Why does Sup Forums hate Turkey so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

worldatlas.com/webimage/countrys/eu.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They're mooslems and they still occupy Constantinople.

Koksal baba

i dont

>le remove kebab
wtf why so much hate towards turkies

As a polak its my nature to hate them

i thought poland hated t*rks

yeah why would europeans hate non-europeans who are occupying european soil? it makes no sense.

in a way it's our fault by helping roaches getting nothing in return

its not fair to hate good old rival with whom you would settle differences on battlefield

>le irony overload
kebab has and will never be concidered european,so wtf

i don't even understand why EU wants them in so badly

look at a map you fucking retard.

The UK have been the loudest voice of getting them into the EU while Merkel and others voiced their doubts.

to add to that pic, with that logic Cyprus shouldn't be part of the EU too.

I sort of hate them, but I know one so its conflicting feel

... ffs istanbul is not european there is a reason why the turkish area today is called ASIA MINOR

>look at a map kiwifagg

i genuinely dont mind turks and actually like them quite a lot

theyre great at football chat (without the salty bants you get from most dutchies)

... ffs istanbul is not european there is a reason why the turkish area today is called ASIA MINOR

>look at a map kiwifagg

They're annoying pseudo-Muslim middle easterners

True but in order to join the EU you not only need to be within geographic boundaries but have a stable sustainable economy as well, on which t*rkroaches lack of support because their toilet money go to Islamist terrorist groups

>that image

south or north

>ads edgy remark about cyprus

They have top tier taste in rifles.

But i still want to cleanse Constantinople.

μη-kατεχόμενα

unification soon, friend

Partly true. Turkey's economy isn't sustainable. Erdogan just pumps out large construction projects to artificially boost certain sectors but it's nothing that would resemble other larger European economies. And that doesn't even scratch the ideological/societal problems Turkey faces.

Beautiful country really, but pretty stupid population with an autocrat on top. When (if) Turkey would not only build up a stable economy but also become more western-oriented again, I wouldn't really have a big problem with them joining.

worldatlas.com/webimage/countrys/eu.htm
Look at the part that says "European Turkey"

i hope you don't want to unify with roaches after the talks at Geneva otherwise Cyprus is forever gone from my to-visit list

it's either that or Turkey annexes the northern part once and for all. We don't have much of a choice, m8

>pic related
As is yours.

all claims any nation had on istanbul are gone or just not concidered in the eyes of the international comunity, the only reason why istanbul is "european" is becouse of thracecian conflicts and ottoman incursion in europe, at this point any european characteristic istanbul had is gone.

Name one reason to love Turkey

Turkey annexing the northern part is never gonna happen. They send them 2 billion dollars per year, gas, electricity and water. Without the mainland they would starve so they have need of them. In addition, Turkey has strategic military bases there so it is quite unlikely to remove its army.
Sorry bro

did you reply to the wrong person?

the reason why it's european is because it's geographically part of europe.

Does it mean you don't hate us?

μη-kατεχόμενα

shit m8 .. well I guess its about time

death to the turks?

>istanbul is not european
>theft is only ok when we do it
>commie education
Really gets me thinking.

you use jewish tactics while sucking german dick to deal with your greatest enemy and that's totally not cool bro

it proves civic nationalism is the way of allah (inish)

It tastes good

Shut your taco bowl hole. He's the only redeeming thing about that country

t. kebab maker

they are the new POO IN LOOOO tier country

k guess thats it.. either way would be completely meaningless , its no longer culturaly european, so... why

you are not wrong
>pic related

LOL

>implying they don't want to remove the army because of the UK having its bases there too
the solution would mean for the UK to give up Dhekelia as well for the Turks to leave because they're both still guarenteeing powers

also I'm not putting annexation past Erdogan who has been acting very expansionist lately

Their religion corrupts them. They can be pretty decent folk if there's no religion involved.

Cuz we eat them XDD

i couldn't give two shits about europe and asia

> calls a non shitskin colombian commie
> lives in modern day usa

>kek my sides

Why is it even allowed to shitpost here?

the truth has been spoken

T-Thanks lads. We hate ourselves as well.

do you consider yourself as a turkish european or a european turk...
cuz you are getting gased anyway

do you look like pic related?

