All kidding aside, what is the general consensus on President Barack Obama?

All kidding aside, what is the general consensus on President Barack Obama?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Party_divisions_of_United_States_Congresses
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Entered whitehouse mixed, left full nigger.

He is a nigger

He didn't do shit. The worst thing about him was his insignificance because it allowed the decline to continue.

Bunch a hokey doke

He was pretty good. Don't listen to the biased Piss-worshiping cucks here.

Half decent domestically. Pathetic abroad.
Royally fucked Ukraine. Kennedy would have B2's with nukes flying all over Crimean till the Ruskies withdrew with "I was only joking, lol".

Great guy, obviously to intelligent to be the President of america and you idiots didn't deserve him.

A hatemonger disguised as love. No different than anyone else, but he set off a movement that probably will cut the population of whites down to very little.

Obamacare was a complete disaster, never fully recovered from the recession, continued conflict in the Middle East, foreign policy was too soft.

He was shit even without just saying he's a nigger

It's true.

sophist. but better than Trump

if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if

Great president.

Obamacare was a huge success, except for the tiny minority of people that have no problem with poor white kids dying of preventable diseases and saw their premium increase.

Strong foreign policy, maybe not strong enough.

Was handed 2 decade long trillion dollar failed wars by Bush and managed to stabilize the region while turning our economy around.

Not as good as Bill but miles ahead of Bush Jr.

dangerously unqualified, not taken to task by a sycophantic media, governed unconstitutionally, far from being a 'post-racial' president, has left the country even more racially divided, and his crowning glory obamacare was a miserable failure.

also disastrous foreign policy

whole bunch of okie doke

If he wasnt black, he would be a small note in the history of US presidents. ACA is about to be dismantled, so what else has he really done besides advance drone warfare? Maybe his blackness will be like Taft's fatness in the future, generally regarded as the only interesting thing about him, at least at how general society will think.

his foreign policy was awful, he didnt even have a plan of any kind he just flimflammed around and made everything he touched worse. with the notable exception of the iran deal, but even that is already falling apart
>stabilise the region
are you smoking crack or just blind?

domestically he did well enough, apart from the whole rapidly decaying racial relations thing. economy did well after the crash under his leadership, especially since government was performing so terribly because congress and obama couldnt agree on most things. i dont really give a fuck about gay marriage but i suppose progressives can chalk that up as a win too. other than that he continued and expanded the dragnet surveillance and indiscriminate drone policy of bush jr, but of course he doesnt get called out on it due to being 1) a democrat 2) the first black president

Mediocre 3rd quartile president.

Bad foreign policy. Him bombing libya for 7 months without congressional approval by using the "It was a NATO mission" loophole sets an awful precedent, especially when it tends to be the LEFT that gets more butthurt about war, who exactly is going to stand up to a power mad president declaring horrible wars without the approval of congress now? Iran deal already seems to be in tatters due to Iran bad faith. TPP went down in flames. TTIP looks questionable.

Was a post-recession president and has to be compared to other post-recession leaders. Economic policy was a success by most metrics, but not one important one, Labor Force Participation Rate, Obama has been unsuccessful in getting people to work nearly the same amount of hours they did before 2008.

His presidency was marked by increased racial tensions, and he has personally involved himself in race relations issues, and I would say he has actually increased tensions. It remains to be seen how these tensions will resolve themselves, if we're gonna go back to a status quo and he helped promote groups like BLM for nothing, or if there is some sort of substantial change that will result in reduced racial tensions. I think he fucked this up.

Oversaw only an increase in divisiveness in congress, with the left pledging in many ways to interfere with Trump before Trump had even done anything.

Lied bigly to civil rights advocates, further expanded the surveillance state, kept gitmo open.

Seems to have been successful in making some reforms to how insurance works, like ensuring those with pre-existing conditions can get insurance. That may have not happened if McCain or Clinton got in.

Killed Osama Bin Laden.

Dodd-Frank seems stable.

Cuba Embargo ended, and honestly, it was obvious that lasted too long.

Paris Agreement seems promising.

State support of Elon Musk, if he ACTUALLY gets an American Automaker established, that will be a HUGE victory long term.

