/dvg/- Official Deus Vult General

Story so far:
Sup Forums tricks the msm into believing Pissgate is real
Stefan Molyneux Challenges Sup Forums to takedown ISIS
A dubbs post decided to accept
A tripps confirmed our cause
A quadds confirmed that we are going to war
Molyneux sees that we accept his challenge, thus confirming he’s one of us
Sup Forums decided the angle will be to prove ISIS has turned homosex due to a lack of women
The fire is rising

We have come up with the Final Battle Plan after a democratic vote:
We are going to paint a picture that ISIS has no women supporters left to keep as sex slave so they’ve turned to homosex
Ideas to combine with this:
-Teenagers and children of new members are forced into sex slavery at risk of death
-Group sex is openly practiced among sects due to lack of entertainment
-The leader of ISIS has his own private boy harem that is overlooked by members
-We make #ISisGay trending

Ideas on our strategy so far:
1.Target ISIS online presence
2. Demoralize ISIS sympathizers
3. Point out any ISIS sympathizers
4. Create believable stories involving ISIS (slander)
5. Take all that we know of conspiracies and meme them into existence

What you can do:
Bump the thread
Create twitter accounts to tweet out memes (makes sure to do so anonmyously and stay safe, do not use personal accounts)
Create memes that perpetuate the plan (#ISisGay,etc)
Spread the word (/k/, /sg/, make other threads linking to this one, etc.)
Participate and give us ideas to add onto our plan. Its always a good idea to have open options if things go sour

Remember:
1.Ignore all shills
2. Although we are at war with the Luggenpresse, we can fight a war on two fronts
3. By going to war and imploding/destroying ISIS we can expose any conspiracy theories (US Influence) to be true
4. Stay safe

We need more memes and presence to be safely established.
War has been declared Sup Forums.
This will be our first international military campaign.
Will you answer the call?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YIduH9wRKUU
youtube.com/watch?v=2htOWOF4gqs
strawpoll.me/12091741
gizmodo.com/Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

PREVIOUS

so did you faggots make any actual progress or no

this

im here for the tendies.

OK. I'll explain to you everything wrong whit what you just said even if "we are fighting ISIS not islam" is complete bullshit

First of all, do anyone believe someone who has been indoctrinated by his family since birth who has been practicing islam like a slave praying 3 times a day. Who has refused this world pleasures in the name of bullshit and doesn't like or believe the west is going to get discouraged because some western news say that isis fucks the new boys? You are playing the muslim game and the muslims are better than you at it. They have networks and people recruiting. They use violent threats in real life. They have a X year advantage in every muslim where X is their fucking age. You want to play in the battlefield the muslims have prepared.

Let's play in ous instead. What we do is brute force memes. We have a fantastic record of spreading ideas that way. Imagine how the Trump campain would have gone if it was forbidden to meme a hillary image. If you could not make fun of her. When the 9/11 thing happened you could not share her video. You could not show anyone her crazy eyes when she speaks. It sounds ridiculous right? This is what you are doing with islam.

Second. fighting ISIS doesn't matter. There was Al qaida before and before that some other islamist bullshit and after ISIS ther will be other new or boko harambe. We can't fight these groups. We can fight ideas. W can fight islam.

Third and most relevant. Do you want the people that were going to fight for ISIS but that don't go because the gay campaign as your neighbor? I mean. What happens if you succeed? You are planning a strategy where if you win the battle you loose the war.

just saw that faggot that created OP pic misspelled "Dues Vult"

Let's redefine more arabic phrases and make them more gay.

double chn /egy/ faggots incoming..

Edgyptian from 8ch /Egy/ here

I'm here to help in anyway I can, any memes to translate?

The list that the other Egyptian user made pretty much sums all the important characters we need to raid

Meme that Muhammad first wife started Islam, he started the religion with her money.

Right behind you

Dude this is fockin perfect
The translation to arabic is:
Alliwat akbar - اللواط اكبر
Takbir - تكبير

>ATTENTION
ATTENTION
>ATTENTION

We need more arrogant Pepe memes. The smugness on that frog is enough to literally drive the enemy out of their mind.
Look what it did to Hillary. Changed the perception of her to an out of touch deranged lady screaming about cartoon frogs simply because she acknowledged us.

If we can get under ISIS' skin so much that they acknowledge us then we win.

These arrogant pepes serve to accomplish that. Smug Pepe is just impossible to resist.

DEUSVULTDEUSVULTDEUSVULTDEUSVULTDEUSVULTDEUSVULTDEUSVULTDEUSVULTDEUSVULTDEUSVULTDEUSVULTDEUSVULTDEUSVULTDEUSVULTDEUSVULTDEUSVULT

DEUS VULT

Yes. Smug Pepe is the ultimate head fake. It's like the drunken fighter technique.

bump

weaponized autism vs exploding sandniggers
>weaponized autism wins

I don't know if you will read this but since the other thread was archived I reply you here. I went with the "average looking muslim" homo version for muhhamad. You can see it in my coment above in this thread. Something every young muslim will look like and will not want to be related to. I found the image on google if you can do better it would be awesome.

just saw a couple of these memes in the mainstream this morning, good job m8s

> based polan making dvg

DEUS VULT

KEKSPEED TO YOU ALL

Get a load of this.

youtube.com/watch?v=YIduH9wRKUU

Something something Al-Jizzeera

DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT

youtube.com/watch?v=2htOWOF4gqs

Bump
What social media platform do most sandniggers use?

i think the usual facebook + twitter

Obligatory

Twitter, We were trying to target them yesterday. Though we need more translators, because that is literally the only way they will ever see our glorified shitposts about them.

