Kek

>kek

>insanely close loss

232 to 306 isn't insanely close you daft cunt

Clintons campaign was a psyop to create false russian resentment. They painted her as an unkillable juggernaut. Did you guys notice the whole 1% chance of him winning? Yeah that was a slight jab at all the "1% holds all the wealth maymays". We were all played. He's controlled oppoaition and we fell for it.

Three. Fucking. MILLION more votes.

Let that sink in, babydick.

Donald Dumbfuck only beat her by 100k strategic votes in three backwater redneck states. That's what tipped the balance.

If we had a sane system where voters aren't disenfranchised, we'd have her instead of this national nightmare known as President Pissgate.

well you thought that the trump could be stumped.

you were wrong.

also too popular to win, that's what it is

>wants a woman president

is it coz they all smart and funny?

>giving urbanscum the same voting weight as noble, intelligent, generous rural people
It's like you want to see the country burn

Dead people and illegals don't count.

TFW too intelligent to throw a tantrum.

Lol so mad you lost. Popular vote doesn't matter. If it did conservstives in ultra blue states would actually bother to show up to vote. But its moot because Hillary lost in a massive upset and its hillarous. Get fucked lmao. 8 years get used to saying PRESIDENT TRUMP.

>babydick
Woman confirmed. What are you doing here?

>three backwater redneck states

>knows electoral college system
>can't win states
>disenfranchised

Yup, sums up entitlement mentality nicely.

cancel out LA and NYC and Hillary lost by OVER a million votes. Let that sink in Hillary only won the popular vote by two strategic cities. Good thing we have a sane system that prevents rural voters from being disenfranchised. Take solace in the fact that your candidate won a popularity contest, with a little help of course. You could always demand more recounts, that went well in Michigan.

ftfy

Chicago suburbs here
I always vote against globalists because its the right thing to do and my duty as an american
Too young to vote against bush tho

As some pundit said paraphrased, taking the narrow path to victory is better than have ten paths and just phoning it in.

About time someone fixed it.

>tfw too intelligent to care about Hilldawg anymore.

There are not even 3 million presidential votes retard.

I would of voted democrat if it wasnt clinton. So considering that it's almost like the elites who run this shitshow have a globalist agenda.

Trump was the only option here.

Weird how when Obama won those 'backwater redneck states' TWICE, liberals weren't complaining.

>daily intligencer

Memes have gone to far

>tfw too smart to lose to liberal intellectuals.

>let's forget about the million illegals who voted

Post em

Those 3 "backwater redneck states" have gone blue since 90% of us on here have been born. Wisconsin, and Michigan last went red in 1984. Pennsylvania first time since 1988. Expect them to stay red. Ohio and North Carolina are redder than ever too. No matter how much democrats (((hate))) those states, they need to learn to talk to people beyond NYC, LA, and Miami.

>if you just cancle out two of the largest cities on then planet my candidate would have been closer to even in votes
What kind of argument is this?

Why not refuse to count any votes over 30 and demand that bernie be made emperor?

Why does living in a higher population density make a vote less valuable? LA alone has more people in it than the 3 bottom states together!

Calling her campaign smart is the over statement of the year.
>muh first president with a vagina
appealing to insecure males and hormon driven females
>Trump is a kkk nazi
appealing to the browns and again signaling leftists
>muh obama legacy
appealing to people who are to dumb or low agency to know how fucked up his legacy was
>muh competenc
again going for low Iq morons who never heard of Benghazi, the Saudi deals and all the other corruption, frauds and failures

I must be a complete dumbass because some of their strats seemed a little off.

>tfw to smart to starfleet

>tfw not intelligent enough for Sup Forums

>Clinton
>smart
pick one cuck

Yes, because the crooked bitch funding Daesh, ISIS, and all the radical islamists, in an attempt to create another middle eastern war in Syria this time and kill millions is progress and change, thank god for those entitled and sheltered liberals involving themselves in politics with their superior debate tactics, their high maturity levels, and their constant non selfish choices, else we'd be fucked!

So smart they lost
>kek

If you count illegals sure. It´s 3 million more votes. If you discount them, Trump won by 2 or more million.

He seriously needs to do something about voter id laws. I want 8 years of glorious entertainment.

cancel all republican voters and hillary has 100 percents of the wins

Even if Trump will cause WW3 its still better than a woman for president of the united states!

>tfw to intelagent too care about Hilldawg ever

>muh dick

>
>tfw too smart not to check digits.

Trump is going to be your leader for the next 8 years.

another one

this is now a get thread

If you're smarter than your enemies, they win!

>so smart you became the biggest loser in this century

What was Hillary's campaign even based on other than she's a woman and Trump is Hitler?

HOLY SHIT AHAHAHAAHAHA

Holy shit just when I think Liberals have said the most smug thing ever they keep talking.

Also, fuck them for implying white genocide is smart. She only did so well because the Saudis and illegal mexicans interfered with the election.

>Clever
>Said Pokemon Go-to the polls
No, Her campaign was a lot of things but Clever wasn't one of them.

The majority of Americans still did not vote. Of my white friends I am the only one that talked about politics or mentioned going to vote.

Only 127,000,000 people voted. Less than half of the country.

That means next time there are still another 90,000,000 whites that could join up on the Trump Train Season 2.

So you may want to tey to win them over instead of constantly insulting us.

>tfw to intellgent to get dubbles

You mean trips

See for better version.

Those are coffee plants? Where do the coffee grinds come out of?

Take the cock out of your ass James, we're all one country... MADAM

Coffee beans my man.
It's grows beans.

>not my president REEEEEEEEEEEE