the police?

>be white
>say the word "nigger"
>ban for life
> dirty savage African booty scracher can freely say whities whity
>people applaud him
fucking commie mods.