Mother Russia

Is Trump a plant or what? Tillerson/Russia ties to close for comfort. Why does /Pol support Putin?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZQwzKxrkv4s
youtube.com/watch?v=MbinNj5cZSg
newsland.com/user/4297734988/content/putin-samyi-krupnyi-proekt-zapadnykh-spetssluzhb/4345147
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1. they are angry losers who blame their problems on other people

2. they know nothing about politics and are incredibly naive

3. they dont care about politics, only the memes and creating chaos

because they don't have a problem with authoritarian kleptocracies?

if they did feel empathy or concern then that would mean they werent sociopaths and nilihists, and if they werent sociopaths and sociopaths they wouldnt post here.

A lot of polfags have fallen for "Le based Russia" meme, mostly we sort of like him because he isn't a western liberal democracy that's "cucked."
youtu.be/ZQwzKxrkv4s

Russian isn't*

>Is Trump a plant
No, he's a human

You dont know a half of it!
>youtube.com/watch?v=MbinNj5cZSg

Russia has been pushing their agenda in our media for a few years now. Not that we don't do the same but they've done a pretty good job herding the tin hats and conspiracy theorists at Alex Jones. Don't understand how we got here.

Trump will lower corporate taxes and pay for it with cutting social programs. Maybe America is fine with that. Guess we'll see.

>Russia is controlling alternative media >which led to trump

>Trump is a Russian asset
>Putin is a US asset
>32D underwater eroge

Fuck off, fake news.

Alex Jones/Info Wars
RT

Handing crumbs of subversive info, some probably true but sucking kremlin cock. RT gags on the dick a bit more.

Apparently fake news applies to intelligence docs provided to the president and high level officials.

Hey man, is that you ?

I know, right. Go figure who's rubbing which back.

Original russian article:
>newsland.com/user/4297734988/content/putin-samyi-krupnyi-proekt-zapadnykh-spetssluzhb/4345147
We have plenty of that, too. There are could be some truth in this too, imo.

Why is Marco Rubio trying to declare Putin a war criminal? He is funded by Israel. When did Jews start caring about the people of Syria so much?

You're correct.

>The US-Russia connection is arising from new shipping lanes and oil fields opening up from melting ice caps.
Drill baby drill

>America spies on its own citizens and world leaders
>America interferes with a sovereign nations elections
>America moves its missiles closer and closer to Russia
>reeeeeeee Russians are the bad guys

We are a republic , not an empire

I do enjoy that liberals are upset that Russians were trying to PREVENT a war over Syria . A country most of them couldn't find on a map

So this is a big money play. A bunch of billionaires playing for keeps.

We have been an empire for a very long time bud. Like I said I know we do it to them but the Russia love is a bit over done. Russia is trying to stabilize a region central to its interests. Assad is their boy and wants him to win not anyone else. Now Assad is going to slaughter everything and everyone that stands in the way of getting control of the country.

I can't find Syria on the map either

It's his country