Literally why is DMT illegal? Every human and animal naturally synthesizes it...

Literally why is DMT illegal? Every human and animal naturally synthesizes it. Is it because (((they))) don't want you to experience the afterlife?

Other urls found in this thread:

drugabuse.com/library/side-effects-dmt/
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes. keep your brains active and awake anons, the afterlife is real and the atheist 'nothingness forever' meme is a description of hell. you do NOT WANT eternal oblivion.

It allows you to see another reality. If the masses used it they would see the world opposite to what ((They)) want.

reminder that any 'epiphanies'or 'revelations' you experience on any form of drug are the results of a drug-addled and temporarily defunct brain

We arent supposed to steal to many peaks into the afterlife user.

DMT is the ultra-verses waiting room where our consciousness waits to be recycled into a different reality

>someone that has never tried DMT

You are a drug addled brain right now dipshit

the brain creates DMT

reminder that this meme was created to shut down discussion and that if you fall for it you have been jewed HARD.

all of our thoughts and emotions are based on chemicals produced in the body, and DMT is one of them. find a real argument.

>temporarily defunct brain
Most drugs have a permanent physical affect on the brain and how people think.

This.
>t. Ex dmt user

DMT is in the brain but not used in the way you think it is, also you don't release a ton of it at death, that's just a meme. Believing that a drug couldn't convince you that you've had major epiphanies and revelations and that they were actually real and not just because you were on drugs literally makes you nigger hippy their retarded

I used to believe this too however, the strassman blind study showed way too many coincidences between the participants.

We're talking about word for word verbatim messages from entities.

prove these statements or leave.

ps good job falling for the "hippy" psyop, shows that you wont make one real argument in this thread.

If you can have an experience that changes your life for the better and allows you to see things in a certain light that you would never have even considered before, who gives a fuck if it's real or not?

People turn their life around with a single week of ayahuasca and some with a single DMT breakthrough experience.

>I know literally nothing about the shit I'm talking about

I've heard you don't even remember most of your DMT trip?

And long term use can fuck you up mentally, so don't be stupid anons.

Shrooms and LSD were great experiences for me, but not something I would want to do often or feel the need to do. It helped me clear my mind to think about the important stuff in my life and the plan moving forward.

This.

yeah, the "psychedelics erryday" meme was perpetuated in the "hippy scene" for a reason. burn out a bunch of young mediocre white kids and suddenly chemicals with positive effects are suddenly evil!!!

(try taking ibuprofen everyday, you will fuck yourself up in the long run, thats why doctors try to reduce their patients usage rates)

i have smoked DMT 15 times and trust me its like dying and being reborn as a different version of you
why is it illegal? because its powerful stuff

I do remember some of my DMT trips. I've only tried it twice in my life though.

I remember every time I used it I felt my body being engulfed and then shot out of a cannon, it's such a crazy feeling. And I was in a different universe, and I saw people without faces, and I heard a language only I could understand.

And I wasn't scared. It was nice.

why is any psychedelic illegal?
(((they))) don't want you to start seeing patterns if you know what i mean

I've been meaning to try it once. Would you recommend alone or with a friend/babysitter?

In b4 Joe Rogan

alone definetely
outer distractions like other people around you can be harsh especially when its your first time
its the most intense thing you can imagine (and you cant imagine it)

Because the DEA and other drug agencies are on the very shit they're trying to destroy.

I've wanted to do DMT for a long time now. Haven't got the chance.

LSD has sent me to some pretty dark places, as well as some transcendent ones. DMT'd probably make acid look like babby mode, no?

it wont matter, if you dont break through you wont trip very much, and if you do you wont be moving around much at all. maybe having a friend to talk about it with will help if you encounter some dark, evil part of youself and cant deal with it.

exactly.

lsd is a wet nose from cold; DMT is the black plague

I would do it with a friend honestly. I was so scared to do it at first, not because that I thought I was going to have a bad trip, but because it is a very intense trip.

But then again, I've only done it twice in my life, and I'm sure there are some people who do it alone, or prefer to do it alone.

But definitely do it with a friend first time.

