>Having kids in 2017

Reminder that most women are totally worthless and spiritually empty dolls. Being around them is spiritually polluting and tedious. It is like being burned alive every day of your life. It is laughable to work your whole life to feed one of these creatures. And having kids is a waste of time because the women will corrupt them into being SJW zombies, and if they dont the public school system will.

The reason that all the laws were biased "against" women in the past was because those were the only terms any sane man would accept for putting up with these creatures.

Also inb4 "this is why germany will be turkey in 2030" - come try dating here and prove my arguments wrong. If you want to stop white genocide you need some master plan to unfuck the white women asap. Or indoctrinate white men to be le good breadwinner man, via white identity mormonism or something.

Other urls found in this thread:

copulins.freeservers.com/catalog.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm a burger here in Germany fucking your women. In fact, I'm taking one home with me. I can't tell you how they think the German men are a bunch of cucks, and how much they love an American man.

I'm going to try to get some of my Ameribros here to take more women back to the US as a way to salvage the white race since Germacucks haven't figured it out yet.

We're ensuring your survival, so you can thank us later.

You must really like being a slave.

Or possibly found a reservoir of non-terrible German women somewhere? Probably a myth, though, from my experience.

Nah, she's actually good to go. Hell of a lot better than American women, that's for sure.

Daily reminder that women always were treated as private property of men and that they didn't evolve to be free. Sad but true

Women want dominance, and hate weakness. If you are submissive, they will fuck you over, but if you're dominant, you'll get what you want. How do you think we tamed them the first time around? Imagine how your grandfather or great-grandfather would treat a woman. Do that.

Do you ever worry that God would be unhappy with you for speaking that way about another person?

This is why white people are going to die out soon.

either submissive or dominant they will take your fucking house and make you pay alimony

have fun

The board you are looking for is /r9k/. Go be a gobot there.

>it's a submissive beta whines about sour grapes and insists he's single because of his personal choice and not because the only girls who would give him the time of day are useless whores episode

God is on my side.

Nice plan and I agree that is what women want, but why would I want one anyway? Or care about what they want? That's the problem of all of these "be alpha" campaigns - why play macho man dress up and waste hundreds of hours to earn money and look good to attract women? Makes as much sense as working hundreds of hours to attract genital lice.

>dating someone who fits that description
Learn what a personality is, not just looks. Stop being mesmerized by some big titties and you won't be trapped by some sociopathic "doll." Stupid Germans.

>no family - no children
>no children - no germany

>35% of children in Germany age 0-6 are born to immigrant families.
Enjoy your white holocaust.

Well I happen to have a happy marriage, I think most of my friends have successful marriages as well.
But than again we are catholics...

>Be dominant
>Being dominant involves literally spending all your free time to satisfy the whims of women
>Apparenly be dominant means be a slave with no will of your own

FUck off kike

>YES GOY! Don't bother trying to find a woman to start a family with, leave reproduction up to Tyrone and Achmed!

I have never met even a single one which would be close to acceptable.

>why play macho man dress up and waste hundreds of hours to earn money and look good to attract women?
Because your only purpose in life is to reproduce to continue the species.
If youre unwilling or unable to do that, you might as well kill yourself.

I am to stupid to get a normal woman and therefore i say that all of them are not worthy - the Post.

Reproduce to continue what? Have you seen what they are raising kids into? You are aware that in Germany even homeschooling them is impossible because it is illegal? Why have children when they will be raised to be cucks anyway. And all this while you are being souldrained by some hag at home for absolutely nothing.

This.
And the Retard wants to make some big world changing event out of it.

>being around a women is like being burned alive
t. average Hans in 2017

>back to the US as a way to salvage the white race
>56%
>saving anything

t. child of divorce who thinks all women are like his mother

Honestly you sound like a little whiny Faggot who pisses his pants when a Turkroach enters public transport while you dream for the perfect women although you have no attributes at all to attract them.

My mother was very good actually, she is the only exception I know of to this rule.

Pretty shitty country then. Plenty of chicks here with decent personalities and aren't fugly, fatshits. I won't lie, there are plenty of gold diggers here, but you can tell who they are before you decide to put a ring on.

>Hell of a lot better than American women, that's for sure.
thats the twist.

>Reproduce to continue what?
Em, your glorious heritage?
You think your parents don't want grandchildren?
You think you're better than them? Kids are awesome dude, I have a small boy and he's amazing.
If you hate having children, you're just being decadent.

>Have you seen what they are raising kids into?
Parents raise kids, not the goverment (allthough I know what jugendamt's in germany are doing to families, so I guess I know what you mean)

>Says the nation of toilet cleaners

OP is right.

People who disagree are either virgins or bluepilled yet to be cucks.

You can have kids without marriage if you want to, but marriage is just deep shit trap you don't comprehend.

1 Corinthians 16:14 "Let all that you do be done in love."
Matthew 5:22 "But I say, if you are even angry with someone, you are subject to judgment! If you call someone an idiot, you are in danger of being brought before the court. And if you curse someone, you are in danger of the fires of hell."