Terrible, if he had been a republican the media wouldn't have covered up all his faults and crimes.

He's a piece of shit

Elected due to muh raycimm, passed healthcare everyone hated, party voted out of power in 2010, gets reelected again due to muh raycimm but can't accomplish anything because while Americans like him personally they hate his policies. Sets race relations back 40 years.

He was a very good president who did quite a bit despite insane obstruction from congress. He made great social reforms but failed short of true economic reform whic was badly needed. His foreign policy was uneven, but understandable given the Middle East quagmire he inherited.

As a head of state I think he's exceptional. He's clearly incredibly intelligent and thoughtful, which makes me believe as president he learned new information which prevented him from closing gitmo or the wiretapping programs so I begrudgingly accept that the deep state deems those necessary for national security. I think his greatest failure is not prosecuting bankers involved with the '08 recession.

His presidency will be remembered as symbolic of both our noblest qualities as a people, and our systematic corruption as evidenced by the lack of prosecuted bankers, and the racist obstruction dealt by the republicans.

Shit, but not the worst. If he were half decent Hillary would have been elected.

>Him bombing libya for 7 months without congressional approval by using the "It was a NATO mission" loophole sets an awful precedent, especially when it tends to be the LEFT that gets more butthurt about war, who exactly is going to stand up to a power mad president declaring horrible wars without the approval of congress now?

he blamed that on britain and france kek. as if britain and france do anything without checking whether it is ok with the americans first. that is another unattractive quality obama has, blaming others for his failures

he's shit

He is a portrait of incompetence.

Excellent presidential campaign that made him the next new coming of hope. Now after 8 years a president with no worthwhile accomplishments and whose only likable attributes are his social media persona that appeals to millennials. I.E nothing noteworthy for the history books.

Trump is already making headlines bigger than obama due to his pragmatic personality that liberals can't comprehend.

kek

A dark stain on the history of America

Impotent passive aggressive asshole putting sanctions on russia and deporting russian diplomats. Obama has objectively put the US in a worse position since he's been in office.

>ONLY elected cuz he's the first nigger president
He's going down as the shittiest president in history.

If you thought the Reagan worship was overblown you ain't seen nothing yet.

List five good things he did, leaf.

SHEEEIT NIGGER WE IZ PREZIDENT N SHEIT
Only celebrated by niggerdick-enthusiasts, potheads and other leftards
Did fuckall to improve America and basically stoked anti-Americanism to previously unseen levels, particularly in my part of Europe
Seriously just let Dylann Roof out so he can kill him on Trump's inauguration day

My favorite left wing meme is

>Obama faced obstructionism in congress, he dindu nuffin

Meanwhile he had a supermajority and couldn't get shit done.

Meanwhile he declared war for 7 months entirely via executive action and it turned out to be a bad idea.

Meanwhile he, without involving congress, oversaw a massive expansion of the surveillance state.

Meanwhile, the state department and the justice department to prosecute anybody on Wall St.

Dat obstructionist congress tho. Obama dindu nuffin, see conservative democrats opposed his obamacare plan that got dismantled the moment he left office, to the problem wasn't that Obama couldn't come up with a plan people could agree on and slam it through relatively quickly, the fact that it took him two terms to even implement a crippled half-baked version of Obamacare which is getting repealed shortly after it was enacted was all the fault of congress. None of the responsibility for that falls upon the leadership.

Ideas like ensuring people with pre-existing conditions could get coverage had BIPARTISAN support, but Obama couldn't figure out how to even get the parts of healthcare people agreed on passed.

Literal faggot who accomplished nothing except making the country even more divided and reigniting the Cold War, but liberals will worship him forever because WE WUZ PREZUHDENT N SHEEEIT

>ACA is about to be dismantled
It won't be. The GOP can convince retards that our healthcare system was perfect before, but if we go back to the way it was, people are going to notice, people who directly benefitted from ACA, many of which happen to be GOP voters. The best the GOP can do is fix it, which is fitting since their the ones who broke it. (Obama did not write ACA in a vacuum. Many republicans also contributed to it or else they never would have let it pass.)

sounds like a copy and paste from r politics get some new material shill

typical Obama
>Something goes good
That's all me

>Shit gets fucked up
I dindu nuffin

hes being a nigger for pretty good times, thats his achievenment.

