White People

Just answer the goddamn question and settle it, why do you guys eat so bland and differently from the test of the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PtBy_ppG4hY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just answer the goddamn question and settle it, why do you guys murder and steal so much more than the rest of America?

It's pretty simple; native Europe is not home to many natural spices (some can be found in Spain and parts of Southern Europe) so they couldn't use them. It is evident they wanted to, as they want all the way across the fucking world to find some but that was kind of a lot of work so lets stick our normal food

You don't know what I eat.

>white people explore and colonize the entire planet specifically for spices just so former slaves can claim they have bland food

>you guys
>meaning white people
>leaf flag
Checks out.

>brits enslave india, china and africa for spices
>whites eat bland food
Fucking niggers are retarded.

They steal the seasoning.

Fuck off you black shit
Who cares if whites don't season their Turkey with cayenne and paprika and BBQ sauce?

We season our BRAINS with literature.
The greatest seasoning to whites is a classic story by Shakespeare. I don't need to coat my chicken wings in black pepper when I can coat my IQ in the works of literary giants, all of whom are my fellow whites.

A nigger requires his 'Senegaliese 50 spice' to make his fucking disgusting brain experience anything that isn't 'feel the urge to mug someone and steal their Air Jordans'. A white person cannot get anything from spice. We need documentaries, and books and music.

I have a phrase

'The blackest in society are the lightest of brain. The whitest in society explore the darkest depths of human emotion, in their art'.

It sums this up nicely.

why am I supposed to feel bad for not liking spicy food? I never understood this forced meme

>The British Empire will never control the spice again in our lifetime. Feels bland man.

Maymay

Why do you keep posting this? Its not even an interesting troll and its certainly not Sup Forums related.

You do realize that Europe conquered and colonized the entire world so that they would, among other things, control production and trade of spices, right?

I have a phrase too. Youre probably genuinely autistic.

Friday mtg is over that way.

Where does this meme come from? Canada and the UK don't have a monopoly on white people food. Southern cooking, BBQ, French food, Italian food, etc. are delicious.

why the fuck do niggers always say something nondescript like "seasoning" or "spices"? the fact that they're masquerading as gourmets while the extent of their cookbook is to say "ayyo u needa add sum packets uh dat spicy flavor dust" confuses me to no end

I swear I've seen this exact same thread with identical replies before.

Not an argument

SPICE KANGS

I don't get how this ''white people can't cook'' came into existance
>tfw ate some goat spaghetti today

at least we don't poison our bodies with nigger food

Where the fuck did this white people don't use seasoning meme come from? Are cajuns not a thing?

holy shit

fucking autist
>burgers are this "intellectual
"

How did this spice meme even start? Niggerfood isn't even spicy.

It is spouted by retards that don't know that Soul Food is deeply French in origin and influence.

We Wuz Sous-Chefs

Slide thread. Sage

its a pathetic forced meme pushed by nonwhites with an inferiority complex. Any attempt to refute it like making a counter signal meme that says "African cuisine" with a picture of dirt cookies makes you racist

>implying sage is not a spice.

I'm white and can cook better than anybody else my age that I know. honest to God 90% of women I've met or lived with have been garbage at cooking. I lived with a black chick and her thanksgiving dinner was the worst I've ever seen.
almost everybody I've met that thinks they cook just mixes store brand A with store brand B and thinks their some God and then incorporates bacon so you just KNOW IT'S AMAZING. the Latinas I've met have come close because they can make shit from scratch but their technical skills were lacking and generally had dry over peppered food by the end.

Spices and various condiments were used not to enhance a food's flavor, but to hide the flavor of spoiled meat, etc. It is only in recent centuries that this changed due to white people inventing the refridgerator (you're welcome) and enacting food safety standards instead of leaving food in the open air like a pack of degenerate fucking savages.
Spices were valuable back in the day so naturally whites would find them and sell/trade them. That is simple common sense. Also, whites don't put 35 spices on their food because we eat QUALITY food, not some fucking welfare steak. The food we buy already HAS flavor. It's not our fault you niggers buy shit food and have to convince yourselves that dumping shit on it makes it somehow better. Putting hot sauce on pig's feet doesn't turn them into filet mingon.

This is why I could never leave South Africa for the USA or the UK. The food is just too fucking terrible.

>sweeping generalizations
Check flag
>leaf
Yeah I can't wait for rake day

I love spicy food. Everyone in my family other than my sister who is allergic to everything does. I'm not sure where this meme came from. Seems like a weak attempt at race baiting.

>my black friend says I can cook well
>I literally sprinkle fucking paprika all over the chicken breast with callous regard for measurements
>marinate potatoes bathed in BBQ sauce inside an electric slow cooker
>he almost orgasms at the dinner table
>mfw I grew up poor in a trailer park and made my life interesting by learning ghetto cooking

Bitch, just because your stupid country can't come up with good traditional food doesn't mean the rest of us are retarded as well.

