EVERY SINGLE DAY

SHE DOES BAD HITS ON HIS TWEETS

EVERY DAY

HOW DO WE END THIS

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XuSpZ3_5pTc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Retweet and like her comments.

how do they manage to keep getting their posts to the top, view/like bots?

why not expose that, I'm pretty sure people can see the somethings wrong

Does verification mean anything anymore? Who is this person?

Why hasn't Trump banned her yet?

>sweetie
>angel

can someone strangle her already?

She just needs a BBC.

Cause hes not a pussy

The last few days there have been threads on her every single time Trump says something. People actually think shes funny talking like that makes her look fucking retarded plus her doing it every single time makes her look pathetic.

some weirdo that gets the top reply to every single trump tweet with the same baby talk schtick

A female "comedy" writer

Trump has to be the weakest leader this world is going to see.

why cant trump buy tweeter already so he can ban the opposition?

Why would you want to end it?

It's just this kind of smarmy condescension from the Left that got Trump elected in the first place.

Literally all her tweets are replies to Trumps tweets. Just another liberal in damage control mode, nothing to worry aboot.

Imagine Trump attacked miss Kalb like he attacks CNN. She would be reduced to a hysterical mess in less than 0 seconds.

so many people trying to glom onto his fame

sad

Stop posting this random nobody on here ffs.

Many such cases.

Twitter is still worth 10 billion. Trump is worth 4 billion tops.

>HOW DO WE END THIS

We dont. We allow this to continue. It seems 40% of our nation has been propaganda and they are eating up every word from the state controlled media. Its actually amazing how the left has took the bait hook, line, and sinker. Im not sure how we break the control because every leftist I speak with has very strong ideas about things they dont understand and they are absolutely close minded with no intention to learn about facts. Its all based on emotions.

I'm open to suggestions on how to break the mind control of the left.

She wants to get noticed and ride Trump's dick. Is so obvious.

Send her to memedom and Kek will do the rest

No need to stop it. She's unfunny and her hyper-condescending shtick is getting old fast.

She's just like any other libtard - the very best way to handle them is to just leave them alone to do what they do. They all shoot themselves in the foot eventually.

This, let the bitch keep flapping her dumb mouth. It's repellant, no one wants to be on her side but other dumb feminists who will never be convinced anyway.

why do these cunts always say...
"OH HONEY"
"OH ANGEL"
can she just die?

checked

Why get angry about it?

She's one person out of what I can only assume is hundreds of libs who keep up this up daily. There's no way this gets under the don's skin, Why let it get under yours?

Let is self perpetuate, The longer they keep up this vendetta the more emotionally/physically taxing it will be, At some point it all they will be capable of doing is just resorting to "Delete this" out of mental exhaustion.

You can't out shitpost a man who became president from shitposting.

To have cheap likes and get attention because no one gives a shit about her aside from Sup Forums.

>Oh my. Every day you post something about Trump. You need to stop this Donald fixation. Everyone knows you can't stop thinking about his Trump tower.

justin stop posting

>Literally who
Oh no.. how will he survive.. D-Drumpf btfo

It's not particularly damning or anything, but goddamn if that constant replying to Trump tweets in a condescending manner isn't irritating.

A one woman salt mine, nice.

What did she mean by this?

The Chosen shall remain pure, goyim!

Come on leaf, with your current leader you are saying this?

I mean, we have a pathetic excuse of a manlet as president and boy, he looks like an Olympian in comparison to yours.

Now, what you should be saying is that Trump has the thinnest skin of all the leaders that people give a shit about... and you'll be correct.

nobody cares about your tweets

sage

Hella.

F*ckin'.

Epic.

By ignoring it you fucking wuss.

Is she attempting assassination by cringe?

Hmmmm

>trump makes a legitimate post
>tumblr meme retorts with boomer tier denial "you're wrong because I say so"
>adds in baby talk and points her nose into the air as she hits post
>that smug smile she wears slowly fades as she realizes her life is empty because trump is still president
>hangs herself with CNN's inauguration stream in the background
>CNN so buttblasted they shop Hillary's face over trump for the whole parade

you're the only one following her

you're probably her posting herself here so she can get more exposure

her hand is photoshopped. lulz!

i want to hate fuk her

She has no life just hits refresh soon as he wakes up to be first comment. What a path to stardom.

I think she wants trumps BWC.

Getting this strong of a reaction out of a women where she's pretty much stalking you...she needs the D.onald.