>that time the DEA boss said something like "yeah I mean I guess weed probably isn't as bad as heroine

At this point Jews aren't even working that hard anymore to keep people away from such substances

>atheist 'nothingness forever' meme is a description of hell.

How could not being be hell?

Jesus. I'm kind of pissed I can't find any.

That's more nihilistic.

notice how everything you know and feel comes from being? imagine the opposite of that. i guess stupid people might think that being nothing is blissful but if you can think for yourself you can see the true hell that is.

the "eternal flames" meme needs to die. no part of the bible implies that the second death lasts forever.

Fuck off you degenerate faggot.

Because those are the rules of the game, while playing a game you should not know what this game.

where do you live bud, unless its buckfuck nowhere you just gotta meet the right people and not be a spaz

not exactly. LSD is much more controlled. through meditation on LSD, you can experience a similar place, but it requires concentration. DMT just flings you to that place and you don't have much control over it. its a beautiful vivid ride, but you're more of the passenger than the pilot.

Then once I did DMT at the peak of an LSD trip, and it was the strangest feeling ever... for about 30 minutes even after the DMT wore off, it didn't feel like you were tripping anymore. It felt like a moment of extreme sobriety. A sobriety so strong it makes your normal state feel like an impairment by comparison. Every thought was clear, every memory and experience I had ever had felt tangible and clear as the moment they happened. It felt like a moment of transcendence.

Last couple trips were bummers. I laid down listening to Tool, Pink Floyd, you know the usual.

Got up after god knows how long, and for some reason my legs gave out. Felt like they were asleep, dead. Next thing I knew I was on the other side of the room on the ground.

I saw some mad shit while I was out. But it got 10x worse when I woke up, I don't recommend passing out on acid - it's freaky shit.

its nothing...so whats the problem? it's just nothing

>Drugs are degenerate. I myself am Straight Edge for life - yes this does make me better than you.

>all the delusional drug addicts in this thread convinced that deliberately damaging and altering their brain reveals a meaningful truth to them

ITT: Shit-brained Roganites

>Literally why is DMT illegal?
Because (((they))) want a nihilistic, hopeless, docile populace.

DMT and Shrooms are too fucking dangerous, that's why the hippy movement had to be infiltrated and destroyed.

It used to be about anti-war and revival of spirituality. The sexual degeneracy and hedonistic garbage came from outside.

Because normies can't handle their shit. Most normies have a hard time keeping their shit together on cigs and coffee.

Because of drug-warrior paranoia. The same reason LSD was banned, because fucking hippies liked it and fuck hippies man.

Never mind the promising research into shit like microdosing for depression and all, that had to be shuttered.

Aye man, if you're not dependent on drugs, you're dependent on TV, fast food, booze, whores or cheap thrills. Drugs are just worth your money.

Worst logic I've seen all day.

lol you just cant understand. this shit is why the white race is doomed. why do anything if theres no afterlife? many atheists will argue against this and then turn around and play video games all day because nothing matters to them.

atheism is a sure sign of brain damage and psychedelics can help repair your damaged neurons.

I know a couple good friends that tried it seperatly and both kinda experienced the same thing: shadow people. One saw shadow people all around folks downtown and got wicked uneasy when he realized they knew he could see them.

The other friend did it alone and swears his room fell apart and in the distance he could see shadow people building a huge castle like structure and like my other friend he said he got wicked uneasy when the shadow people started to stare back at him.

Maybe its the inner Catholic in me, but fuck that noise. Shadow people? Naw I'm good.

I think LSD's illegal because it fosters independent thought. Think about it, if the masses started tripping, chances are they'd be less inclined to walk in the herd. They might realize something's fucked up.

While I support DMT for recreational use, the argument that your brain makes it, is invalid.

Our brain also makes serotonin, dopamine, etc.

Therefore, arguing for recreational use of DMT based on the premise that our brain makes it is as stupid as arguing that SSRIs and all sorts of narcotics should be recreational because our brain makes it.
Literally. Retarded tier argument.
You're not doing the cause any good by arguing like a retard
But desu all drugs should be recreational

I've seen what I believe is my own Jungian shadow tripping.

