Sup Forums woman trouble

Feels bad man.

>meet girl at 17
>we date off and on until I was 23
>It gets serious
>shes an upper middle class girl
>i am border line poor middle class
>she is trying to take it to the next level
>"listen i dont think your family will approve. Im a working class guy and i dont have much money. I dont think i will aquire alot of success."
>"i love you. My dad wont care. As long as i am happy"
>3 years later...
>user its over. Im tired of struggling. I want to have things and go on vacations
>b b but you said y y you were h h h happy and i i i told y y you i i i was p p p poor
>its not you its me
>but you just s s s said i i its me
>youre right its you.

The feels

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7U9lVjZg-Kg
youtube.com/watch?v=ir8BO4-7DkM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You have get her pregnant

Glorious freedom is yours user.
Now you can freely fap to traps and not try to hide it

you loser scum

you do realize that you're the kind of guy who we complain about for tainting beautiful white girls, right?

your lower caste dictates that you should never have been with her in the first place. ideally you should kill her and then kill yourself

If she wanted better shit she could have worked herself, and if she did she could have worked harder.

A degenerate roo.

Kekd but likely best practice

How hard did you get cucked by a lower-middle class dude to go off like that?

>2017
>Believing in """love"""
You got jewed my friend

You deliver what you can promise.
Sorry to hear your trouble but is right. If you have potential go date outside your class, otherwise its not a good idea.

Her family hates you for a reason. Giving you good girl and you are incapable of delivering.

How about you find someone with better values?
How about you stop blindly trusting what people are telling you and get real?
How about you guys have an open relationship?

>pol
>Your blog

Pick one you pathetic leaf fuck. Just kys

lets just say that my now former wife and her son and her boyfriend are all living under the same roof as a man of a much lower caste than I

Weeew lad
Open borders
and Open holes

Canada too much progress.

dam so he rly had trips of truth really makes me think
praise kek

Based Serbia killing muslims, I won't talk shit about your country but you're a faggot because I felt like you generalized me as a liberal.

Shit man, I didn't actually think it was like that. Sorry to hear it.

i am indeed a cuckold, not by choice, but by fate

The truth is you can be a loser and achieve lots in work. Many "professionals" are inferior personality-wise than "lower caste scums".

My guess is that you're an inferior man than the dude she chose to fuck with instead of you.

Lets just thank Winter-chan for the weather.

>3 years and zero progress later.
>surprised when she leaves you
>it's ok because you warned her you are useless
You're a fucking waste of space.

WHO THE FUCK NEEDS WOMEN WHEN YOU CAN DAYDREAM ABOUT THE CRUSADE WHILE BLASTING MOTHERFUCKING SABATON???
youtube.com/watch?v=7U9lVjZg-Kg

>be poor

>3 years pass

>still be poor

come on user

are you white?

Women are pathetic whores. Never EVER fall in love. Just use them for your pleasure and always have control over them. Subdue them as good wives and mothers of your sons, but never treat them as equal. If there's one thing that Islam got right, it's how to deal with women.

i was raised to believe myself above others born into a caste than myself, and i strongly preserve this belief.

regardless of this, my wife was allured by a man of non danish origin who eventually became her boyfriend and as it turned out had also provided her with a son who I had raised

I was disgusted by her whorish behavior and remain so to this day, but my fundamental belief that I am inherently above both her, her boyfriend and her son as well as their new provider, who is also of a lower caste than I, is something I still hold to be true

>I'm such a horrible, bitter, beta cuck that a woman the human embodiment of materialistic desire would rather forego material possessions and move in with a poorer man just to get away from you
By fate my ass, you're probably an irredeemably horrible person both inside and out.
Kill yourself you piece of shit.

>he thought women are capable of genuine love
>he thought women are capable of loyalty
>he thought women are not simply domestic animals that need to be controlled
There's a reason why every philosopher since the dawn of time considered the woman inferior and unreliable.

Women fall out of love pretty quick when she ends spending more than you on dates, etc.
Funny though how women don't have a problem spending the guys money.
Why is that?

at least the children she gave birth to during our marriage were born into an even lower caste than hers, the lowest caste of all, in fact, only preserved for illegitimate children with no true father figure and who are the product of intercourse between two persons of the next lowest caste

Don't ask yourself if you did something wrong or why she determined the other guy was superior to you, it would probably hurt the little fragile self-esteem that you still got.

Don't ask yourself why you got down with a "whore" in the first place.

It's way too hard to think rather than finding excuses such as "muh racismmmm" or "shes a hoooeeee"

I'll try to cheer you up bro.
youtube.com/watch?v=ir8BO4-7DkM

Who hurt you user?

>That's just wrong on so many levels.
Call CPS stat.

>like this girl
>we meme a lot and watch movies and videos together
>but she's so fucking negative sometimes it drives me absolutely crazy
>hey I found this thing what do you think
>"I hate it, I can't stand it"
>hey do you like X
>"can't stand it"
>What do you think about Y
>"God I hate it"
Just fucking stop. Oh my god. I can barely name a single thing you actually like and it's driving me insane. It's hard liking you when you're so negative you'd put an electron to shame. Why do you think I'm always memeing and making jokes and trying to keep things light? God I really like you but you NEED to do something about how much you don't enjoy anything, save for a few things you REALLY really like.

Not politics

she wasn't a whore, my ex wife, apart from the dowry and her monthly allowance i never paid her a dime

You didn't refute him.
Why do you think you are bad person?

women are fickle. and often retarded.

Wew

>falling for vaginal Jew
>thinking women actually know what they will want

Finally someone says it like it is really western women suck on some many levels you're just waking up to this reality

whoa, that was weird. I used to think this KEK stuff was a big joke but this shit keeps happenning.

