no such country, cuck

>american education
the only people who are burning were evil tyrants doing bad things to ukraine
youre just austrian fetus

>Piłsudski
>with Stalin and Hitler
>also this painting
wtf is this shit

Do it, Pilsudsky! Bend the cage bars with your inhuman strength while Lenine and Hitler are distracting cockholes.

God, why on earth does Poland have to border Germany or Ruthenia? Why can't Poland be situated like Portugal or Iceland? I wouldn't give a fuck if Poland had 300k inhabitants, I just don't want to live between mentally ill, violent people, who will hopefully die out

Ruthenia is a german-russian control zone anyway, it's alien to Poland, so the best destination of emigration for Ruthenia is Germany

poland will support Ukraine

>between mentally ill, violent people

Sorry bro.

Your not polish Kurwa.

because idealistic Poles don't know that Ukraine in reality like Germany and Russia more. They sentimentally look at Rzeczpospolita which was destroyed into oblivion because Polaks were wasting resources for defending Ruthenia and developing it, and in the end Ruthenia decided it's better to be loyal to Russia or Germans

poland will recreate rzeczpospolita and ukraine will join it

Because Ukraine is a Soros state.
Their future is dark.

ukraine is a shithole. Vladimir the great is not pleased.

Yes, let them fight for themselves but fiercly prevent anyone who tries to intervene. That would truly be something

katcaps are niggers of europe poles will be saviors of europe

Simultaneously hilarious and gobsmacking to think that somebody painted this in full seriousness, without a hint of irony.

Peter I looks like he's just about had enough of this bullshit, and is going to blow these puny cloud bars aside, march over to that table, and beat the ever living shit out of that jumped up little man Bandera.

poland and ukraine are brother nations and together shit on your peter the pussy

>poland and ukraine are brother nations

youtube.com/watch?v=ZjM31p7iBwY

hahahahaha, do you have more of these pics, someone posted something similiar but i forgot to save it

>вaтник shill

You need to go back to the Zone, you cant just leave like a cowardly bitch and bark from safety.
Your people need you.
Your hero (pic related) needs you

>>вaтник shill

An "Argument" born out of desperation...

shut up ottoman/serbian/albanian cumdumpster

As far as I'm concerned, all Europeans are my brothers, and dredging up memories of fanatics like those who terrorised the Polaks of the Volyn in the bad old days isn't particularly helpful in fostering modern day fraternity between us. Galichane need to abandon absurd notions of a Ukrainian nation in which half of the members of it don't even want to belong to it. People in Kiev don't need this bullshit, never mind the poor bastards out in Lugansk.

>Hitler in hell
WRONG.

Khohole plox stop before it's too late.

BEWARE POL! HOHOLS ARE COMING!!!

Sup fellas whats going on itt?

>poland and ukraine are brother nations
No they aren't. Ukrainians are loyal to Russians and Germans, and UPA shows how Ruthenians from Galicia were deeply alien to polish culture. Ukraine = Germany/Russia

Hahahaha good joke

OP = classic Shill
tells some BS
doesnt argue
insults everybody whos opinion differs
has no proof for anything

Who the fuck pays these people?

>lenin who actually make ukrain state
>Piłsudski who ally with petlura against commies
>hitler who is greatest bandera ally
>ukrainians in camp uniforms when in reality they make the largest capo and auxiliary contribution for nazis
Why hohols arevso retarded?

Get the fuck out of my country, upainian subhuman

> lenin who actually make ukrain state

>flee home country to poland
>shitpost on a mongolian wood carving farm instead of fighting for your homeland

Hes probably not in Poland.
Proxy.
look.think about it>

>cherubs have Estonian flags for wings
What did he mean by this?

>American education
Peter the great you retard, you're either an underage autist supposed to be learning history or Russian proxy troll suffering from fetal alcohol syndrome

How many partitions are you asking for?

t. hohol immigrant

t. hohol refugee

Is this a serious painting or was it meant to be hillarious?

Ukraine is white goy.

Nah. I actually the Polish.
But I'm not really sure who you are.

Also, if poland just annexes ukraine up to Dniepr it would be the fastest way for interested ukrainians to get into EU.

*like the Polish