(((ISIS))) isn't the problem you cucks
The problem is the "peaceful" Muslims who are out breeding white Christians in their own countries.

Start forming right wing death squads to kill anyone who isn't Christian

twatter

DEUS VULT! Slaughter the Saracens!

The rise of the people power in Internet

bump

>America is for Christians only.
kill yourself christCuck

Fuck Isis. Think bigger. We need to get the muslim community as a whole turned against ISIS or all we are going to do is strengthen their Feindbild. Ever extremist organisation depends on that Feindbild to recruit and thrive. How you ask? Well listen up.

1. The Quran hates Jews. Let's remind them of it. Grab quotes from Imams and Islamic Professors or straight from the Quran. which hate on jews and spread that shit. This will have two effects.

A) Less trouble for christians and more trouble for jews (USA will also be more likely to join the fight if Israel is getting scared.
B) The MSM is going to aid us in our cause. (Let's make them our pawn)
2. Countertactics. We need to give the muslim community which disagrees a cause to rally behind.

>#NotmyIslam. Retweet and share your anti-jew propaganda

2. Once we get #NotmyIslam trending we can slowly start to divert attention away from the jewand towards other values of the Islam. What we want to achieve is cucking Islam itself. And we know exactly how it works. Every Sup Forumsack has extensive knowledge of the subversion techniques used to slowly cuck the western world. If we apply the same measures to the arabic world it wouldn't take too long to spread.

3. Keep all the other shenanigans up as well. If we can divert Islam just right we might be able to uncuck Western civilization at the same time. Think about it. We can emphasize traditional values of the Islam which we concur with and hence make them more accepted by normiecucks through MSM and social media and at the same time deconstruct Islam.

I also think we should attack the Muslim invaders in general, but ISIS is a good starting point.

yeah once we go mainstream with ISIS then we can transition to muslim invaders

We need to just make Islam seem as homosexual as humanly possible, especially ISIS. If we can get potential recruits to even consider the fact that they may just end up fucking men for ISIS, then we could severely cripple and diminish membership. Then we can go after islam as a hate mongering religion and then just fuck with them.

Save your blasphemy for Satan, Saracen

I wasn't 100% sure, but I knew Sup Forums fabricated pissgate. 10/10 guys, I love you.

To rid the Earth of the Eternal Semite

bump

I'm the original OP who started this.
I'm at work right now but I'll be off in 3 hours and ill take thread management back off your hands.
Anyways here's a list of known ISIS twitter accounts.
Remember, stay safe anons

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DEUS VULT ATTACK THEM

here is a meme that represents the cuckish nature of islam
Translation: Hey kufaar, we will invade you but we will need your weapons and food and medicine and elctronics etc...

might not be the best for the homosexual nature but it's a great meme never the less
and may fuck them up real good

strawpoll.me/12091741
Strawpoll on best possible ways to attack Islam. If you don't like any of the options just simply vote other or suggest another possible idea.

This is pretty good

Edgyptian and ready, what to do?
انت لين؟؟؟

Already had one, please dont start again

This user is onto something in fact we have to take multiple ways to get rid of them. this should be added to op´s thread text.

We dont have to concentrate on that gay thing nice starting point but nothing more fellowfags.

repost bump

Checked

praise kek from 8ch

can translate memes all day everyday..

i cant read it but if its not googletranslated then i like it. we need more nativespeaking arab´s here.

good work user

There have been memes made in previous threads:
Photos of young Isis fighters
Captioned: joined ISIS (top) ended up a sex slave (bottom)
If at all possible can you translate those two phrases for us?

it iz forbidden to do raidz on 4chin :ĐĐĐĐĐ

Does the "444" get in OP's pic really say
>Deus Volt ?

can someone please shop it so that it's spelled the right way?
such an obvious spelling mistake really triggers the living shit out of me.

Your word salad makes no sense.

Tweet offensive memes to this accounts.

it's no raid, it's retaliation
they started the war

Because this

It's not.

here is another meme that talks about the terrorism of islam

ey Sup Forumssters
I just had a thought. does anyone have any information on members of ISIS that have been hard to take out? we might be able to spread false intelligence about high ranking members having gay sex with young boys like with the Catholic Priest controversies. If enough of the lower members buy it we could ignite a witch hunt where they end up imploding trying to weed out sinners in their own ranks

nice.

What hashtag should we use to post? /egy/fags, can you suggest something in arabic?

k just request translations @ /egy/ then

This is the best thread of all fucking time.

KEK VULT

Do you have the results of the previous one? if so I would be interested to see the results. As the larger the sample size the better.

Its not a shop, I made the picture and took the screenshot.
Auto correct is a horrible thing sometimes

Again Shitmodo is writing about us.
gizmodo.com/Sup Forums-declares-war-on-isis-1791119122

We need more prayers to kek to fuel the crusade

OP for the lazy and it has to be a raid, a lone shitposter can only do so much.

I'd suggest we start building an arsenal of translated memes to get something trending

BUmp

we can 'leak' top secret CIA documents on how Al-Baghdadi had homosexual intercourses and was raping goats

I always knew it.

Sua vez Hide, seu anarcoviado

user i love this shit yould you translate it into english for nonarabic dumbfags and post more for usage on twittfuck and facefuck and so on?

shitmodo pls go

That get is forever tainted, I'm afraid.

God speed Egypt bro :3