Set race relations back 50 years
Destroyed the lower classes
Inhibited freedom
Classlessly tried his hardest to influence this election

Cant name a positive thing. Kept mccain out of the white house i guess

>I would say he has actually increased tensions.

That sweet innocent child who strongarm robbed a store and broke a police officers orbital socket. He my boy he dindu nuffin.

hahaha he fucked the middle east and north africa up hardcore, well maybe the CIA should get some of the blame

My honest opinion that isn't nigger related is that he just hurt race relations. He stood by a black person, any time they were "targeted", regardless of the indictment or the situation. IE, michael brown was clearly a criminal, but he refused to put them down, only stood by them.

And it was the same for every other situation. With him taking such a strong stance on "i support blacks" and not making anti cop violence statements, i think he's overall made the country a worse place to live in.

2nd term essentially paved way for an imperial presidency. He should be ashamed for bypassing all the checks n balances like he did

typical, predictable nigger

Nigger.

Obama was better than any republcan president in the past 40 years

He thought it was a good idea for people like me, who are too poor to afford health insurance, to pay a fine. A fine for being too por to buy something. Retarded nigger president I hate him.

I know this is bait, but I'll bite
>Huge success
So you're saying that prior to obamacare people kept dying of preventable diseases? No, they didn't. Obamacare helped only insurance companies and hospitals. Not the people.

>Strong Foreign Policy
Have you seen him and putin, or any other leaders that we need to strong arm?

>Stabilize the region while turning our economy around

Not saying Bush was good, but do you hear yourself when you talk? What is ISIS? What is Syria? Iran?

You're kidding yourself, he's just as bad as Bush Jr, and Bill was irrelevant.

Real shit. He bashes Putin about civilian deaths in Syria. Yet did the same thing.

I would argue who broke ACA was conservative democrats who refused to implement a public option and literally wrote into law that everybody had to buy insurance companies from cooperations for the explicit purpose of making selling insurance more profitable.

The ACA is kind of insane when you forget the whole "everybody should have healthcare" meme and look at how its actually structured. The government is essentially strongarming cooperations into helping the public more, and vise versa, in a sort of trade which in theory is mutually beneficial. It is the most cooperatist healthcare system I could possibly imagine.

What Obama has done here though is, he hasn't just gotten the public dependant on this healthcare money, he has gotten cooperations more dependant on them too, and if you pull the rug out from under the cooperations now there will be consequences. Whatever the republicans do, they have to keep the money flowing to cooperations and to the poor.

>106811659
Obama care raised my premiums, period. That's all it did for me. I don't care how it helped other people, because i'm not other people, i'm me, and all it did for me was raise my prices.

What's our national debt?

King nigger is leaving, press F to flush away him and his 8 years of "progress"

This is probably my favorite OC

He's Osama

>Russia needs to give back land that voluntarily joined it or else we threaten WW3

What did he mean by this?

child raper #pizzagate

A miserable mediocrity tbqh

he was good at using white guilt to gain support as well as reading from a teleprompter.

Didn't have a big enough spine to do what he wanted to do.

Could've been much better, could've been much worse.

Kek. No one benefits from ACA except for niggers.

Shit, I'm a low income single white guy. I should get at least some sort of subsidy, right? I make 38k/yr. Yet, if I want insurance the cheapest plan I could get for just me was $380/mo with a ridiculous deductible. Otherwise I pay 10% or what ever of my income in taxes. I'll find out once I file them.

It's fucking bullshit, all of it. The GOP and the Dems both broke the ACA, because the ACA as a whole is about insurance and not the people.

If the government was to get involved in a bipartisan agreement, it would control the prices of medical products and labor, as well as what hospitals charge for and what they can't charge for.

Worst than Jimmy Carter

>He didn't do shit.

he certainly tried but from day one was confronted with the most obstructionist republicants congress in the history of the Country. Their sole purpose was to oppose him at all costs...not actually govern the country.

Made himself look centrist, finished very sjw tier

Now that I think of it, with how prevalent social media is...

There is absolutely zero reason for lobbyists to exist anymore.

