This is a Communist board now

This is a Communist board now.

What happens when we run out of natural resources? How will we ration the free market?

Let's discuss.

Increase demand with lower supply means higher prices.

Basic Economics, yeah. I can agree with you there.

However, when the means of getting these fundamental resources becomes so cost ineffective or physically impossible, what do we do?

you dont

Into space, simple answer

Why not? Surely our consumer culture will collapse one day. Why prolong the inevitable?

>>>/leftypol/

can poland into space?

Remove the human cost of collecting those resources.

If you put half the population out of work your need for most resources drops.

you kill yourself because you have no skills because
>the rich should share, they are exploiting me

fuck off to commie land you fucken commie

I don't see your logic. You need resources to live outside of agriculture and other basic resources. Transport requires oil, machines require maintenance, bits and pieces require steel etc.

good one goyims, very good contributions to the discussion

Weakest /leftypol/ raid thread ever

Go away

not an argument

:( i'm not a raid thread, pls. Genuinely wondering what pol's response is to this question

Meh.

Anarcho-Cap threads are more fun.

Aye.
/thread

>This is a Communist board now

no

nice trips

alright, i surrender. communists like me will never win

Your discussion is shit thats why, when we run out of resources as you say we all die because there are no resources. You can't ration the free market because once the natural resources (which ones?) start getting closer to depletion it will be everyone for himself. What you are proposing will only lead to some group of communist leaders getting fat while all other people barely have food to survive, prolonging their missery. You can actually see this occuring in communist countries without them having run out of natural resources, just some people sitting behind a desk trying to micromanage the whole economy

You will always have a 1% that "exploit the people" - it doesnt matter if it is the big capitalists, the communist party elite, the sports team captain, the head of the family, or the bigger sibling. You will always have people that are superioir to others and vice versa, and these people do different things in life. Instead of whining how capitalism exploits you and how you need even more precious rights, why not try your hardest to become one of the 1%?

>free market
>communist board
You retarded ?

The whole idea of communism centers around destroying the upper 1% class and working people sharing

and you end up with the kids of the party elite driving SUVs for thousands of dollars while you wait 20 years for a fucking Moskvich

also some painter getting paid 100x more than a career engineer by the government for painting portraits of Lenin

also when you are in a communist country and criticize the party elite you get sent to a gulag where you die, when you are in a capitalist country and criticize the elite no one cares

in a communist country if someone doesnt like you they can write some made up bullshit to the police how you are an enemy of the people and your life is ruined

You're saying communism but all I'm hearing is totalitarianism

That is unfortunately a problem with some communist governments, after the original ambitious revolutionaries die sometimes new government abuses the position in favor of kleptocracy and corruption. That doesn't mean we should abandon the idea altogether and proclaim capitalism the best even though it is far more prone to corruption and unmorality

People should stick to true Marxist ideas and figure a way to destroy corruption
>Shared economy
>People in charge, not the elite
>Equal chance for everyone
>People collectively owning means of production
>Free education, free healthcare

This is not only achievable but has been already achieved multiple times (only to be later ruined by USA, CIA, Reaganomics )
>Yugoslavia
>Lenin Russia
>Cuba
>China

And please, those arguments are crap, you're not going against Marxism you're going against Stalinist USSR. Everyone can agree that was crap and was just Stalin betraying the revolution for personal gains. If Trotsky came to power (Instead of Stalin, as Lenin originally intended) things would have been much much more better

We will resort to government backed capitalism.