It shouldn't be illegal, but it's definitely not something feeble minded people should do.

I thought it was gonna be all "hallucinations LELELELE"

but I was slapped in the face my own mortality and insignificance.

I've never worked up the courage to try it again.

prove that shrooms, lsd, or DMT cause brain damage without resorting to memes

God this topic again. It's because they want worker bees not free thinkers.

Correct. Drugs just make your brain act all fucked-up, there's nothing supernatural about it.

seeing demons isnt exactly a bad thing, shows just how fucked up cites really are. did they ever see these shadow people in the woods?

Well that's literally why LSD was banned, so go tell it to the DEA.

ssri's are not serotonin moron, they alter how serotonin works. try to find a real argument if you wanna post.

The DEA that classifies pot as the same as heroin, meth, and coke?

SSRIs work by increasing the extracellular level of the neurotransmitter serotonin by inhibiting its reuptake in the presynaptic cell

>projecting
drugabuse.com/library/side-effects-dmt/
I want all of you /nu/pol degenerates to leave

it's a race thing now?

Yeah, those fucking retards.

Who also almost got away with banning Kratom even though it can wean thousands of people off of opoids. Just like ibogaine is banned, because who the fuck wants a drug that can detox people from heroin instantly?

>Most drugs have a permanent physical affect on the brain and how people think.
citation needed

>Without using memes

That's a nice way of saying without providing arguments other wise I'll shrug them off.

There are cases that can be associated with brain damage from these drugs. However, there is little to no research to give any real evidence.

But let's not be retarded. Just because we want something to be recreational, which I do, doesn't mean we should deny all evidence.

These drugs should be legal and there should be studies. If they do cause brain damage in some inadvertent way, they should still be legal.

Youre missing the point, but it's okay to be retarded.

literally ZERO proof in that link, its like they copypasted their LSD article and replaced it with DMT. fuck off and stay gone, you are the nu-Sup Forums here faggot.

im not missing the point you dickless fuck, YOU ARE. YOU MISSED THE POINT OF YOUR OWN ARGUMENT.

why is Sup Forums getting so shitty? just a month ago there were not as many retards as im seeing now.

>literally ZERO proof in that link
nice selected response my drug-addled friend, did you scroll down the article at all?
>Frequent use of the classic hallucinogens – as class to which DMT belongs – can lead to persistent psychosis. Symptoms of persistent psychosis include 2:

Disordered mood.
Disorganized thought.
Persistent paranoia.
Visual disturbances.
Another mental health problem that may arise due to frequent use of hallucinogens is referred to as hallucinogen persisting perception disorder (HPPD). Symptoms include 2:

Hallucinations and visual disturbances.
Symptoms that would be present with other neurological problems such as brain tumors or cerebrovascular accident (i.e., stroke).
>you are the nu-Sup Forums here faggot
>thinks hes not new
>dude drugs lmao xD

If its meaningful, it doesn't matter where it came from.

And if brain is indeed a receptor of consciousness, it only makes sense to safely play with the kaleidoscope of this (((reality))).

Lsd, sure as shit is dangerous. It is much more dangerous in higher doses (250 mg or higher). We would take up to 2000 mg a shot if it was wi dowpane or 4-way which was a single gel dose with 4 250 mg doses x4; hence, 4-way. Usually in pyramid shape also 4 sides. I know 3 acid casualties and they arent faking mental illness.

I wouldn't really recommend Kratom to help people get off opiates, maybe if they used it properly. But your body can become dependent on that too,

And the withdrawals aren't as bad as heroin withdrawal, but they aren't pleasant.

Plus Kratom tastes awful.

No you are clearly missing the point. You should leave and go back to 420chan, faggot.

Re read my post again, if you have any reading comprehension, you'll see the point.

Or, keep being an idiot, that's cool too

Reminder that LSD was literally used in CIA mind-control experiments. Like the one conspiracy theory that actually turned out to be legit; MKUltra.