Axe them, and this country might have a chance to be for the people.

Obama was actually good for the national debt.

To determine whether a president was good or bad for the debt, you need to look at a stat called the budget deficit. the budget deficit tells us what is the spending/earning ratio of the government. when the deficit is negative, the debt increases. while the deficit is positive, the debt shrinks.

While the deficit was still negative under obama, he literally cut in half compared to the bush era. you see, the deficit doesn't just change overnight. obama improved it dramatically but not enough to make the debt shrink

This is accurate. You forgot he gave up the greatest invention in the USA. The internet.

Also he is the only president that hasn't moved back to his home city after leaving office. Why? Because Chicago is shit and he doesn't even care to fix it because he is a nigger. Got his check and moved on up to the east side.

He is a trojan horse appointed by NGOs to bridge the internal framework of our government to the UN so they can ensure the safety of their 4th generation war tactics are being implemented and effectively weakeng our infrastucture, culture, and economic independence.

He has also ensured payments and rewards are given to Facebook and Google for the data mining they provide NGOs on the whereabouts of opposition.

He was an empty vessel who only prolonged the illusion of the continuation of slavery and WWII while strengthening and expanding and later importing and recruiting terrorists under the guise of a refugee program.

He is a nigger

>gets elected because people want change and racial unity or whatever
>obongo does none of that, makes racial tensions 100x worse than they were before he got in
he's the most useless president in the history of the united states

Missed opportunity, terrible frauds, set us back

Pulled the country out of the biggest financial crisis since the Great Depression.

If I'm not mememing? Business as usual.

He put in policies that benefited the neocons and neolibs. He covertly increased spying, he kept bombing nations and sending weapons in, and increased the government's financial control of its citizens.
You have to understand that the oval office acts like a PR head for international businessmen. Obama's only job is to distract people from what really matters, and give the right and the left ammo to fire at each other.

Republicans dislike obamacare and will scream about it. Democrats will hate republicans in turn for wanting to ban abortion.

Meanwhile, the bombing continues, as does the increased surveillance on citizens and removal of free speech.

Garbage president with no concern for the actual well-being of americans, but a fantastic figurehead.

You can't go from a healthcare system that didn't help those with pre-existing conditions, and didn't help the very poorest, without there being some losers.

Trying to fund the poors healthcare exclusively from the super wealthy doesn't work either, because what happens when there is a recession and the super wealthy are able to avoid paying taxes because of the massive losses they're taking? Rich people have more variability in income and the taxes they pay than the poor or middle classes. The funding needs to come from a broad base.

My problem with the ACA was how it was structured, and how it has gotten these big insurers used to getting a ton of money. I don't see it as terrible that people with pre-existing conditions, and poor people which were avoiding healthcare which could prevent future costs weren't getting healthcare, are now covered, fucking over people a bit more fiscally stable and healthy.

I'm t. disabled guy so I'm kind of bias here, but like, the bush status quo in regards to insurance was completely insane, it was inhumane, it was very arguably not even economically helpful in that it deterred people from seeking preventative care and problems like it creating a poverty trap and inequality leading to social issues.

This. People dont understand ACA only benefits people who have no job (which deserve to die on the streets anyway). All you have to do is work 20 hours a week at mcdonalds to not qualify. Or be white

Great at being charismatic and reading from teleprompters. Basically, Ned Flanders trapped in a nigger's body with a slight effeminate twist.

useless spendthrift

he is 100% completely absolutely without any doubt..........

okay.

1. Got elected
2. Woke as fuck
3. Triggered white people
4. Charismatic
5. BTFO of Trump when le piss man was claiming he wasn't born in America

How to join project hearts:
Sup Forums needs to learn about empathy and love. to achieve this goal, we are going to make Sup Forums watch sigur ros music videos.

How to participate:
1. Start a new thread titled "project hearts" with a cute picture
2. Include a youtube video of a Sigur ros song
3. the post can also include whatever text you want to include, encouraging hope and love

Let's change some hearts!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SPREAD
THE
LOVE

ACA coverage is heavily subsidised at low income levels, you don't have to be paying $0 into it to not benefit from it. You get healthcare coverage, that in the long term will save you money, for a very inexpensive price at low income levels. You also get tax credits which you can only use if you are paying taxes.