Neither, I'm just a mainland roach.

Only asscrack

>Wanting a non-european Muslim country joining the EU

Fuck you and this union.

holy fuck is that a turkish big foot

kys

Thanks based bro

Turks will never not be the enemy of Europe.

Because the west must remove kebab

is that an acurrate representation of the common turkish working man

no, this is the one

but how would you separate turkish soldiers from actual kebab ?

seems bout right

there is no difference

> removes all kebabs

Not Economy you imbeciles.. Economical impact of unification of Turkey to EU . Turkish economy does way better than shit holes like Bulgaria or Romania. But Turkish economy is way bigger than those. Also almost 80 million people lives here. It is more than any country in Europe.

>because their toilet money go to Islamist terrorist groups
Believe me western countries feed all kinds of terrorists way more than Turkey. ISIS born because of fall of Kaddafi. Millions of terrorist joined ISIS from Europe. When the time come K*rdish suicide bombers will fuck all around the Eur*pe with ISIS.

Generation or two from being fully radical; will eventually piss off Europe or Russia into war

(((UN))) wants to further flood Europe with Muzzies

I don't, my girlfriend is a roach from the big roach hive. Çok tatlı.

>le ebil turks remove kebab nao retake constantinapolie deus vult middle east shitskinsubhuman sandnigger mudslime roach meme caliphate erdogan(pbuh) turkey supports isis kurds dindu nuffin gibsmedat piece of land too kys roach

why do they put like 50 pounds of meat on the thing like that?

Let's see throughout history Turks have always been the shit stain. If WW I never started there would be ten folds more Jews. So I kinda 50/50 on hating Turks

you're part of the problem

>comparing your economy to Romania or Bulgaria and not France, Germany, Sweden.
You are a ticking bomb to Europe. You are waiting to unleash your 80 million to Europe with a free pass for work and stay. Nobody wants more smelly, unhealthy muslims in Europe, especially lying dishonest T*rks

Don't worry, we don't plan on breeding, I don't think I can fertilise roach eggs anyway.

You mean a spick and not the ones that hop fences. Not gonna lie love gyros and kebabs just not the people who make them.

Why do you think we hate pests like cockroaches so much?

gyros is actually greek

>You are waiting
How do you get that i want that? In recent polls no one gives a fuck about European union.

>TFW everyone hates my country.
I mean i hate it too but western parts are very chill.Everyone is secular and white.

ya sen de bi siktir git amına kodumun eziği. burada asgari ücrete tuvalet silen adamlar senin benim gibi üst kültür grubu adamlara artislik yapıyor.

Because Europeans colonized rest of the world but they were unable to invade Turkey... It causes massive buttpain

>never colonized by europe
>worse korea
I have been in Korea.. And this whole country like a military base of USA.

>implying Europeans wanted to invade Turkey and not run away from that cancer

Please read pic related

Why would anybody not hate turkroaches?

Because they flood white countries and foul them with their filth.

They act like fucking retards. They are tacky, uncivilized, and worthless.

They are the Mexicans of Europe.

>Byzantines
>Not european

Dude after the 1683 Battle of Vienna you Turks have been a total shit show. There were entire wars fought over making sure Russia didn't annex entire parts of your shitty empire. The Brits and French even took the liberty of dividing your empire as they pleased after your stellar performance in WWI.

>destroy the greatest civilization the world has ever seen
>occupy the greatest church the world has ever seen
>genocide millions of people, and to this day deny it
GEE I WONDER

so simply western people are suffering centuries of butt hurt?

how many turkish your saw in your whole life?

well they didnt actually destroy the greatest church the world has ever seen,they turned it into a mosque...

but then again that is basically the same thing

>so simply western people are suffering centuries of butt hurt?
nope, the entire western world understands that your people are garbage. That's like saying people hate niggers because they are butthurt. No, they hate niggers (and turks) because they destroy everything they touch. They are both human filth.

i dont think that greatest nation in the world would fall to turks
the truth is byzantines fucked themselves with constant jewing each other and plotting, the turks just used it as an opportunity to finish them off

Holy fuck. Is Cyprus some Israel 2.0?