Daily Reminder:

Daily reminder that Trump is a Putin plant.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38591382

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38591382
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Daily reminder that you don't 'plant' a billionaire who has been in the public eye since before your career started.

>2016: Trump is Hillary’s puppet!

>2017: Trump is Putin’s puppet!

Demoncraps need a new playbook. “didn’t work? Let’s do MORE of it!”

This is why Trump won.

It's no use, the fanatical Trumpkins are still in denial despite overwhelming evidence

How about you read the article before you post the same copy paste response?

how about you try a tactic we haven't seen a dozen times already first

Every politician is a puppet though

drumpf

There is no tactic. This is in-your-face evidence that daddy Trump is Putin's puppet.

SAGE

>2016: Trump is Hillary’s puppet!
You believed the faux CTR shills kek. This is how stupid you Drumpf supporters are.

He will be impeached by the globalist lynch mob. It will be glorious to watch the chaos ensue.

>bbc.co.uk
>bbc cuck
this is u

>opinion articles are now "in your face evidence"

So for how long this place is going to have to suffer this petty losers with their fake news and third world tier propaganda?

I thought it was going to stop with the elections but man, is there not enough room under the available rocks?

>opinion
You are so far gone.

This place is where we seek objective truth. If you don't like it you can always go right back to your safe space Drumpf general or r/thedonald.

You guys don't really believe this is an opinion or fake news story, do you?

Don't expect a non ad hominem reply from shills.

Objective truth? I think you meant confirmation bias for your collapsing realty bubble.

Kiddo, if you present that dossier as objective truth, you really have no salvation.

But welp, let's begin with the obvious: the dossier presents many exposed fabrications, including contradictions. The involved in the release are trying to save face and/or distancing themselves from this embarrassing situation. Not to mention fellow journalists have come to attack those behind it for smearing their name with this laughable document.

But hey, Mr. "Objective Truth", as long as you are not aware of or actively ignore all of these I guess you can call what happens inside your bubble "reality".

He's on your side, retard.

I don't understand, can you clarify:

Is anything, reported in this news story, false, fabricated or inaccurate?

Replying to the wrong post or your reading skills are lacking.

In either case, the extra chromosome was gifted to you, fellow user.

>pissgate (which is fake)
>literally says Drumpf
>the person you're replying to
>is arguing against the shill
>In your power of Autism (maybe you didnt see who they're replying to) confuse Frenchbro someone purveying the pissgate dossier as evidence (when they were segueing against the shill)
(you)

Who are you quoting? Where is the implication?

Yes, other journalists have confirmed that several of the actors where not at the place and time the dossier suggested they were. In some cases some have never been in the places suggested.

The article is just talking about the alleged author (a retired agent) of the dossier hiding in fear of the potential retribution from state authors. This in itself doesn't confirm any allegation made in the embarrassing document. (Seriously read it).

If you need further proof, just check the reaction of fellow anti-Trump talking heads.

The best part is that I don't even like Trump, but critics "can't even" an individual that questions their propaganda that isn't "in bed with Trump"

>bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38591382
Do BBC really post such bullshit, i thought its reliable source.

Bye low test beta

Sage

>Christopher Steele

Christ, i'm Scottish and even i'm not as much of a cuck as OP.

Yes, yes, we're all Putin plants and Putin in disguise.

>bbc

Yep. You and all the other Euro cucks better get used to licking Russian boot, we ain't stopping them anymore.

F A K E

N E W S