We should convince her that she is obsessed with him and repressing her sexual fantasies on the donald

You were saying? Trudeau can easily fuck up any leader the worlds have to offer, we have the youngest and smartest.

Meanwhile Trump can't stop tweeting and crying everytime something happens and manlet putin can't stop playing on computers with hackers.

I AM BEING PATRONISING

liberals are being text warriors on twitter, meanwhile they got crushed in the elections. Trump is going to shit all over Obama's legacy and the liberals are going to fall further into disarray.

Is it really? I knew something looked weird.

You're falling for the trap. Ignore her you retards. Or doxx her and ruin her life. But noting else.

dang... no coming back from thaT zinger

someone do the blacked hand meme on her

her face is perfect for it

You don't have to break the mind of the left, just break the body of their masters.

She works for Jimmy Kimmel, she removed that from her profile after people started paying attention to her.

Putin is exe KGB and and a blackbelt in judo. He could take Trudeau. There's videos of him sparring.

>BWC

She wants Trump's Big Business Cock.

Is there a problem, dear? Don't get so worked up over it, sweetie.

>doxx her and ruin her life

yes lets do this, bring back old Sup Forums

She's right, though. He needs to focus on important shit and quit being such a petulant bully.

Some day he will need to media, just as some day he will need his intelligence agencies.

You really find it impossible that 3000 people on the internet don't like trump?

Bless her heart

>sweetie
>angel

How to signal to everyone your a condescending, snowflake syndrome faggot

Doing it for the likes, retweets and new followers. Sad.

i won't lie she's hot

Hmmm i see what happened
You typed in trudeau but for some weird reason it auto corrected to trump.
I know what you mean though

I think she's the one with the fixation, on Trump.

>not the truck version

Theres no need, when Trump finally strikes back she will be reduced to a blubbering mess crying to mommy Hillary

I find it strange that she keeps using endearments like "Dear", "Love", "Honey", "Angel" e.t.c

Does she think she is somehow undermining or condescending Trump this way?
It just makes her look like an absolute idiot

Anyone else care to weigh in as to why she does it?

What an odd woman

I laugh every time

She's got a tragic case of Narcissistic Personality Disorder

It's time.

>people tweeting about people tweeting about Donald trump

I'm so happy I don't have social media it's literally fucking retarded

>he could beat them up
They only thing he is good at is going on vacation and trying to ruin canada

Give her a BBC

His judo is shit and he is old and unfit now, and there is full videos of Trudeau absolutely dominating in an official boxing match in YouTube.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XuSpZ3_5pTc

Trudeau won by TKO. But at least trump has twitter and Putin has hackers

I can't find the tweet reply now, but Mike Cernovich got under her skin by quoting her tweet and saying something like:

> We got a stage 5 clinger here!

She immediately replied with like 4 tweets directly to him defending why she tweets so much. So it's obvious that her getting called out as being obsessed with Trump is a weakness to her. Tweet things about her obsession and maybe the link of obsession to admiration/sexual attraction, or something along those lines. Make her look like the crazy ex that just isn't over the guy who has moved past her.

we should be trying to get the first reply to trump tweets with random memes/pepes/shitposts

like tweet about pcucks never getting bloodborne. It doesn't even have to be related to politics or what Trump said.

It's typical for liberals, snowflakes, narcissist, and general snobs to speak in this manner in an attempt to undermine those they believe to be lesser than them in the snarkiest way possible.
Much like how the Jews refer to us as goyim.

Stop existing.

Because sounding like a sassy sheboon getting her hair did means you're woke asf

She is unhinged, most likely from Trump winning. She also made 4 tweets explaining to someone how her hand wasn't stuck on her face because of getting frosted. That says a lot about her self-confidence

>people are laughing about you

yes nothing could be more important to me whether people I do not know and who do not know me - laugh - about something they do not understand.

Special snowflake perception and their inflated ego.

Putins AK still in top notch condition though

>angel

1. start calling her "endearing" terms while making snide remarks
2. point out that she secretly wants to have sex with president trump
3. ignore her

super simple

>buying the cow when you just needed a glass of milk

it's the right hand instead of the left one

Add another twist.

Make up some bs story about how she was Trump's underage prostitute or some shit, leak to Rick Wilson and he'll pass it to McMuffin-McCain to buzzfeed.

Endgame: BTFO media and the bitch

this guy holds vendettas and is the most powerful man in the world. when will these dumb losers learn to stop agitating him instead of befriending him and making the most of their lives?