Proverbs 18:22 "He who finds a wife finds what is good and receives favor from the LORD."

Ephesians 5:25-31 " 25 Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her
26 to make her holy, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word,
27 and to present her to himself as a radiant church, without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless.
28 In this same way, husbands ought to love their wives as their own bodies. He who loves his wife loves himself.
29 After all, no one ever hated their own body, but they feed and care for their body, just as Christ does the church—
30 for we are members of his body.
31 “For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh.”"

Not if you act like that, He's not.

>You can have kids without marriage if you want to
>Wanting to raise bastard children

Not sure, maybe it's a different situation in Poland. I guess ideally Germany can be repopulated with Poles once this is all finished.

Never said I was Christian

Oh, haha, are you a (((pagan))) or something?

Whoever you believe in, if they value the hatred of women and the dissolution of marriage and family, they're probably Satanic. If God didn't want you to have a family He wouldn't have designed you the way that He did.

>Reproduce to continue what?
Your race, your culture and a your family lineage for one. You are the result of countless generations of men busting their ass to provide a better future for their children and you want to go and throw it all that away because IT'S TOO HARD.
Despite what the liberals tell you, YOU raise your child, not the govenment. Don't be a shit parent and there's no amount of indoctrination that can affect your child.

their are trillion and billions and trillions of stars in universe. whatever you do, you are just dust, even if you have 30 kids.

the only thing you can take with yout is the 7 laws of noach.

Do not deny God.
Do not blaspheme God.
Do not murder.
Do not engage in illicit sexual relations.
Do not steal.
Do not eat from a live animal.
Establish courts/legal system to ensure obedience to the law.

Poles have birthrate comparable to Japs.

GL

if god had wanted me to have a family, he would have arranged a circumstance where I could have one reasonably.

Also please, it wasn't me who dissolve marriage and family. Maybe it was (((them))) or whoever else, or maybe it was just the irony of history. But (((they))) succeeded, family and marriage are finished, there is a reason Western birth rates are so low, gentlemen.

My grandfather was a drunkard and my father skipped out on my family when I was like 2. So your silly analogy doesnt apply, I am afraid.

you share your genes for about 50% per child, next generation will be 25% then 12,5% then 6,25% etc.

it will become eventually to a point where you basicly didnt existed in the pool of genes mixing with other people.

just look at the stars dude.

Not trying to sound like a normie, but there are good grils out there. Just keep waiting, and it's probably a good idea to only look online. Just wait, and kek will give you an amazing grill, like mine.

>implying dominant men don't get domesticated by their women over time

Women are masters at manipulation, and have biological weapons to mess with your mind.

copulins.freeservers.com/catalog.html

>family and marriage are finished

Then how am I a 20 year old married woman with two kids and one on the way? The objective fact is that there are young people right now still marrying and having families, and you can choose whether or not you're going to take part in that.

God helps those who help themselves. You are objectively wrong that there are no decent women in existence, even if there aren't many of them, but if you really wanted to you COULD find one.

Well that certainly explains why you're such a whiny faggot.

Well your theories are very nice, but I have never met even a single good one my age. A small handful of older ones however (like my mother)

Also you people, listen to yourselves. Even those who say that there are good ones out there seem to still agree with me that the majority (such as liberal and sjw women) are shit. What do you think it says about the whites when the majority of their women are like this. And this is assuming it is not just a majority and more like 99% of women of this generation.

You think I am the only one like this? I am sorry I don't have the dullness of spirit to tolerate some gold-digging scheming shrew in my life for dozens of years. Maybe a lobotomy is what I need, that will let me put up with one of them.

You guys are all cucks. The reason relationships are shit isn't because of the quality of women, it's because they're inherently a waste. An ideal relationship has equal give and take, you're paying with time to play a zero-sum game.

>betas think this is what dominance is

Yeah those grapes SURE are sour! Hahahaha

It is what 99% of people posting on Sup Forums or anywhere on the internet say it is.

MGTOW is true dominance - you refuse to submit to anyone, especially the gold-digging demands of women

>tfw want kids but don't want a leeching harpy to ruin my life and indoctrinate the kids

Is there any sort of way to have surrogate kids where the surrogate mother can't suddenly decide to screw you over, keep the kid, and get you for child support?

You also subject yourself to removing your bloodline. Children are the future user, don't you want a say? I understand your frustrations with modern western women, but we should work for a way to fix the problem, not just fuck it. That's just giving up.

Did you ever even have a relationship ?
This is so fucking pathetic but atleast you will be cleansed of the genepool

Maybe but all of the mothers are hindu usually because they have the best price. If you want a white woman, then there may be some in some heroin-infested city in Russia, but I havent heard much about it.

I have never met even one girl who is interesting or stimulating in any way. I actually bit my lip and forced myself to go through one briefly a few years back, because of "it's my duty :^)". Never again, that's for sure.

Sounds like you're gay to me.

Not interested in guys in that way. Finding interesting people would sure be easier if I were, but I'm not.

Just play with it to atleast fuck once in a while, not gonna give you any false hopes but eventually you'll find some quality.
Have a critical look at yourself and always improve physically and mentally, they'll eventually come to you.