The problems with the ACA in my mind is the cooperatist structure and the fact it hasn't really solved the issues of out of control healthcare costs in the US, just obfuscated that issue.

>the bush status quo in regards to insurance
I DONT MEAN TO "CURRENT YEAR" BUT WHO WAS DEFENDING BUSH

based woke user.

Tried to stop supporting Israel. Before the Neo cons come back in

underrated

I'm saying, before Obama the status quo is if you didn't have insurance, and you got some sort of expensive to cover condition, well fuck you.

Because Obama came in, that is no longer the status quo, and Trump isn't going to change that. That is significant. It causes problems in that propping those people up and keeping the system stable means everybody has to work more and pay more, but it is a good thing.

No you get shit if you make any substantial income. Even if you work in a factory making $8.50 an hour. I tried

fpbp

hang him with the rest of the left

Sometimes he seems ok. But most of the time he's got that smug liberal attitude and he is a liar. I usually turn him off when he starts smiling to himself, and strawmanning his face off.

>Oh ho ho, okie doke. All we want is to give people free health care. Hee haw!
>if if if if if if we are not trying to take your guns! Oh ho ho, just semi automatic guns! haha!

And the media constantly sucking his dick is also annoying.

He had a sizable democrat majority in the house and senate for his first two years in office.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Party_divisions_of_United_States_Congresses

>heavily subsidised at low income

When it first came about I was making 32k/yr before tax. I had to pay $287/mo if i wanted coverage. Before that it was $50/mo for medical and $12/mo for dental. Dental alone is now $70-80/mo.

It will not save me money in the long term. I'm 24 years old, and am healthy and if I need to I can go to the VA.

I would consider $32k/yr low income, and it does not help me, nor has it ever.

Before Obamacare the thing was, get insurance or go to charity. There are always charities out there to help.

Worthless.

He did nothing. Completely divided this country. Was hawkish and indiscriminate with his "foreign policy" from literally day 1. The "perfect liberal", put on a face of "class" and that absolves his utter incompetence and destruction.

Obama care fucked my taxes hard.
I lost hundreds because I couldn't afford health insurance.

Kim jung un called him a wicked black monkey.

>it exists so you will get it
>for sure you will get it trust me
>i mean its there so why would you not get it
Stay out of politics

What did Barack Obama, the first Black president, accomplish in 8 years? Nothing good. Let’s take a look:

1. Obama gave America one of the worst laws in history: Obamacare. Not only did Obamacare cause health insurance expenses to significantly increase (for most people), but it wiped out lots of jobs, since employers cut back on their numbers of full-time workers so they wouldn’t be penalized by the law (i.e., the part known as the “employer mandate”).

2. He appointed Hillary Clinton as Secretary of State and then allowed her to ruin the Middle Eastern countries of Libya and Syria via strangely “neocon-ish” policies; Obama’s and Hillary’s State Department also destroyed the relationship between America and Russia via the U.S. staging a coup in Ukraine.

3. He helped legitimize Black Lives Matter by repeatedly praising it. (Many police departments blame Obama for the increase in Black-on-White violence in America).

4. He appointed scores of Black federal judges. Not a good idea given Black IQ numbers (as compared to White IQs).

5. He allowed the BATF’s 2009/2010 “Fast and Furious” gun program to kill or wound Border Patrol agents.

6. His “Justice Department” spent an unusual amount of time bringing questionable lawsuits against Whites on behalf of Blacks.

7. His IRS unfairly targeted White, “Tea Party”-type political groups. Isn’t that racist?

8. He appointed 2 non-Whites to the U.S. Supreme Court (i.e., Kagan, a Jew, and Sotomayor, a Puerto Rican).

9. His first Attorney General (Eric Holder) was held in contempt of Congress (i.e., censured).

And that’s not all the bad stuff, that’s just some of it. What a “legacy”! If this is what the first Black president does, I’d hate to see what the second one does.

Obama said Michael Brown was a victim of walking while black lol. His interjection of race into every situation possible will be one of his defining hallmarks I believe. Anyone remember pic related, which happened not 6 months into his first term?

Not my president.