I'm living a lie. I am a crypto-facist and hide my powerlevel in my everyday life...

I'm living a lie. I am a crypto-facist and hide my powerlevel in my everyday life. It's tearing me apart that I have to keep quiet around my friends and family in order to not be socially ostracized. Anyone else feeling this?

It's just so hard to find like-minded people around here that aren't total retards or skinheads. I have one friend who is a pretty angry person and may crack and go full nazi someday but I don't know. Liberal arts college has taken its toll on him so he may be open to redpilling.

Fuck off skinhead

Nigger I hate skinheads. They're fucking embarassing

he's an obvious leftie lol don't even try to argue with him

>obviously lefty
Not really
Facists are fucking terrible people

Why are you even on Sup Forums

>facists

You are an imbecile.

Jeg det er rikes dod for alt tid, faen jævla dritt sorgen kammers

not alone

Reminder that Wayne Lambright is a hobo con artist parasitizing the people around him and especially the elderly. Wayne Lambright was 5 months behind on the rent for his mobile home before the owner kicked Wayne Lambright out. This guy had also loaned Wayne Lambright over $1000 in his many failed attempts to get the psycho Wayne Lambright to straighten his life out. Everybody coming into contact with Wayne Lambright eventually learn. Wayne Lambright has no conscience, no prospects, no loyalty, no skills, no future. Behind Wayne Lambright is a long trail of devastated and financially inconvenienced people stretching back into Wayne Lambright's 20s. Wayne Lambright also managed to con older technologically illiterate people into handing over several tens of thousands of dollars for projects that could have been carried out by an outsourced indian in one week. In Wayne Lambright's hands, not even that can be done. Wayne Lambright is the perfect storm of incompetence and narcissism and the only people who have been willing to maintain a relationship with Wayne Lambright for more than a few months are a couple of redneck alcoholics and a methhead with whom Wayne Lambright enjoys periods of homosexual debauchery including the use of stimulants while seeking out ill reputed public bathrooms for "slam bams." But don't worry, Wayne Lambright fully forgives himself every time so he's Not Gay.

I imagine that a big part of why you are a fascist is because you admire strength, in stark contrast to modern society in which weakness and victimhood is celebrated and true virtue shunned. But it is persecution that makes us strong. The fact that our beliefs are constantly under siege makes us intellectually robust, and living among people that disapprove of ones moral convictions tends to force one to live righteously, for success is the best revenge.

You don't necessarily have to come out of the closet if you don't think it's constructive. But whatever you do, you should not let those that would oppose you to wear you down.

Same here, I ocassionally do the Roman salute at times but everyone thinks i'm joking i'ts just killing me not to be able to inform my stupid common-core brain infested semi liberal friends

why the fuck are you hiding your power level, you beta,retard?
>some months ago
>trump wins
>go to work on the next day
>some girl coworkers I talk with from time to time talking about trump's victory
>come into the conversation guns blazing
>"it's great, right? He's going to make america great again!"
>they look at me as if I just committed murder
>"why are you supporting that man? he's a crazy racist who will start a world war"
>"tell me a single racist thing he's said"
>"he will deport all mexicans and muslims!"
just then another coworker of mine intervened before the situation escalated and changed the subject.
The ignorance of these people is astonishing.
I still talk with them from time to time
>mfw now they're all pro trump as the libshit propaganda wore off

My family: thinks niggers are aggressive animals, chinks taking over everything, beaners are annoying and muslims are human garbage.

My friends: russians who hate niggers, irish virgin farmgirl who hates muzzies and is one of those trump hotties, her openly nazi brother

My dog: barks every time he sees a nigger and has bitten a few.

I live in a blue shithole too. Just gotta find the right people

>crypto-fascist

I'm slowly revealing my true self to my gf and best friend. My friend is already mildly racist and values strength and order. My gf however is infected with liberal ideas or empathy and equality. Just yesterday we were talking about the refugee crisis and I started to reveal my true beliefs on the matter and she said "I just want people to be able to find a better life in their new countries"

Needless to say I nearly snapped

>crypto-facist
So, a Jew?

Sounds like you're dating a roastie.

Dump her and settle for a slav chick, most are pretty redpilled as far as race goes.

