Will Trump be brave enough to walk during the inauguration parade?

Will Trump be brave enough to walk during the inauguration parade?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=d8LiQFnkuJY
youtube.com/watch?v=5z8FKlH55T8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Democrats are too insane for him to be able to do that

I doubt it.

nigga i hope he doesnt even drive.

He should get flown on marine-1 to the white house. DC is hostile territory

I hope so. I'm going to the inauguration and I'll be very sad if he doesn't.

How do you even make sure all the roofs are safe from lunatics with scoped rifles? The manpower you need to protect the POTUS is absurd.

My dude, DC will be the most secure city on the planet that day. I forgot the numbers, but there will be thousands, upon thousands of national guard, police, SS and more will be there.

but will there be enough to handle the masses of angry protesters?

Its not bravery, its idiocy to do that in current climate and SS will not allow that.

drones and batman technology

How are you getting there?

I live in PA and plan on driving the morning of the inauguration. My 2 friends and I all have 6-9pm classes on the 19th so we can't miss them.

I want to go, but I'm in Texas.

Will he be brave enough to do the techno-viking?

I'm hoping he uses a stunt double for public walking.

If there's no trouble, good.
If there is libs have just damned themselves.

You don't need much. Just show them that you're armed. That always works. National guard is scary enough

lel

>nasty girls
>scary

If Trump is too afraid to walk down the street, how is he suppose to stand up to iran? Does Trump need a safe space? What a pussy, Obama walked on inauguration day and he is black meaning is was very likely to be killed

>implying being the first black president in Nazi America is anymore safer

Face it, Trumps a literal vagina

For the womyn and snowflakes marchers? Damn right they scary.

This

What makes anyone think he wont? By in large, Trump has followed the norms of a candidate. He'll walk.

I fucking hope not. I listen to leftist talk radio when I need keks and all those people talk about is finding a way to stop trump from becoming president and how the future of the world depends on it.

It's fucking careless and incendiary and all it takes is one of their listeners to stop taking their meds for a week

It's the only way to know if the God Emperor is immortal though.
Faith untested is no faith at all

I say let them. They'll be pulling the american failsafe, and the whole establishment WILL go up in flames and witch hunts

The oval office will have a new electric chair installed as per Pres Pence's orders

>Trump dies
>We get hard right Mike "suck the cock get a shock" Pence
I'm ok with this future.

Testudo.

>After all this work and effort we don't get to experience president trump and pence goes full neocon and hands over control of the white house to paul ryan and his dipshit friends

Fuck no.

>I listen to leftist talk radio when I need keks
Like who? Chicago progressive radio is pretty funny. Mike "those goddamn rat bastard republicans' Malloy is a lunatic too.

I don't think he is a big cardio fan.

I mean.. maybe. But consider the past assassinations on US presidents have been done by leftists, I wouldn't count on it.

Bit sloppy desu. The romans had it right with interlocking shields

The XM channel. Stephanie Miller has a dry uterus and is extremely out of touch with young people despite thinking she is hip and it's fucking hilarious. The rest of their shows are equally dumb and largely center around finding new ways to say people on the right are raycis

i agree if they're a bit more like this no lefty will stand a chance

What did she mean by that dress?

>extremely out of touch with young people despite thinking she is hi
This is why old left wing women like to listen to her and feel like they are with it.

I'm pretty sure she came out as a lesbian right at a point when her ratings were starting to dip.

She talked briefly about "having chosen to forgo finding a husband" and it seemed like total damage control and self-reinforced delusion. I bet she ate an entire jug of ice cream that night.

I wouldn't if I were him. But the plan is that he'll get assassinated and it will be spun as Russia's fault. Then the US will attack Russia in retaliation. This has been the alternative plan since the beginning.

>He doesn't want the spark for the cleansing fire

Do you even praise Kek

Who said they won't burn up as well in the flame?

That's pretty good for a real time scenario.

Have fun fellow PA user, and stay safe.

Bravery wont have anything to do with it, Trump is too old and fat to walk very far.

Having Trump in office would be a much bigger firestorm. The man is personified chaos.

why does it look like that?

Looks like they grinded it down to prepare for paint or something

That's not it's final form. Seriously.