Reminder we have something called perfection delay making 'reality' a hallucination

yes, and i read that part. broad generalizations about "hallucinogens" does not equal proof. you need to go back RIGHT NOW because im tired of you marxist faggots raiding Sup Forums

>as class to which DMT belongs
But not DMT. Whole thing you just posted is negated by that alone.

Pure DMT is harmless. Ayahuasca is theraputic.

Try harder kike.

yeah, i've done that once...
in the dream I woke up in a void, all alone. it seemed like my life was the dream and I had woken up, and I was coming to the realization that every friend I had, and every family member I loved never existed, and there I was alone in a vast empty place.

I wandered that place for what felt like years, or decades. If time dilates in dreams and while on psys, their effects together seemed to have an exponential effect. It seemed in that place though I had the power of creation. I created matter, created physical laws, used those laws to make stars and galaxies. Eventually I attempted to push things in a way that would cause a solar system like ours to exist, and a chain of events that would eventually grow an earth with life much like the place I thought was a dream.

I watched plants start to grow, i saw fish begin to change, I saw the course of evolution occurring before my eyes, like the history of the world but on extreme fast forward. Eventually man came to be, and I watched countless civilizations rise and fall, until we got to our current time. Then I joined the group and tried to act as one of them, but it felt strange... like you were too much of a higher being than them and could just predict everything they were going to do. Like talking with a chat bot online, their reasoning for their responses felt clear to my eyes so they just seemed transparent and fake. Then I started to realize I was no different myself, and I just felt empty from this...

The strangest thing though, is I don't remember the transition to waking up. Something in the dream either perfectly lined up with where I actually was when i woke up, or I feared I'm still dreaming to this day. Its strange, but being that I have no way of proving if I'm still there or here, theres no point in worrying about it I suppose.

lol why even post here? if you like talking like redditors so much then go there.

Point taken, but literally what is the alternative currently in use? Methadone.

Ok, lets give people drugs that'll just kill them slower.

Drug policy is absolutely fucking retarded because everyone wants to be a law and order candidate to fish for votes.

Moses saw God in a burning bush, bushes known to have high dmt content you decide desu

Perception *

It sucks really. You can take life changing shit with you from a trip. But I feel like I just go back to sleep. And it's sad. I realize how my suffering ultimately is of my own accord, even though I didn't choose to suffer per se - I choose to continue doing so. I'm aware of the delusions I hold, the ways I fuck myself; and acid can help you reach peace, clarity... but for me, it all seems to slip away.

take off the tinfoil hat dipshit, the government didn't coerce filthy hippies to be disgusting retards
>inb4 mkultra

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"

>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

Joe Rogan, 2015

>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

Brought to you by SquareSpace©

cue the hempforce mustard

>all these druggos rushing to defend their substance dependence in the face of proof and logic
Name a single epiphany you have had on drugs
Protip: It's meaningless

>tinfoil meme

you need to go back and stop raiding Sup Forums

because you'll go to jail for life. Now keep your head down work and pay your taxes pleb

How did you feel before you were born? That's what its like

It's not tinfoil hat material. MKUltra was a real thing, the US government were forced to own up to it.

As far as I know one friend did it while he was downtown and the other just in his room. Is there a difference? I have heard some say that there are different "shadow people" that can appear.

>literally more tinfoil in response
tone down the schizophrenia

lol these substances repair brain damage caused by heavy metals and fluoride you fucking shill. keep spouting psuedo-conservative bootlicking memes.

>it's meaningless

Clever. You're right.

But if you think drugs haven't done good stuff for us, I want you to do me a favor. I want you to go home, take all your tapes, all your albums, all your CDs and burn them. 'Cause you know what? All those musicians who made that great music that's enhanced your life throughout the years?

Reeeeeeeeal fucking high on drugs.

They gave LSD to a select few people, literally handfuls at max, they didn't convince hundreds of thousands of fucking degenerates to take drugs daily you retard

guys, those who have experienced it, someone from you feel like a god? I remember my feelings when I got to a place where there is nothing, it was before the creation of the world. I was one and I was nothing. And then I understood the meaning of all this shit called life. We are all one consciousness which has become boring and it has divided myself and enjoy the game.

>literal....

stopped reading