Unless you're a cuck that is

The thing is she's a fairly logical person so I've been slowly indoctrinating her into my way of thinking. I think it's starting to work. She's begun to recognize the dangers of islam and globalization. So it's a bit of a project of mine.

I am crypto towards my friends and acquaintances, and of course co-workers. In Sweden, there is no alternative to this if you want to have a job and a social life.

Only people who know where I really stand are my mother and girlfriend, both whom I trust not to hate me for it, and not to tell anyone else.

My mother disagrees, although she admits I have good points. She's a bleeding heart, though. Always been.

My girlfriend is civic nationalist. She hates it when I "drag race into it", because she believes that in the future, homogenisation is inevitable because of increased communications and high-speed transport. Personally, though, she thinks blacks have "alien looking body language" and are frightening.

Of course, she's against all further immigration and wants to see everyone who came here the last five years deported, because "the cultures are incompatible".

But still, we disagree a bit on the ideal. I believe there is a risk we make civilisation impossible if we interbreed with low-iq populations. She believes gene-editing will be available before this becomes a real issue, and so we can edit the stupid out of them. For her it's a matter of principle, the idea of "humanity" as singular. I disagree, saying there is no "humanity", only people and cultures fighting for dominance.

How do I turn her from civic to racial nationalist, /pol?

Does she not realize culture comes from race?

And since she knows alien cultures are incompatible, surely alien races are the same?

Relying solely on gene-editing is a meme. Who's to say it'll be implemented with these levels of extreme cuckery, assuming its even possible?

And if she agrees that certain races are stupid compared to whites, why enable race mixing? It's like enabling dog fucking. Would she want her children to grow up in a society where there are no more ethnic Europeans and breed with them?

Basically, her argument is that although this specific culture should have hegemony, and whites should have hegemony within their countries, the "in-group" will always continue to expand, like it's done in the past. Eventually, in the far future, it will encompass the entire world.

For example, most racial nationalists consider "whites" to form an unified in-group. In earlier eras, there was a perceived distinction between for examples Swedes and Germans. Or - if you go back even further, between the two tribes that formed Sweden - Svear och Götar.

So today we think of, for example, arabs as different, but in a hundred years, we might think of them as part of the in-group as well.

What is important, according to her, is that the cultural hegemony is kept alive, and that we take control and civilise the lesser cultures until they reach our level. She's basically a full blown "white man's burden" type colonialist. Not exactly a PC opinion to have here either, mind you.

Compatibility could eventually, in the future, be fixed with intermixing and gene-editing, she argues. Although not like this, and not in an uncontrolled manner that risks us loosing the grip on our cultural hegemony.

>Would she want her children to grow up in a society where there are no more ethnic Europeans and breed with them?
She wants to basically deport most people who have come here, so no. She thinks everyone coming here but actual syrian war refugees should be deported immediately, and the syrians should be given a stay for a limited amount of time. If they commit even the slightest crime, they are to be immediately deported.

I believe her stance is that the intermixing of races is the inevitable future of the earth, basically through the laws of entropy. What we have to do is to control this, keep the pace of change very slow, and maintain cultural hegemony in the meantime, only including people we've "civilised" enough to join our civilisation. If this includes gene editing, then so be it.

If an in-group expands over time, and it truly does expand, that is natural. Considering yourself part of another group's "in-group" when they're raping, pillaging, and slaughtering your people is just being a traitor, for whom the lowest circle of hell awaits.
>Compatibility could eventually, in the future, be fixed with intermixing and gene-editing, she argues
What the hell. Why are you dating her? I'm not sure I'd be able to stand such outright dismissal of your own people. If she thinks that of her own race, what good as a mother would she be? Her philosophical view on immigration is just "be the biggest cuck ever until dey don't think we be racist no mo". Sounds like terrible values.

>And if she agrees that certain races are stupid compared to whites, why enable race mixing?
Here, she sometimes say the enormous amount of high IQ Han chinese will outweigh lower mean IQ in blacks and arabs.

What she doesn't care about, is "whiteness" per se. She wants a global culture more than she wants to maintain her personal and cultural identity. For some reason, the idea of humanity united as one is very important to her, and I don't really know how to counter that ideal.