Basically this

>MGTOW is true dominance

No.... MGTOW is the ultimate form of being dominated. It's taking your ball and going home the minute you fall behind a goal or two.

Like I said, I don't give a shit when it comes to other people. Women are leeches, they suck out your soul and your money. You are a true man who picks up the plate and works 99h a week for your wife so she can stab you in the back for alimony and child support for kids who aren't even yours? Go ahead, it's your life to ruin. Not going to be me though. Never.

just fuck your sister

Why are German Sup Forumstards /nazifaggots always kissless loser virgins? Did Achmed and Bachmed get all the girls when you were in school?
Faggots

See, the thing is, my wife isn't going to stab me in the back like that. Because I picked a good wife. And she's gifted me with two beautiful daughters.

Famous last words

MGTOW is an eugenics program to reduce reproduction. By invoking the rational way of thinking, just like he atheists do towards religion,mining details to build a bunch of arguments that are basically partial and dependent on the preference of the perceiver.

How to join project hearts:
Sup Forums needs to learn about empathy and love. to achieve this goal, we are going to make Sup Forums watch sigur ros music videos.

How to participate:
1. Start a new thread titled "project hearts" with a cute picture
2. Include a youtube video of a Sigur ros song
3. the post can also include whatever text you want to include, encouraging hope and love

Let's change some hearts!!!!!!!!!!!!!---

OP gf left him xD

Eventualy you will find a principled, respectable woman. Men can afford to play the long game.

>it's a permavirgins giving you their rundown on relationships/the opposite sex they have no contact or experience whatsoever with episode

This is why you'll die a virgin.

Having a family and children is awesome.. do you really want to grow old alone?

how much do you pay me to do help you in your weird scheme, schlomo?

Don't give up kraut bro. You'll find her some day. But you'll never find her if you give up completely.

You're right Hans just let the Muslims breed and overtake your population.

Wife or no wife, it's not going to fix your problems op

Yup... This is one of the few things Gavin McInnes is absolutely right about. Literally everyone that doesn't have kids regrets it at some point in their later years.

Take to the right wing or catholic provincial parts of germany., then it should go well. Get yourself a woman which grew up working on farms.

>tfw this is literally my dad when he was deployed in Germany
>tfw dad had 6 kids because his latino seed was so potent

>I can't lose the game if I refuse to play!
Great tactic buddy

This game has no winning moves. Why play this game?

underrated

You MUST play it because you're the idiot that must pay for alimony. Those single mothers need money and they aren't going to get it without males backing them.

Western society was already structurally set for doom before this mindset even existed. Blaming it on a few males that don't want to get ditched after they were left in their 30s/40s with nothing to do but paying to feed children and a mother they won't even meet is pretty stupid.

>>Being dominant involves literally spending all your free time to satisfy the whims of women
I resent women because i'm a sour bitch who lets women step all over me in a relationship because i'm too scared to wear the pants in a relationship and i refuse to take responsibility. - the post

Are you capable of reading? Women are boring and not worth it. That's my main message. Now you are telling me I should take an unpaid job as a drill sergeant manager of a woman? Jesus christ at least make an attempt to make a relationship sound like anything except the most hideous form of slavery.

FYI, "b...but I was dominant" isn't an admissible defense in court, when your "submissive" wife inevitably drags you to court, which is more powerful than you, and will force you to pay alimony and child support regardless of how macho you are.

Jewish subversion got us into this mess shlomo, fuck off with your schemes, the world is hellscape enough already

>The reason that all the laws were biased "against" women in the past was because those were the only terms any sane man would accept for putting up with these creatures.
sounds like something a woman would say

>And having kids is a waste of time because the women will corrupt them into being SJW zombies, and if they dont the public school system will.

I guess if you are a low-T beta male that gets pushed around, this may be true.

Pretty much this. Lotta fags in this thread with delusions.

Even if that's the case, I still win in the end.

>Don't have children goyim
>All women are feminists there is nothing you can do it about!
>Fuck families, and kids, and traditions n shit

Right here. The guy who posted the op is probably some jewy little autist who goes looking for chicks at bars and then complains that he can't find any good women

>20 posts
>Women are boring and bit worth it

C U C K
U
C
K

But in all honesty you just need to move somewhere else to find better women you fucking moron.

Jesus Christ. Who hurt yo, OP?

Whatever, tired of this thread. No memes, I will probably kill myself in a year anyway, feel free to use society's resources to raise 100 kids with golddiggers for all I care, I am tired of this world

>Women are masters at manipulation, and have biological weapons to mess with your mind.

They aren't master of manipulation, you are just a subhuman who can't tell actual hookers from wife material, also women DO NOT posses magical mind control Thetans, you complete and utter nigger

Yes goyim, white women are nothing! Stay very far away from them and DO NOT reproduce!

Women aren't capable of loving in the way that men idealize. They're just opportunists you can't show human vulnerability around.

Most of MGTOW are closeted homosexuals, and the only thing they've ever accomplished is further lowering the white birth rate

>Finding interesting people would sure be easier if I were

Just come out already