I can't fucking do this

Trump CANNOT be president. Obama has been here for 8 years and in those 8 years he's taken the country out of the recession that a REPUBLICAN created. He's created jobs. He has done good things. What will Trump do, besides start world war 3? Exactly. Obama needs another term. I can't have someone like Trump in office

ok

shit b8 m8

Wew lad

ok

Can someone post the "we can't let him have nuclear codes" pasta?

Move to Africa faggot...They have achieved 100% "Diversity" there. You will always be ruled by niggers.

Its your perfect world

k

This is now a flag thread. Please post yours

stop lying ,faggot.

But Africa is poor

Don't worry dear. Mommy will guide little drumpfy to success.

White flag reporting in

I'm literally shaking

low energy bait

>Trump CANNOT be president.

but he's gonna be president, stop being retarded

KYS problem solved

>Obama needs another term. I

ok so this is illegal, you have to change the law on term limits to do this, it hasn't been done, there is no will to do this, it's not happening, just grow yourself another Obama and run him in 2020

/thread

end yourself peacefully

>being pleb enough to think the president is responsible for recessions

Go back to plebbit

Anyone remember the time Donald Trump beat up a guy's dad right in front of him? How can anyone support this guy? Imagine if you were that guy watching him pound on your dad.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Fuck off CTR
Gas yourself

Shit bait
下げ

>recession that a REPUBLICAN created.
is it true that Soros and Co orchestrated the 2008 financial crisis to destroy republicuntz and plant his puppet to prez?

Ok

Obama was a shit president. I'm sorry you're so deluded.

What you can do is strive to become actually intelligent.