You can search the whole fucking world and you'll still not find better food than in Europe.

>spicy flavor dust
fucking kek

Blacks automatically assume scientist means white person. Nice.

This was probably a group of loo pooers.

Lol more like liberals with science degrees, white people dont have time for this shit

Once we got Indian and Asian food, it became unnecessary to come up with our own spicy food.

This is the lamest fucking meme and the fact that you let it get to you only powers it.

Ah who cares it's just nigger bants.

Why is everyone assuming OP is black? White people eat bland food is an Asian stereotype for us.

Black posters in Canada? God, nupol is retarded.

tbqh I dont like spicey foods, it hurts to eat and is for savage brownies

The fact that they have to find something as petty as this means that white people are superior and they know it. I can 5 things off the top of my head why I hate niggers.

IF U WANNA BE MY BROTHA, YA GOTTA BE AFRICAN

I swear a fucking leaf makes this thread once a week

Cooking is for white people

Let's hear them

Blacks have a massive inferiority complex due to having no culture or history, so they project their butthurt onto whites.

Fuck niggah we got spices and shiiiiiieeeeet.

Most of the Canadians I've met are black.

cajun food is p spicy

Im sorry but im spanish, white people put a pinch instead of a 1/4th cup

This is a pic of what I had for lunch today.

Fuck your seasoning.

/thread

I will never understand this stupid nigger meme.

More sensitive palates don't require strong seasoning. You say our food is bland, I say your senses are so dead you can't taste anything without a pound of crap on it.

Cold countries traditional meals tend to be bland because we didn't have spices or shit to spice it up, just various bland stews. We still eat those. The End.

>I literally sprinkle fucking paprika all over the chicken breast with callous regard for measurements
Who the hell doesn't do that when it comes to spices? At some point you just wing it and learn how to do it every time.

>paying $8+tax for a shitty "baconator" combo
>you could have made a burger at home that's ten times better for a fraction of the price, and has no health-raping preservatives in it
what kind of fat retard actually eats fast food nowadays?

Fuck that looks good.

You know that tasted like shit, all that burnt sugar.

Autism

I don't eat for pleasure, I find something edible, put it in my mouth, it makes me not hungry anymore, and I go on with my day.

Sad!

Practical.

I spoke with my grandma about how to cook chicken, here is her age old recipe:
>take whole chicken
>put it in boiling water
>go drink a glass wine and watch wheel of fortune
>remove chicken from boiling water
>plate

I believe there comes a point in life where you run out of fucks, grandma is well past that point

I want a hot mexican girl to blow her big stinky burrito farts into my face while she jerks me off. Then, right before I orgasm, she'll take an actual 7-later taco bell burrito and use it like a fleshlight on me. After I blow my huge load into the burrito, she'll eat every drop of it while still sitting on my face. When she's finished she'll use my body as a napkin for her messy hands and face. I'll most likely be hard again by this point, ready for round two, praying her farts will be extra stinky this time. If I'm not hard she'll smack my balls as hard as she can while letting out massive bean farts directly into my nose, sitting on my face firmly and only letting me breathe when she lets out huge farts.

We're rich. Only the poor drown their shitty quality food in seasoning in order to mask how shitty the quality of the food is.

>bland
>food
>you
>rest of the world
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

you made a frenchman angry, motherfucker.

pic related is what i see everytime I enter a boulangerie/pâtisserie.

youtu.be/PtBy_ppG4hY

Is this another WE WUZ?

Did niggers invent food now?

Autismo maximo

>100th time I've seen this posted
>a fucking leaf
Checks out

This. Food is not the whole of culture - it's a part of it. I'd rather have a homogeneous, high-trust society with bland food than shitty ghetto culture with good food. And niggers don't even have good food.

Just answer the question. Why do Canadians have sex with dogs?

>lol this is my first day on Sup Forums what is pasta xD

This is the most autistic thing I've ever read.

>checkmate

^ this coming from someone who thinks maple syrup is a universal condiment that goes on everything.

Sage goes in all fields, hidden and reported

We don't.
It's a forced meme shitskins desperately cling to.

>niggers
>food

Try chili you maple nigger.

If I didn't recognize this autistic pasta, I'd be triggered

Indian tastes and smells like shit though. I prefer traditional Ukrainian and German cooking.

>Ukrainian cooking
Salo's their only truly nationally Ukrainian dish.

Niggers eat chicken that has been marinated in a sink. The "seasoning" you are tasting is actually salmonella

I believe there is a sacred, and addicting, blend of 13 herbs and spices whites have kept secret for decades.

this is the dumbest thing, european cuisine is the most perfectly seasoned and skillfully created of all time