(((THEY))) TOOK DOWN THE VIDEO, IT'S GONE NOW WTF

(((THEY))) TOOK DOWN THE VIDEO, IT'S GONE NOW WTF

youtube.com/watch?v=MwDRoOXqDRc

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2015/11/11/watch-anti-migrant-video-going-viral-across-europe/
youtube.com/watch?v=qre-fZJO4Z4
youtube.com/watch?v=K0hD7IffTJs
youtube.com/watch?v=tPWwTcY-knw
youtube.com/watch?v=Tc0O1-QAvr0
youtube.com/watch?v=Xcmsy4Jd8uI
liveleak.com/view?i=cb0_1447249820
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SHUT IT DOWN

breitbart.com/london/2015/11/11/watch-anti-migrant-video-going-viral-across-europe/

bumperino

Where did Gex go, anyway?

That video is one of the most powerful tools we have for red pilling normies. No surprise Youtube is doing everything it can to keep the lid on it

>mfw i downloaded it

My fucking blood is boiling after watching this whole thing.

>mfw you still haven't reuploaded it ITT yet

Make sure you share it with everyone you can. Even normies have trouble hand waving off the sheer amount of uncivilized niggertry in that video.

any direct link to the vid instead of via brietbart?

nm found it on youtube of all places

youtube.com/watch?v=qre-fZJO4Z4

jesus christ thats a terrifying video

thank god i dont live in europe

That sucks. Shortly after the original, a concernfag uploaded another but WITHOUT Barbara Spectre. And the amount of campaigning for it on half/pol/ was suspicious.

youtube.com/watch?v=K0hD7IffTJs

With open gates is still up. They did shoah it after it was receiving millions of views tho.

Canada isnt any different.

Instead of Shitskins you have Chinks

They are coming for you to m8.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ky9hPQdNJY&t=27s

www.youtube.com/watch?v=DK1wzob8oTM

they lie cheat and steal but atleast they dont rape and kill.

last i saw he got roped into some cripple chan drama involving that ugly teenage Canadian jewess that made those edgy vlogs

Expect more of this as the Jewish media controllers go all out against Trump.

I will. I don't see how anyone can watch this whole thing and think its ok. Fuck I have to go for a drive and get some air, still wound up.

You don't understand Europe.

Plenty of people appear as brainwashed leftists, but the silent majority is just at boiling point.

Let them come in hordes, let them fuck things up, it will just make people more and more angry.

There are already groups of people fucking Muslims in the ghettos of France and Germany, but the news don't report on it.

It will just take a small flame to ignite Europe again, and when that shit happens you will see how we really are.

Jesus, we are the masters at subjugating and fucking up the entire world. Do you actually think that we will allow this to happen in our own land?

Your countries are already getting fucked, how much more do you cucks really need to take?

Cool story, bro.
Live it, don't tell it.
We will fight with you.

if anything you should have your countries governements should have worked together to bring those people over in an orderly fashion and then GET THEM TO SIGN THE PAPER WORK THATS REQUIRED OF THEM.

european governments fucked up big time by not helping way more instead of letting them flood in in unsafe ways to not only get themselves fucked up but then fuck up the countries that they are going to with their ptsd and frustration from being treated as less than human by the indigenous populace.

shut the fuck up you giant eurocuck dork. god.

Always fun to hear lectures from mr. 48% and mr. Trudeaupia. Truth is, right now, things are working out for the majority. Europeans would only loose if they went apeshit. It will change when the euro collapses and the rich taxpayers have fled the continent.

I think this vid was made before the terror attacks started,
imagine what a newer version would be like.

>Instead of Shitskins you have Chinks
wut m8?

youtube.com/watch?v=tPWwTcY-knw

youtube.com/watch?v=Tc0O1-QAvr0

youtube.com/watch?v=Xcmsy4Jd8uI

>but the silent majority is just at boiling point
can't confirm for the rest of europe but can confirm for shitaly

This video is our only hope.

Get the likes rolling boys. The redpill train is departing.

Bullshit. The silent majority are keeping their heads down because they don't want to be villified as racists.

holy cow, that video is amazing. civil war will be the end of this. it can't end any other way.

Canada is going down that road and anger is understating my feel

like this

great original nonkikeified version,with music and all , but can we edit in the laughhing happy merchant at the end

In the coming war make sure to kill the traitors before the enemies.

What the fuck.
Organizing militias when

is this dawn of the dead music?

this guy has a kek face

It's not too late for you Poland....
>organizing militias when
NOW. And have them patrol your borders. If you catch a migrant definitely (((DON'T))) beat them, strip their clothing, and steal all their possessions.

Sure keep telling yourself that

kek

bump

and the video was?

see

unleash the kraken!

>My fucking blood is boiling after watching this whole thing.
Thats kind of the purpose of propaganda

liveleak.com/view?i=cb0_1447249820

Better version - download it would you kindly

>I, for one, welcome sharia law. Western civilization is shit anyway, lol!