Refugees not so welcome

>Germany, 12.01.2017

13-year-old German girl is stopped by based security guard at the entrance of the German Bundestag and forced to cover "Refugees Welcome" sweater. Mother confused, libtard politicians enraged over this harsh decision.

Islamic scholar Lamya Kaddor (who publicised the case) called the security's measures "disproportionate". The girl's mother argues that the Bundestag is sending out misleading signals through this conduct.

There will be no consequences since the action was totally in line with the Bundestag house rule, which prohibits the open display of political or religious messages.

spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/bundestag-schuelerin-mit-refugees-welcome-t-shirt-an-eingang-gestoppt-a-1129670.html

Somebody pls nuke us already
*pulls down pants* ;_;

fuck niggers

reported to Merkel's STASI of tolerance and multiculturalism

>refugees welcome
>bring your families

obvious merkel image cleanup campaign

Nah, I just wanted to bring this up because there is no English translation, yet. Fuck the headline.

How is this even news? fuck this shit

>Germany, 12.01.2017

>13-year-old German girl is stopped by based security guard at the entrance of the German Bundestag and forced to cover "Refugees Welcome" sweater.
>forced to cover

So much for the "at least Western women can wear whatever they want" même.

Face it, the West is just as bad as

the title should be Germany NO for this sort of story..

>Letting your daughter wear a "Refugees Welcome" shirt
Jesus fucking Christ. Who wants their daughter to grow up in a country with these filthy rapists, let alone argue to let more of them in. Do these people have any idea what they are doing?

Why can't you krauts remove kebab already? Or at least put them to containment areas via trains, you were so good at it.

It can't come soon enough...

Should have been "Refugees Welcome" pants.

I know, right? Don't you have a feeling just going to hell, so it might been just on full throttle?

Based guard, though, thanks for remembering that regulation.

They are your puppet, Schlomo, and your leaders want for their people to be bred out and removed from existance.

No, i'm not joking.

you have to go back ahmed

AND U CAN TAKE ISRAEL FOR THAT

WE ALREADY KNEW THEY BANKROLLED GEERT AND HAD CLOSE TIES TO FPO AND FN, BUT NOW WE KNOW THEY INFLUENCED AMERICANS TO GET TRUMP ELECTED
Everyone of pol's heros will win this year, but only if you type "thanks based israel" ITT

Hitler right then, right today.

There is litterally nothing to see here..

In most parliaments then it is illegal to display a political messages.
pic is from the Danish parliament, where a group of people wanted to attract attention to what is going on in Aleppo - obvious they were asked to leave, because it is against the law.

It would've happened to a 13 year old boy too. It wasn't a question of modesty it was a question of the message. You are a smelly paki

A

>Letting
Making
The kids always suffer the worst of their parents projection.

>*pulls down pants* ;_;
t. reddit

His original plan was to create a "Israel" in Madagascar, he got tricked by a mudshark into killing them, look at the shit we're into just for listening to sandniggers.

>that fucking image.
All those German flags to reinforce the idea this is the 'New Germany' and these are the 'New Germans'. That one fucking EU flag to represent 'the ones behind it all'. I'm not even German, and that really makes my blood boil.

it's a shoop

>the reichstag building is facing east, so muslims woul've to turn in another direction to pray in the direction of their cult stone

Let them all perish.