/dvg/- Official Deus Vult General

Story so far:
Sup Forums tricks the msm into believing Pissgate is real
Stefan Molyneux Challenges Sup Forums to takedown ISIS
A dubbs post decided to accept
A tripps confirmed our cause
A quadds confirmed that we are going to war
Molyneux sees that we accept his challenge, thus confirming he’s one of us
Sup Forums decided the angle will be to prove ISIS has turned homosex due to a lack of women
The fire is rising
Its been 24hrs
gizmodo.com/Sup Forums-declares-war-on-isis-1791119122
We have come up with the Final Battle Plan after a democratic vote:
We are going to paint a picture that ISIS has no women supporters left to keep as sex slave so they’ve turned to homosex
Ideas to combine with this:
-Teenagers and children of new members are forced into sex slavery at risk of death
-The leader of ISIS has his own private boy harem that is overlooked by members
-We make #ISisGay trending

Ideas on our strategy so far:
1.Target ISIS online presence
2. Demoralize ISIS sympathizers
3. Point out any ISIS sympathizers
4. Create believable stories involving ISIS (slander)
5. Take all that we know of conspiracies and meme them into existence

What you can do:
Bump the thread
Create twitter accounts to tweet out memes (makes sure to do so anonmyously and stay safe, do not use personal accounts)
Create memes that perpetuate the plan (#ISisGay,etc)
Spread the word (/k/, /sg/, make other threads linking to this one, etc.)
Participate and give us ideas to add onto our plan. Its always a good idea to have open options if things go sour

Remember:
1.Ignore all shills
2. Although we are at war with the Luggenpresse, we can fight a war on two fronts
3. By going to war and imploding/destroying ISIS we can expose any conspiracy theories (US Influence) to be true
4. Stay safe

We need more memes and presence to be safely established.
War has been declared Sup Forums.
This will be our first international military campaign.
Will you answer the call?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12091741
raseef22.com/culture/2015/01/31/homosexuality-in-arab-history/
fouadzadieke.de/vBulletin/showthread.php?t=38347
il7ad.org/vb/showthread.php?t=2704
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Abu Bakr "Big Daddy" al-Baghdadi is a faggot.

إياد حامد خلف الجميلي هو المهدي

Previous thread

Bump

continued, meming material

#ISisgay
Results from the strawpoll
strawpoll.me/12091741

Proofs of our calling

Bumperino
Don't forget we should attack all of Islam, not only ISIS (but mainly them).
Hashtags to use:
#LGBTQISIS #LGBT #isis #AnklesForAllah #isisgay
Feel free to add more.

DEUS Vult

Comrades,

I am awful at any graphic art programs but I am skilled in writing. If you are trying to create a fakenews item and would like to enlist some help reply me now and I can write something up that's somewhat convincing. I am free all afternoon and willing to devote my time towards Kek's work. Godspeed, anons

إياد حامد خلف الجميلي هو الخليفة الجديد

Bump

I guess it's all about ISIS, but we should go after Islam itself. If we triumph, my tought is that this will be a ladderstep for the other muhammed-lovers to actually cut ties with that one, arguing bullshit like "See? Not all muslims, i told you!".

This is MUCH better then attacking the "Fake CGI" shenanigans. Much better, better thought out and well put together.

>Just make sure you let people know they they are fucking with REAL terrorist, though
>They will be watched if they communicate with them
>And to at least "VPN up" if they really are going to do so, to protect themselves, from being hacked.
>Isis DOES have hackers and they dont play

Great, Give me some believable articles and I will work on translations

KEKSPEED

I think we should try to divide their forces as well by causing extreme paranoia about certain ISIS members being Jews

Lol

Surgically remove ISIS now, remove Islam with chemo.

Priorities mayne.

Do it please, write some short stories. I'll make new accounts and post them (1 story per account to make it seem legit, unless they're all part of the same character's life).

HomoPedosexuality is ok too?

anyone has some cool ass KeK wallpapers?

Is calling them gay really the best thing we can come up with?

That wouldn't work.. not believable enough
YESSSS, Muhammad is known to be a pedophile
This would make it feel like an anal probe

Try "offers homosexual acts to be released"
Make the article about how he made advances on the soldiers and said its part of his training they teach the young to do in the camps

ISIS is the first target though. It is a stepping stone, and a way to test our power. We will prevail, but only once we have enough firepower, and manpower to launch our assault. We have to coordinate and agree on a hashtag if we decide to take our fight to the twitterverse. We also need a strong translation team to translate any memes, hashtags or stories.

We aren't calling them gay.

They are super anti-homosexuality. They don't care about gay sex but gay love. What we need to do is convince lower ranking ISIS to think higher ranking ISIS are homosexuals.

If we can do that they will attack themselves.

t. mohammed

Sure but that kid looks androgynous.You have to make sure it is a boy.

On it now, Anons, feel free to throw up some fake headlines as a direction for me to run in.

Makes sense. Deus vult!

Absolutely yes. But don't get caught, they may charge you for promoting it (I don't actually know if there really is a possibility, just warning you).

Focus on "homosexual love" also google some high ranking ISIS people that are alive

Yes the first trick in the book. And they cant read.

Just raid an trending hashtag. How would anyone see it if we are just making names up that no Muslim would bother to check it out or even know it exists!

That is our angle

I don't know if it is an isis fighter tho, I just searched for isis pedo on google

why not use the same old same old tactics?