>being this insecure and pathetic
>paying attention to anything girl says ever and what's infinitely worse - taking it seriously

>27 in two weeks
>tfw never had a gf

fpbp

She sounds like she has aspergers.

You're a perfect match.

>I'm better than others because I have more material possessions

Ahahahaha you deserved to be used. Karma

Your ID says "sold"

>date a girl from age 17-23
The fuck were you thinking? You're young, you gotta run wild for a while. The breakup will be sad but once you get over it you'll realize it was the best thing that ever happened to you. Anyone who tells you to get married and have kids in your early 20s is living in 1950s fantasy land, believe that. Don't let Sup Forums fuck you up.

>i am border line poor middle class
>I dont think i will aquire alot of success

You are a beta faggot she wants to be piped out by people that actually have ambitions

I want to be with her but God damn if she isn't frustrating as fuck to deal with sometimes. When it's good to be with her it's really good, but when it's bad it's rough as fuck.

Fuck off cunt. If he manned up and got shit together he would have a good thing now.

What a piece of shit woman, she sounds like prostiute tier.

Go to school to be a welder. A shitty one make 45k yr. a good one makes 175k+
The school is only 6 months.

>make one obvious bait post
>a few take the bait so i proceed to reply with even more obvious bait
>more people bait on this
>amazed at the stupidity of people, i proceed to make further posts that get increasingly more stupid
>miraculously, people continue to respond actually believing what I wrote

????????????????????????????????????

Or a hvac guy, they make ok money too. Since you're broke the schooling should be free

bang traps

Sit her down and talk to her about it instead of being equally autistic.

>>ex upper middle class italian
>>Second in my family, mediocre person with no qualities
>>family never cared
>>brother is a souless succesful asshole, handsome, tall
>>the pride of the family
>>Father openly make fun of me with his friends, my friends, the girls i bring home
>>Meet a girl in germany, Triple A+ brunette american with bulgarian and jewish roots.
>>Loved her alot, eventually we start to live togheter
>>I slow down uni postpone my life for her.
>>One day, she prepared the luggage and came back to Los Angeles without even telling me earlier.

In some months you will no longer feel pain, you will feel nothing but numb this state is what people refer to when they say ''be a man''
Men, are broken individuals who just keep living because they have to
You will just focus on making money or getting a career and checking out humanity.

Love never existed it is a matter of interest.
This is the biggest red pill to accept.

In time you will feel the urge to believe something romantic, something that here they define as bluepill. Don't fall for it or you will suffer again

Make money, fuck some girls, then, around 35 find a girl, not the best looking one. make a family not because you care but because you will need it when you are old.
This is life.

I really should. I probably will. I don't know when.

>Meet QT hobbit-sized girl in High School
>Date for three years, a few past High School
>Takes two hours to do make-up
>Super blue-pilled, superficial friends
>Mother is obsessed with Hispanics, race traitor genes
>Her twin sister gives up a great guy for her obese prison pen-pal who recently got her pregnant and bailed
>Baby is born stoned, squinty eyes, never smiles
>GF would have these vain episodes over stupid shit all the fucking time
>If we were fighting in a car she would attempt to leave the moving vehicle
>Have to grab her and hold her in the car
>Get tired of it, don't hold her back and actually speed up the car
>She can't jump
>Dump the weakling
>Gains a considerable amount of weight, becomes a coalburner
>Take a break from dating
>After two years settle down with a QT from the country who hides her Nazi ideologies.
>Everything is perfect

Thanks Sup Forums

>ask girl i like dirt to be my girlfriend and she turns me down sayin she don't want a relationship
>week later gets in a relationship with another guy
>he's fat and ugly but he's loaded

So what's the appropriate response? Do I just not care and chase other women, do I fight the guy? I think getting angry and upset over a hoe is the cuck route but I can't be sure

This. Women want a man who can provide for them. This is a biological rule. If you cannot provide for them, do not enter the dating scene. It is a man's duty to become a bread winner. It is a woman's duty to raise children and look after your home.

You guys weren't even fucking much less dating, why would you fight the guy?

Just move on user, she's a gold digger and you just dodged a bullet.

The appropriate response is to build a skill set and a career that will make you successful and wealthy, the two largest attractive factors woman search for. Woman are material beings, they want a man who at the end of the day, can provide security and wealth for her future offspring.
Get smart, get /fit/, get rich, and THEN get the woman.

Why get into a relationship without having common goals? """"""""""""""""""""Love""""""""""""""""""""""""" will definitely fade.

OP here. Yes I am an unsuccessful loser. But I did make progress. Just to give more clarificaion.

>I ended up going to college and attained a 3 year technologist diploma from a reputable college.
>I got a job that was work related l, but didnt require the degree.
>i applied to countless government and top tier private jobs for what i studied for
>no call backs.
>i am stuck making 22$/hour at a private company which is about 48,000$ - 55,000$ a year.
>ideally with what I have in a company or government position id be making 65,000$ to start and within 10 years maybe 95,000 - 120,000$
>Its an upward trend theoretically but not fast enough and I am starting to level off.
>her family:
>dad is a university professor
>mom is a highscool teacher
>she does administrative work for university (thanks to her daddy).
>my family:
>daddy was a mechanic
>mommy was a postal worker
>family before worked in gold mine, military or farmer.
>shes bilingual french.
>im french ancestry but dont speak ot because DUN DUN DUN my parents divorced and my mom is British so she never pushed me to PARLEZ FRANCAISE M8.

....as you can see Sup Forums...im just a normie. I aint no prize piece.

meanwhile...