Numales

Is this fixable?
theage.com.au/lifestyle/news-and-views/reddit-thread-reveals-surprising-things-men-would-do-if-they-werent-afraid-of-being-feminine-20170111-gtpvu4.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/xRUYR
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes. stop allowing atheism, masturbation, and picky diets and suddenly men will be men again.

of course im not talking about bans, more just picking on them until they either quit being faggots or remove themselves

This should Fix them

In soft regions are born soft men.

The only thing that will fix numales is war, plague or general societal collapse

...he posted from the comfort of his parent's basement.

"Simon suppers ready!"

"YES MOOOOMM!"

I see alot of girls settling with these guys whats with it? Is it because they're pushovers that are easy to cheat on?

>atheism
>masturbation
Do memes actually affect you in real life? Not very manly.

he is right tho

Most of these things are normal outside the Anglo-sphere, where most men are insecure closet faggots with daddy issues.

So Islam basically.

yes, by reducing white males to literal children they are making my life harder because shitskins and chinks arent very good at running society

>defining your own morals
>pounding one out when you feel like it

Cucking yourself on obeying a doctrine or being a slave to pussy or sexual frustration sounds pretty lame..

>anything coming from reddit containing insight into men
>reddit
>men

Found the problem here.

stop spouting memes if you dont even understand what they mean

fix what? the left is based

You live in fucking Canada you faggot leaf, you have no idea what hardship is. Unless you're including yourself in criticising Western men as nu-males. Then I agree.

>wear perfume
>a handbag

Male versions of these things exist. What is wrong with these absolute husks?

>leaf
>:C

>stop allowing atheism
Cause it's a lot better to be a jew, right? lol

You live in nigger country you fucking nigger. Any hardship you have had, you brought on yourself so it doesn't count.
Stop chimping out nigger.

good luck at being directionless atheist hedonist but in the end you will just end up miserable
>t. agnostic turning to catholicism

>wear dresses

Interesting. The same story is being run on The Sydney Morning Herald.

Coordinated faggotry?

Maybe stop being a faggot who worries about what other people think. If you want to wear a sundress then go for it.

But user, I understand what they actually mean.

But I have a moral system that I created on my own. I'm pretty happy, married, and have a few causes that I volunteer for.

Just because I don't see a point in spending time and energy thinking about a deity doesn't mean I don't generally follow most other western values.

Honestly, I'm a better Christian than most Christians are, given that I don't just show up once a week to posture and that I'm a reasonably moral person without needing to do it in exchange for eternal salvation or whatever.

Goddamn you leafs are dumb. I'm probably whiter than you fucking chang. How retarded are you to think I had anything to do with letting niggers turn this country into shit? Thanks for proving that you are, in fact, a numale.

numale detected

I sometime wear leather leggings. They're warm and they don't sag

The perplexed take my word when I tell them I'm not trying to make a point.

If you didn't try to help your country stay on the right track, you're as bad as niggers
Also
>I'mfucking white
No you aren't.
>implying I'm Chinese
>implying I'm not a polar bear using a computer at the zoo.
They keep the chimps in a different section so I don't have to deal with you niggers.
Go throw your shit

fucking archive shit nigger

archive.fo/xRUYR

>wear perfume that smells like radiation contaminated gummy bears

>knitting like a fucking granny

>wear stupid tight leggings

>molest kids

>sit unconfortable

>have periods

>wear conkers bad furday (whatever that is)

>order coolaid

>wear dresses that would look retarded on men

>wear a purse that would look retarded on men

Either this article is a troll, a jew push or was made by a literal retard. No sane man wants any of that shit.

>Crafting
It's just making shit, nothing feminine about it.
>Concealer
Understandable, get some medical shit that does that, etc.
>Handbag
Just get one of those EDC bags from a store or something.
>Skirt and dresses
5.11 Tactical Kilt.

also some of these are dumb as fuck

>1. Wear perfume
>"It's a really simple thing, but girls just f**king smell good. When they come out of the bathroom after showering and freshening up, it smells like someone knocked over a jar full of polka dots or something. They're all flowery and fruity and sweet. I wish I could smell like a flowerbed all the time without getting judged."

its called cologne you dumb fuck

Jesus you're dense. You do realise I wasn't part of the fucking government at the time and was not in fact, alive, right?

And I am definitely whiter than you, chink and far more racist too. You would be too if you lived near niggers. You """ progressive""" faggot leafs live in a fairytale land because you have no challenges in life, you are an embarrassment to all white people.

You're mad right?

My nature is to be fascist. But more than politically, my fascist nature is a tendency towards a lifestyle of stoicism, masculine virtue, and generally taking everything in life seriously. Gravitas, if you will. Everything diametrically opposed to numale values.

