Why are millennials lazy?

Why are millennials lazy?

Other urls found in this thread:

hbr.org/2016/08/millennials-are-actually-workaholics-according-to-research
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because they feel like they're entitled to food, shelter, and money just because they exist and are breathing.

They have no sense of earning a wage, they don't realize that money doesn't just appear out of nowhere.

If you want something, you have to give someone else something they want in exchange for it. Millennials don't seem to understand these basic concepts so they refuse to even consider any slightly blue collar work.

(((because of their lazy parents)))

What this guy said. They grew up in a period of such prosperity they take everything for granted.

i hate that cunt's face

The effort and education needed for entry level jobs that give a decent salary are unattainable on the current market. I'm sure most of them are not lazy, they just ate not given the opportunity to do what they like. Discouraged, they float around, waiting for their time.

To add to this, most millenials were also raised in the age of participation trophies and the "every child is a winner" mentality.
They don't just have the expectation of luxuries being handed to them, but they also suffer an unbearable inability to accept less than a good outcome, regardless of their own input toward the situation.

They just like their hobbies

This

Am I the only one getting tired of all these "Why are millennials X?" threads made by the same basement fucking dwelling millennials?

how do I cure my millennialism?

Ignore them if there an issue robocunt

>prosperity

Do you know what you're talking about?

Fuck if I know, I'm honestly a dumb millennial.

I wish I knew, user. 20 in college here. Lots of times it feels like the world is wide open. Lots of times it feels like I'm nothing but a sardine in a very big can. Like depression and like warfare, it comes and goes in waves.

That about sums it up for me too user.

hey me too

Mostly this. After college I could've entered into a job that paid 50k a year immediately but instead floated around for like 3 months playing connections until I found one for 70k.

The problem is that most millenials don't use the time well and play video games/fuck around instead of building connections and looking for jobs.

My advice would be make sure you have a job leaving college or have enough connections that you can get one in less than a year afterwards. After that there's no going back.

we aren't, it's just our parents generation fucked us over hardcore.

my parents were given a house deposit by both their parents.

I asked mine for one when I got engaged. My Dad has no money because my Mum left him and he had to sell his house and re-mortgage. Mum told me she need it to go on holidays in europe. She goes over their like twice a year with her new boyfriend.

Ended up working two jobs and found my fiance fucking some dude when I came home sick one day.

I just don't give a fuck anymore

Why does everyone of them have mutalated tattooed body's?

Millennials are the most productive generation so far.

You have a long long wait. I'm still waiting for the 85 year olds to retire so jobs will open up in my profession.

What happen with steve o?

>and found my fiance fucking some dude when I came home sick one day
user...

No point in working hard in this society

They were raised in a feminist society and fed a steady diet of the poison woman word "deserve".

Those that escape this word do just fine. The rest are doomed to disappointment.

Sorry Bruce

sense of hopelessness

Inflation has driven the price of real estate to such absurd levels that it is a much better deal to live with parents, therefore, millennials are becoming as lazy as brown people in 3rd world countries.

Older generations fought the wrong side in ww2 and now there is no future to work towards.

Why wouldn't you be lazy?

>millennials
>lazy
Fake news.

hbr.org/2016/08/millennials-are-actually-workaholics-according-to-research

because millennials are shit tier...

they OWN shit tier...

shit tier = millenials

Boomers

>Ended up working two jobs and found my fiance fucking some dude when I came home sick one day.

You should legally be able to kill both of them right then and there.

You're stupid.

>You should legally be able to kill both of them right then and there
This is how it was in Ancient Athens. Husband had privilege to kill his wife's lover with no repercussions.

We were all told we were special growing up. We were given trophies just for showing up. We were told we could get anything we want if we want it hard enough.
We come into the real world and get fucked over at every turn. We don't have the tools to deal with the stress and obstacles so we shut down.
Not to mention we grew up in the dawn of social media which is the ultimate for of degeneracy and mental masturbation.

We'll never be happy.

So glad the dog survived

If I walked in on my wife fucking someone else I would kill him and beat my wife senseless. Send me to jail, I don't care. How dare you take another man in my bed, you fucking whore.

stop being a sad cunt. Run every morning and lift, and you'll visibly see your hard work pay off as you notice results. I taught myself to have a strong work ethic by seeing my hard work pay off in front of my eyes. I'm 23 and still in Uni, but I'm double majoring in Math and CS and I've worked full time to put myself through school.

Millennials grew up watching "Cribs" on MTV, and witnessing people winning the lottery and getting rich instantly; it created an expectation of "well, this dude didn't work hard to get rich, so I deserve to get rich instantly too."

I hope you die having a vapid, liberal girl go on facebook telling your friends your dic is smaller than it is...

that's the world you made...

Why do they keep making your shitty "why do millennials etc." Threads? Anons have asked every question that there needs to be ask about millennials and have gotten more than enough answers yet you keep making these threads. Gotta be the same faggot also cause he always uses the same pic of that gir

Do you know anyone who is proud of a participation trophy though?

"he's a good boy"

"he didn't get blowed up like the stupid muslims"

Why are you spamming us with one-posts on a Thursday?

Moron.

Why do millennials click here to find out

I'm 27 and I just bought a house.
In New Jersey

Suck my dick. I hate this state.

we all "VALUE" THE DOGS LIFE OVER THE PATHETIC MUSLIMS...

this makes me happy

Why would you do that?

Why work?

Am not actually sad, but I could probably use a job. I just don't want to compromise my schoolwork for money.

This is a really tired and used up troll tactic, and yet newfags from reddit take the bait every fucking time.

Report, hide, and move on to something less stupid.

when you suck...you could just not comment...moron