>manlets
>gay
>frustrated virgins

just see all that mainstream media has been calling alt-right and Trump supporters and call ISIS those same things

How bout we just nuke the fucking sandniggers already

only after i leave plz

I like this idea

"My boss harassed me, then I started to like it and it showed me that being a homosexual muslim is okay"
Maybe add something about Allah approving of our happiness and therefore it's not wrong.

This plus make low ranking ISIS attack high ranking ones they think might be homosexual

Someone with editing skills should create a info graphic that guides the reader to conclude that ISIS propaganda is all just smoke and mirrors trivializing the fuck out of their propaganda tool rendering it useless. I don't possess the knowledge or skills to make a convincing case.

Central memetics warfare branch goybook division checking in for duty and awaiting orders.

Can we take a "traps are female" approach?

>War creates opportunities for men to rise to power and crush the timid sensibilities of weaklings.
>Onward to WAR.....
>Onward to a muslim-free world...
>Onward to the stars, humanity!

Homosexuality and AIDS widespread in ISIS ranks

>frustrated virgins

this guy gets it..

This

What else can Sup Forums do? /SG/ helped bomb them but that require being well informed/following thread all the time and news.

Make fake news articles talking about "homosexual love" of high ranking ISIS fighters. Or just use the articles posted in here

Then spread them to known ISIS fighters on twitter, or muslims in general.

Make sure to spread it around, use sock accounts and reply to the posts to make it seem real and believable

ohhhhh yeah. lets start pushing the "Catholic priest little boy rape" angle.

>androgynous
He have the make-up on, he's a boy

yes yes!!

"It's not gay if the cock is feminine."
~ Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi

indeed, serbs have experience dealing with kebab

something along the lines of
>too short to get a wife now he's playing with "guns" in ISIS
would work i suppose

Fuck off, it may sound very cynical, but the more people die from ISIS terrorist attacks righter the people become and see the danger in having arabs in their country. If we want racial purity and bright future we need sadly people to die innocently, It is all in the name of the greater good. When finally the fashy governent are in power they will care of ISIS very fast.

moar source material. needs a slight cropping though

"By Allah, traps count as girls."
~ Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi

How about some pseudo-papers and shit revealing that since X in the locations of ISIS, the named deseases went rampant? Doesn't hurt if we try that, since the people we are appealing it's literally a tl;dr.

t. Achmed

REMEMBER ALL NAYSAYERS ARE HEATHENS AND MUSLIMS

Good thing we dropped the #anklesforallah because that was gayer than a San Francisco night club.

"The dick only makes it better"
~ Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi

Someone make a isis flag with rainbow colors

Obligatory

Scratch this one. i found a much better version kek

An user was in a thread last night saying that ass fucking isn't gay if both are not enjoying it. It's a form of dominance. I would push that this is common within the ISIS group and that members turned gay because they began enjoying it. The men are being feminized by performing gay acts to show off their "masculinity".

Reporting in

Can we use this cartoon?

Fuck off, I am not a naysayer. Your idea is good, but by destroying ISIS, what will Europe do huh? People will see no more danger in muslims and we will continue being fucking cucked faggots. ISIS benefits us.

>Isis raided an African settlement
>settlement was mainly women and children
>women moved there due to African rape gangs destroying their village
>HIV was rampant throughout settlement

Already out there. Search lgbt and isis.

I hope someone is hijacking or making fake Isis twitter accounts to spread these stories.

This is gold

Honestly, I'd rather we make prominent Islamists quit social media somehow, but Sup Forums decided to go with the gay meming

>HomoPedosexuality is ok too?
absolutely, use google translate

raseef22.com/culture/2015/01/31/homosexuality-in-arab-history/
fouadzadieke.de/vBulletin/showthread.php?t=38347
il7ad.org/vb/showthread.php?t=2704

The primary dichotomy of ancient Roman sexuality was active/dominant/masculine and passive/submissive/"feminised". Roman society was patriarchal, and the freeborn male citizen possessed political liberty (libertas) and the right to rule both himself and his household (familia). "Virtue" (virtus) was seen as an active quality through which a man (vir) defined himself. The conquest mentality and "cult of virility" shaped same-sex relations. Roman men were free to enjoy sex with other males without a perceived loss of masculinity or social status, as long as they took the dominant or penetrative role. Acceptable male partners were slaves, prostitutes, and entertainers, whose lifestyle placed them in the nebulous social realm of infamia, excluded from the normal protections accorded a citizen even if they were technically free. Although Roman men in general seem to have preferred youths between the ages of 12 and 20 as sexual partners, freeborn male minors were strictly off limits, and professional prostitutes and entertainers might be considerably older.[2]

just made this

SPREAD IT BOYS

so have you guys achieved anything or you just warming up?

>our goal is a crusade to destroy ISIS
>comments destroying ISIS is bad
Definition of a naysayer

Agreed. First this feminine penis shit, then this. Is this CTR's secret psyop final weapon?

Alternative angle.

ISIS above all hates the (western) values

Meme support for ISIS homosexual relationships. Remember man on man is not necessarily haram - it's the love that really counts.

I wish we had more time..

DAMN YOU STEFAN

Nice.
Are you the same guy that made one of those yesterday?
If you are then you've absolutely topped yourself.

How to join project hearts:
Sup Forums needs to learn about empathy and love. to achieve this goal, we are going to make Sup Forums watch sigur ros music videos.

How to participate:
1. Start a new thread titled "project hearts" with a cute picture
2. Include a youtube video of a Sigur ros song
3. the post can also include whatever text you want to include, encouraging hope and love

Let's change some hearts!!!!!!!!