Well hey, if he gets shot we always have the next best thing

>Nazi America
>Modern day America

Pick one you cuck

Not really. A weak republican presidency will suck complete ass. Especially since Pence wants a theocracy.

You would think

I thought that was called a phalanx.

In Arkansas, no chance for me to get there. Feels fucking bad man.

Who the fuck cares? he should just be done with it and start taking care of business. Like jailing opponents

I need this to happen. m.youtube.com/watch?v=d8LiQFnkuJY

And none of those people could possibly be either inept or corrupt

Only takes 1 rogue officer

Who would have thought we would have a softer president than Obama?

Why walk when you can ride?

>More ultraleftist and anti white than ever before in history
>nazi

youtube.com/watch?v=5z8FKlH55T8

Did you get tickets yet, or are you standing in the non-ticketed areas? I looked online to get them and they don't seem to be available yet, but another user posted a picture of his.

Liberal mental illness is not welcome here.

>>>/reddit/

That's incredible I wounder what rioters could do to get around that. The only way I could see if by using firearms or by having a swarm of people, more then in the video.

No.. Look at how must of a flustered mess he was at that press conference the other day. He doesnt have the intiative to go full Duerte. We're screwed.

He will prolly speed by like bush did cause riots. theres going to be millions of people there. The security bill for this shitshow going to be bigger then most nations GBP. This will be the biggest riot day all over. He won't be walking around waving shaking hands and shit lmao.

No. Phalanx was a Greek formation with spears. The Romans demolished that formations existence by finding new ways around it.

At Bush 2 inauguration they tore down part of the fencing and threw a burning casket into the road. He sped though it all. It will be worse then this with Trump.

He has pissed off radical leftists and intelligence agencies. He would be insane to walk the route.

Pacifica Radio Network...fucking lunaics

Depends on the weather. If it's windy, He won't go outside.

Not only them the evangelicals too. They believe Pence is sent from God to be President.

>Trump is too much of a pussy to walk down the street
>Trump will grab his own pussy on the 20th
>Kek confirms
We voted in a vagina after all, guys

In real life (or atleast the ancient world) it was a pretty useless formation for combat because you couldn't use melee weapons, it was merely defensive. A couple protesters with guns in reality would deal with it, and the US is pretty fucked armed.

It's perfect for dealing with a couple of football hooligans with bottles/bricks and whatever, and will send them running though. Almost impenetrable if done properly.

I think Obama was supposed to be assassinated so she would be a literal black widow but the CIA scrubbed the plans.

marines are scary!

They use that on all new vehicles to hide details of the body before it's released to the public.

Good point.

...also the entire establishment of both parties despise him.

Walking is out of the question. There are just too many powerful people and lunatics that want him dead.

He really needs to show up to the inauguration in an Abrams to ensure his safety.

I hope he does and in a way I hope they actuall pull a JFK on him
That would really, really be the spark to ignite the race war gunpowder barrel
I'd fucking enlist and come to fight in USA, no joke

After being a comfortable fat businessman I don't think he'll walk.

Just wondering though. If he does walk as a display of confidence and say gets killed by black people shouting "KILL WITEY!" would something actually happen in America?

Hope not.

The left is a vicious murderous mob.

ffs dude pull up your kneepads

>Pence is president
>gays zapped
>trans folks zapped
>drug dealers and addicts zapped

good

I hope we ride I'm on an Abrams

pence will be the warmongering jew loving establishment republican.

He may be against degenerates but america will be in a shitty position, we will be interveneing in most of the worlds disagreements, and pulling rank where we don't belong..

The peaceful and tolerant left and so angry and violent

Top Cuckservative!

To be fair it's pretty good for the situation

It's Ukraine revolution, they had Molotov and bullets coming at them

is he going to zap President PissPig out of degeneracy?

First they came for the Trump voters, but I was not one, so I did nothing....

That's it. Just taking out the trash....
Then we all lived happily ever after.

He should at least parachute into the white house, i wish i could get my narco friends to guard him from all sides and angles but we're not welcomed there.

Implying Obama wasn't the people choice, just the elites choice. That's why Kennedy get shot, because the man talk about the secret government who runs the country behind..