I cannot be a numale, even if I wanted to. Nothing can make me a numale. Just like nothing can stop the wolves from howling at the moon, the waves from crashing into a rocky shore or the wind blowing through the green valley.

this so much
I have a theory women that wear a lot of make up don't shower often. I used to have a female house mate and she would wear so much. I could tell when she showered because she would leave her towel on the bathroom floor. Also it was normally sunday night, once a week. Then by saturday she would stink of perfume.

not make up, perfume. fuck my brain

Im 25 and about to do an undergraduate in Science at a "liberal/lefty" uni.

I worked in manual labour and a trade from my late teens early 20s so im pretty much come from a different world. I see all these types of "nu-males" everywhere and they always have an opinion on everything.

Any advice pol?

Tendeees! I want tendeees reeeeeeee

Knitting and Sewing are not feminine hobbies. Of course women did many of these tasks traditionally, but most professional tailors are men. All men should know the basics so that they can mend their clothing and not be a cuck. A real man has the abilities to try and be as self-sustaining as possible. If you rely on others for everything you are a cuck.

This is the problem with nu-males. They have no traditionally man skills because they were raised by women.

Well women do more to hold up traditional masculinity than men do so eat my ass.

>In soft regions are born soft men.

t. Cyrus the Great

The fucking leaf is right.

Sitting cross-legged for men is a sign that you're relaxed and comfy as fuck. Nothing wrong with it.

>reddit-thread-reveals-surprising-things-men-would-do
>reddit thread
>men

They're not men, just reddit cucks. So where's the surprise in them dressing up like women and shaving the two pubes they've got off?

wrong kid died

A few of these things you can do as a man if you aren't an insecure fag. Wearing women's clothing or makeup is wack though.

>10. Carry a handbag
>"Carry a man purse. I hate things in my pockets."

I don't know, how about you tell me?

Having a society that feels insecure about appearing as a faggot is better than a society like Brazil that openly tolerates faggotry.

> Crafting

So making things is considered "feminine". What the fuck is wrong with this world.

>1. Wear perfume
Women use those kind of scents to attract men. Yes it's a pleasing smell but you yourself are not supposed to smell that way.
>2. Take up crafting
Carpentry, robotics, gardening...but no you choose knitting one of the least challenging crafts out there.
>3. Wear leggings
You have a penis, tight fitting clothing isn't comfortable.
>4. Teach preschool
No argument
>5. Sit cross-legged
If you have a penis this should be uncomfortable.
>6. Cry
Men cry but only over things worth crying about.
>7. Wear concealer
Take responsibility and stop eating shit food that causes zits.
>8. Order sweet drinks
As a man you should enjoy the subtle flavors of a good whiskey. Sweet drinks taste good but a nice whiskey is something divine.
>9. Wear dresses and skirts
Not meant for a male body, robes and kilts are alright but that's a different issues.
>10. Carry a handbag
If you can't into organization and prioritization you're not a man.

9/10 wants are more of a lack of responsibility than anything.

You guys are gonna have to stop watching your little Chinese girl cartoons and get a job before you can be an authority on masculinity... or anything for that matter.

Yes gas them all.

>No 7
That's not the end all be all. I tried even raw food diet and eating healthy. Didn't really help. I still get acne and I'm fucking 23 now. At least most of it gets hidden under my beard.

>3. Wear leggings
>You have a penis, tight fitting clothing isn't comfortable
Compression pants are very compfortable

Real men do what they want and genuinely don't give a fuck about what society thinks.

These reddit manchildren care way too much about "appearing" manly, which means they clearly aren't.

If men wanted to do any of the things o. That list they would already be doing them

Handbags are just inefficient, better off with a backpack.

>wear perfume
Cologne.
>take up crafting
I build computers and consider that a craft. Making shit out of wood is a craft. No one considers these things to be feminine.
>wear leggings
Go ahead if you like being genuinely uncomfortable.
>teach pre-school
Absolutely no one is implying you aren't manly for teaching preschool, in fact, I would go so far as to say ensuring the smooth carry-out of the first stages of education for the youth of your country is one of the manliest things you can do.
>sit cross legged
If you like being signalling to everyone around you that your dick is small or you like being uncomfortable, sure.
>cry
I cry like twice a month man, emotions are not feminine.
>wear concealer
I tend to break out if I go off diet and put on concealer, not feminine.
>order sweet drinks
If you're letting the fear of being judged for what you drink stopping you from pleasing your taste buds you're the least masculine person I know.
>wear dresses and skirts
I'm gonna need to take a look at this thread before I believe a guy actually said that. Also google "kilt".
>carry a handbag
Okay, carry a handbag then. I take a saddle bag to work. What the fuck is this shit?

I could if society let me. I was raised by a single mother in Chicago. This redpilled over 9000 times. These men need discipline, structure and a good beating.

Pro-tip: they are both Fairfax publications. They share stories every day.