Pewdiepie

The madman once again at it. Showing the whole symphony of Donalds' win:

youtube.com/watch?v=TS3dxL0E1kc

Other urls found in this thread:

marcomm.news/gen-z-is-the-most-conservative-generation-since-those-born-before-1945/
youtu.be/vx4w-ejKgqQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

who see that garbage?

Forgot to add, it starts at 3:44

Twelve year olds. And now they go to see "DEATH TO ALL JEWS".

>germany and canada
heh

EVERY-SINGLE-VIDEO

he has to be doing it on purpose

>twelve year olds

friendship ended with twelve year olds, now sixteen year olds is my friend

Im 26 so jokes on you

go to hell

Pay attention to his shirt, guys.

hes literally on /wsg/

cat and skull?

You leafless PeruANO

SS skull

come perro cerra tu osico q l terremoto te undira

Those kids got banned on Fiverr for creating the "DEATH TO ALL JEWS" sign. Thanks Pewds.

but pewds is another jew ..
He's just making propaganda for his channel

Even if so, so?

so what? idk

Then stop bitching then.

STFU!

ebin
poor guys were banned from that kike site thanks to this

Every time pewdiepie makes a video there are several threads for days on Sup Forums

How old are you people? Have I been arguing with 12 year olds all this time?

Why is he so bad at English? I though Swedes were supposed to be good at English.

Was that trump winning video a webmd. I think the video was actually in a thread. He is fucking lurking Sup Forums

>He's back

Probably /wsg/ since Sup Forums doesn't have audio webms. Looked like a generic YLYL thread from all the videos he showed.

Generations tend to rebel against the current rhetoric. Right now millenials are pushing a far leftist agenda that younger generations are now rebelling against. You're literally a rebel now if you're prove traditionalism and conservatism. It's an interesting trend.

marcomm.news/gen-z-is-the-most-conservative-generation-since-those-born-before-1945/

that's ylyl thread on /wsg

He's on Sup Forums reguardless.

His auditory are schoolboys, who, not surprising, are uneducated and are easy manipulated. Which intersects with Trump's shillers.

I have seen every one of these on /wsg/ so he definitely still on here.

Worth it for the luls to be had.

>You're literally a rebel now if you're prove traditionalism and conservatism. It's an interesting trend.
There is a theory that popped up that describes this, pretty much that the consensus of a generation is a reaction influenced by the previous generation, possibly up to the previous three generations.

wtf?
He watches gifs in direct order as one of YLYL threads on /gif/ i've been on.
He literally browses Sup Forums?

He is nuts.
youtu.be/vx4w-ejKgqQ

Pewds even remarked how some brown shithole reminded him of Sweden.

He is LEGIT redpilled to some extent.

wtf I love pewdiepie now

hory shit wtf

Kek

I would be surprised if he did not.

Why did the mods delete my other larger thread on this video, and then give me a warning saying that I was off topic and the video was not political, when it's an obviously pro Trump (the president is the apex of political discussion) video coming from the most popular Youtuber ever and a very influential person?

They deleted my thread and gave me a warning for posting pretty much the same thing as this thread, only mine had more posts

What did he say after Hall of Trumpen King finished Sup Forums? You're deluding yourself if you think he's Trump supporter.

The comments are cancer

The black lipstick

PewDiePie is redpilling Casey Neistat

He is he can gather views from us poltards going to check and see if it's true. Then perhaps maybe just maybe he is subtlety trying to redpill his core audience

wtf this shit is too much to be just a meme at this point tbqh.
is he the new fuhrer of sweden?
sieg hej pewdieopie!!1

So is donald getting that check?

He is just toying with you as your new audiance. He is swede. Sweedes are cucks.
dont fall for this jew.
and stop pew posting faggot

>over 80% of the country
wow I didn't know over 250 million people were rioting, it looked more like a couple thousand people in the typical liberal shitholes

Sauce?

Didn't he say in a radio potcast that he hated "racists" and was sad that Trump had won? He's just doing this because it's guaranteed views, nothing more.

Walker told me I have AIDS.

If you are a jew and want to maintain fame, then you'd have to say what the supposed "majority" wants. But what he's doing recently has been spilling a bit of redpills here and there. He's making things seem ironically funny at first but then they slowly become something rather different.

When did he do this?

D E V I L I S H

this

check out that rare merchant on the left panel

it's facing left... you can tell he started drawing the nose first, then added other stuff around it

the hands are even in the right place

H O L Y

FUCK

Yeah, that was great
It also looks like he is watching webms on Sup Forums

When he watched the brown guys dancing with the paper, before they unrolled it.

"Hey Sweden looks like that."

He even shows the webm. Pewds confirmed to browse Sup Forums. Now fuck off pewds.

nah he said that the nature looked like sweden.

Welcome, Felix!

Hi pewds

wtf I'm a bro now

>surprised that Sup Forums is frequented by literal children
user..

What is endgame?

100% /ourguy/

hey pewdiepie, I hope you enjoy our content,

Pewdiepie getting better and better desu

So he's browsing Sup Forums and constantly showing nazi stuff in his videos? He's /ourguy/. Nobody actually stays around on /gif/.

Holy shit. He definitely lurks.