>discredit popular candidate
>help controversial polarising alternative get elected
>subvertly let it be known that it was you who done it
>make half hearted denials
>pretend you want to be friends with president elect
>subvertly discredit him with false salacious allegations
>maintain 6 degrees of separation throughout

is he a legit mastermind?
Moscow is playing america like a xylophone.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3UstNBrmJFc&t=15
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I highly doubt they were able to mastermind anything

youtube.com/watch?v=3UstNBrmJFc&t=15

The last part of Hypernormalization is pretty good for this discussion too

>popular candidate

Presuming she was, he only discredited her by letting people know the truth about her.

i have to admit, that did ring some bells.
now that im thinking about it.
but if russia is behind all of this, to what ends?
just to destabilize USA?

Why would they reveal that they had dirt on Trump? They wouldn't want to risk losing such a valuable pawn.

I think you're missing the point.

>i have to admit, that did ring some bells.
>now that im thinking about it.
>but if russia is behind all of this, to what ends?
>just to destabilize USA?

In the west we tend to think of things very short term.

The Russians got BTFO post ww1 and have been plotting revenge ever since. Putin's playing the long game

>subvertly
bong education

Good thing there's lots of proof to back up all those claims. Otherwise it would look ridiculous.

its not real.
they are all Jews.
this is a soap opera and soon its into the thresher for the goyim again.

She did that herself.

>Putin would never try and destabilize the US for his own personal gain

Youre missing the point. This is The Great Game 2.0 faggot

>Why would they reveal that they had dirt on Trump?
Because they don't have dirt on him. They just want to sow a seed of doubt in peoples minds.
It's been established that the source of the dossier is credible, he is a former mi6 intelligence officer who worked out of the british embassy in moscow for 6 years, and he all but confirmed to the BBC that his source was an informant inside the FSB.
You just need to take a look at Moscows political modus operandi. Read up on Vladislav Surkov, and how he manipulated the last domestic Russian election. You will instantly see the parallels.

No, user.

You're missing the point.

If this bitch wasn't so shady, you wouldn't be talking about anything right now.

Russia is irrelevant to the issue at hand.

>yfw this happened and is still happening under Obama's watch

>mfw false dichotomy posters try and derail this thread

>manipulate election
>help controversial polarising alternative get elected
>subvertly let it be known that it was you who done it
>make half hearted denials
>pretend you want to be friends with president elect
>subvertly discredit him with false salacious allegations
>maintain 6 degrees of separation throughout
these were all Sup Forums :^)
we are the new Russians

>Vladislav Surkov
I am the author, or one of the authors, of the new Russian system,” Vladislav Surkov told us by way of introduction. On this spring day in 2013, he was wearing a white shirt and a leather jacket that was part Joy Division and part 1930s commissar. “My portfolio at the Kremlin and in government has included ideology, media, political parties, religion, modernization, innovation, foreign relations, and ...”—here he pauses and smiles—“modern art.” He offers to not make a speech, instead welcoming the Ph.D. students, professors, journalists, and politicians gathered in an auditorium at the London School of Economics to pose questions and have an open discussion. After the first question, he talks for almost 45 minutes, leaving hardly any time for questions after all.

It’s his political system in miniature: democratic rhetoric and undemocratic intent.

He won for now. But we will win in the long run. Freedom always defeats tyranny.

Happens when your public face has a limited span of 8 years.

The role of a monarchy in foreign relations is hugely understated.

American politics made more sense back when they were isolationists.

>Vladislav Surkov
heres more

>In October 2016, Ukrainian hacker group CyberHunta released over a gigabyte of emails and other documents alleged to belong to Surkov.[69] The 2,337 emails belonged to the inbox of Surkov's office email account, [email protected].

>The emails illustrate Russian plans to politically destabilize Ukraine and the coordination of affairs with major opposition leaders in separatist east Ukraine. It also included a 22-page outline of "a plan to support nationalist and separatist politicians and to encourage early parliamentary elections in Ukraine, all with the aim of undermining the government in Kiev."

sound familiar?

Freedom lost the second we stopped hunting and gather friendo

Shhh.

stop the ride
i want to get off

That one was an obvious fake though.

Never trust an Ukrainian, for he will not tell a truth where he can lie.

Freedom lost when the CIA was created by absorbing the SS.

No matter how much they try to run from the history, it remains.

Proxyyy kekkk

i would honestly not care if russia was playing 5d chess and ended up winning ww3 and taking over north america. just please, no more leftist nutcrackers in power.

>adopted his wife's son

wew

It will continue happening under Trumps watch. Trumps transparent ploy to coddle Putin to back off so America can focus on taking out China and Iran at the behest of Saudis and Jews isn't lost on the Kremlin. Nothing will change

Thank you for your input, People's Republic of Canada.

Wew, never expected to encounter an actual anarcho-primitivist.
This user is right though. We and khohols go way back, and a lot of them hate Russia with every fiber of their being. They've been butt blasted ever since the fall of USSR, and shitty economy and lazy hacks leading the country with plans not to make the country prosper, but to steal as much as they can during their term didn't help. When Yanukovich was BTFO by one of his pocket gangs - Maidan started, Russia of course was to blame. That's not to say we didn't heat the fire when we supported Donbass&Co separation (controlled by Yanukovich's gang that gone rogue by that time), but still initially we dindu.

Good Goyim... believe your media.

I don't believe either side.

But I do know that the OPM hack was FAR worse than anything your country was involved in with this election.

Yet, we've forgotten all about that.

>>manipulate election
Lost me right there bud
SAGE